pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Arti Army's Leader FTW🥳

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😂😂 The two jerks of the house were such jerks in this episode. 🤣

Shukla either a hawas ki pujari tharki towards Zari, Rashami - cringe to the max when the sleazebag does his flirting with Rashami. Makes my skin crawl.

Or he was being an absolute pillock in the way he treated Shehnaz. And if people are still in denial about his unhealthy obsession with Asim/Rashami, how no friend of his should talk to them even though he can do anything, then I can’t say anything to that. 

Mahira. 😂😂 Such a bitter, spoilt brat narcissist. She could not take being taunted by Rashami even though she’s been doing it all season. No, she had to Kai Kai Kai through the whole episode about every taunt, trying to gain sympathy. Someone tell her that since she herself is so maahir at taunts, she should learn to take it on herself. 🙄 

On the issue, Rashami was clear, she doesn’t mind if people want to eat leftover food but she knows Pahira’s intentions & game so she was clearing it so they couldn’t say kaamchor etc stuff to her later. Also, they’ve been given daily duties breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper so the onus IS on making the right quantities. No biggie if mistakes happen, I personally love leftover curries and stir-frys but it’s not a big deal to say that. 😂😂

The issue wasn’t important, sure Rashami could’ve said it calmly to Mahira, ok but next time try to make the right quantities, ask if unsure and you can’t come back and call me kaamchor cos you’re the one asking me not to cook.

But where would the fun be in saying it calmly when she could bajao Mahira? 😂😂 And it’s been a long time coming lol, so enjoyed it.

I also loved Paras telling her off for the way she was ordering him around. Is his lightbulb gonna switch on or what? Mahira telling him to fight with her enemy and what to say to her, 🙄why should he? What a petty, bitter brat. 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -EvilDesires-

Most probably yes

They brought in Vishal because of the hype from NB and then Madhurima too to encash on their personal matter....disgusting BB

They have humiliated him from the very start and now when his role is over they will throw him out

Shukla fans might be voting for PaHira and Zariwala

But this predecided family members thing makes me wonder BB always knew Vishal will get the lowest votes, how blatantly biased can they more be

Even if he gets more votes than the rest it won't matter,they'll ask the housemates to vote or some even stupid task to eliminate him. I won't be surprised if Sallu starts playing Raja Mantri Chor Sipahi with the bottom 4 names and then declares Vishal out🤪. That's the level of bias this season.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tahira-sheik

Haan aya toh bohat expectations thi usse, maine first week mein decide kar liya tha ke mera fav hoga but kuch nahi karke gaya. 

(season 10) 

I was hoping till the end k ye kuch toh krega, kabhi toh kuch krega but no. Probably he just didn't want to get involved in the Mannu, Manveer and Swami level of drama that used to happen.

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

From what I saw, it was also written that Vishal’s bro would come for him?

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally trend for Vishal 👍🏼 #WeStandByVishal...hope he dnt go this week...nd mostly Asim fans r contributing :) Itni matter krti Asim fans k liye ViSim ki dosti ❤️

Edited by garima22 - 4 years ago