Kalma TS - love is beautiful ( cooperative ff by members of forum) ☺ c

Scaredweed thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Love is beautiful

Part 1

Malhar was applying ointment on his back but his hand couldn't reach his back. Kalyani accepted her marriage with rachit. So she decided to live in rachit room, she was forced by rachit to do so. At the same time she comes in his room to pack his bag. When she saw malhar in pain. She couldn't control Herself. She closed the door and start applying ointment on his whipped back. Malhar recognized her touch . 

Malhar - Ab kyon aai ho mere paas  

Kal - malhar ji bad me baat karte hai  . Abhi ointment lagane do. 

He can feel shiver in her voice And she can feel betrayal in his voice not because he didn't trust her but bcoz why she didn't took her help. 

Both are in tears. 

Kalyani after applying ointment on his back, turned him to face her, so that she could apply ointment on his chest. She was avoiding his eyes as much as possible. Bcoz if she see in his eyes then she will loose herself. But she saw in his eyes. His eyes holds a world in them. Anger, helplessness, anxiety And love all are mixed up in his eyes. He was in emotional turmoil And her eyes witnessing it. She couldn't take it anymore. She start crying. But she don't want malhar to see her in tears. She started getting off from bed. But malhar pulled her with his hand. She hitted straight on her chest. 

They are less than a inch apart. They lost in each other eyes . They can feel immense love in each other eyes but what separating them is helplessness. They started kissing each other. It is a smooth, passionate slow kiss. Soon they parted away. Kalyani was loosing herself in his eyes. Then she started applying ointment on his chest. It was sensuous touch for malhar. Kalyani after applying ointment blow air on his wounds . Malhar again abruptly hold on her head in his head so that she see straight away in her eyes. 

Malhar - do you love me

Kalyani - it don't matter

Malhar- do you love me

Kal- Dekhiye Malhar ji mujhe jaane dijiye! Mera pati mera intezar kar raha hai. One last bye

Mal-Accha! Tumhara pati. Shaadi toh hui nahi. Kaunsa pati?

Kal- Aapko jo sochna hai wo aap soch sakte hai! Aapka mujhpar koi haq nahi

Mal- Ha dekh raha hoon main ki tum apne dusre pati se kitna pyaar karti ho (sarcasm). Jao main bhi ye zakhm bardasht kar lunga. Dil pe chot lagi hai. Ye physical wounds kuch bhi nahi uske samne.

Kal - (in tears) Bye Malhar ji. Apna aur Pillu ka khayal rakhna

Mal- Sab lekar jaana, aur ha main sab jaanta hoon kaun kis se kitna pyaar karta hai. Tumhari ye acting ke peeche ka raaz bahar nikalunga aur ha main sirf tumse hi pyaar karta hoon. Chahe tum mere paas raho ya na raho.

Kal- (I am sorry Malhar ji, lekin main ye sab karne ke liye majboor hoon. Aap ki aur Pillu ki salamati ke liye ye kar rahi hoon! Aur main bhi sirf aap hi se pyaar karti hoon. Kisi aur ka khayal mere dil mein aa hi nahi sakta- in mind)

Mal- (Ha main tumhein bahut acchi tarah se jaanta hoon Kalyani. Koi na koi wajah zaroor hogi tumhare iss bartav ke peeche. Agar tumhein mujhe chod ke hi jaana hota to tum kab ki ja chuki hoti. Aur Rachit ke saath shaadi ki hoti tumne- in mind)

Mal- Accha ek baat batao kya tum mere aur Moksh ke bina rah sakti ho?

Kal- Main aapke kisi bhi sawal ka jawab nahi dena chahti. Mera kam ho gaya, bye

She leaves

Malhar cries bitterly 

She comes in Rachit's room and says mere liye coffee banake leke aao

She closes door and cries remembering their memories 

Malhar sees that KalMaSh pic is not there

he smiles and says Kalyani agar pyaar nahi karti to ye pic nahi leke jaati, Mrs Rane be ready to say truth. I will do everything to bring out the truth

He comes to hall

maid gives him coffee

at the same time Rachit also gives her coffee 

Both remember coffee flashback and get emotional 

Malhar leaves from there, he could not bear KalChit

Kalyani is also sad

It's dinner time

Kalyani comes in hall and says main aur Rachit apne room mein hi khayenge. We want privacy. Malhar gets sad

Kalyani comes to Rachit and gives him tasteless food. She says you kidnapped my love Malhar ji. Unhone pata nahi waha pe kaunse quality ka khana khaya hoga. So now you will eat this. Ek ek torture ka badla lungi

She eats food and remembers how Malhar ji fed her food

Malhar also eats food hurriedly 

He comes to room and hears old sad song

Kalyani goes to room and sees bed decorated 

she takes stick and beats Rachit very badly

she says how dare you 

don't you understand my feelings, I hate you. Stay away from me, if you will touch me I will kill you. Otherwise I will complaint against you

Rachit- Relax Kalyani. I love you. You take your own time, I am sure kabhi na kabhi tum maan jaogi

Kal- Galatfehmi palne ka bahut shauk hai. Just shut up

she says you will sleep on floor, koi beestar ya blanket nahi milegi. She opens window and mosquitoes come and bite Rachit. Kalyani applies odomos, so she is not affected.

She hears tum bin and gets emotional 

she tries to sleep, but is restless 

Malhar is also sleepless, he makes Moksh sleep

Anu tries to sleep on floor but sleeping Riddhi holds her hand and she stays. AnuSar and Riddhi sleeps together 

AS calls Sampada and asks her to press her feet, AS keeps her busy (AS in mind says, Sampada tum humara hi khoon ho. Tum yaha Malhar ko vapas pane aayi ho. I know you.I will keep you away from Kalyani's husband). Sampada sleeps there only

It's 1 am

Moksh starts crying 

Malhar tries to pacify him, but it don't help

he cooes him and comes to angan

he sits there with him

Kalyani gets restless and comes there saying Pillu

Malhar taunts her and says tumhein to apne pati ke saath hona chahiye. Yaha pe mat aao

Kal- Malhar ji, please aisa mat kahiye, Pillu ro raha hai

she takes him and Pillu stops crying; he sleeps

Malhar- Ha pata hai. Bhale hi tumne muh mod diya hai lekin tumhara aur Moksh ka raabta strong hai and you love him unconditionally, you are his mother 

Kalyani gets happy

Mal- Waise tum hum tino ka pic kyu uss side le gayi? You love only Moksh. Mera to waha pe bojh hoga. Dekho please bata do. Yaha pe koi nahi hai

Kal- Dekhiye, ye aise sawal mat poochiye. I am not obliged to answer you. I am leaving 

but Pillu don't let her go

they come to swing and holds Pillu, soon they fall asleep there only. Malhar kisses her forehead 

it's morning. Kalyani wakes up and kisses Moksh and Malhar. (in mind- I love you both. We are family. I cannot live without you. But I am helpless. Ganpati Bappa mere Mahar ji aur mere Pillu ko salamat and khush rakho)

She leaves from there reluctantly 

By sacred weed and bacillus badius

Index 

Part 1 - above

Part 2 - post 2 by bacillus badius

Part 2 ( alternate ending) - post 3 by Vermilion

Edited by Scaredweed - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scaredweed thumbnail

Part - 2

it's morning 

Sampada gives tea to Malhar

Kalyani gets jealous 

Malhar warns Sampada that she don't need to do anything for him

later Sampada goes to Kalyani and says dekho tumhari jagah ab main lungi

Kalyani slaps her and says tumhein sirf Pillu ke wajah se mauka diya hai. Malhar ji ki patni sirf main hoon

Malhar goes to police station 

Kalyani (to Rachit)- main college ja rahi hoon, meri padhai important hai. 

Rachit- Tumhein college jaane ki kya zaroorat hai. Mera business hai na bada

Kalyani- Just shut up! Ok. Studies are most important for me. You cannot control me

Rachit- Accha thik hai! I will drop you. Koi chalaki mat karna, I will keep watch on you

Kalyani- Ab kar rahi hoon na sab tumhari marzi se, thoda relief do

Rachit- Ok! Chalo

Kalyani takes Anu also with her and AnuYani seat on backside, Rachit fumes

Kalyani reaches college and waves Rachit bye sarcastically

Malhar goes to police station 

commissioner says him sorry and gives back his uniform, stars, gun, everything back

Malhar is teary eyed

Commissioner says tumne nakshaliyon ko bahut bahaduri se pakda, 26 january ko tumhein award milega. He gets happy and says Kalyani ko pata chalega to kitna usse accha lagega. But reality strucks him & he feels sad thinking about Kalyani.

In college, it's lunch time

Kalyani is so sad and silent 

Palak says kya yaar jiju nahi aayenge yaha

don't be sad

enjoy 

aur tumhara baccha kaisa hai

Rachit comes and says hey baby! Let's have lunch.

Kalyani fumes and says main tumhare saath kahi nahi aa rahi hoon. Get lost

Anupriya comes and gives her tiffin

Rachit leaves fumingly

Palak says ye kaun tha

aur Malhar sir kaha hai

wo tumhein baby kyu keh raha tha

Kalyani tumhein humari dosti ki kasam hai

Kalyani cries and tells her whole story

Palak hits her (small) and says tu kitni stupid hai! Baat tumhare bacche ki hai aur tumne second opinion bhi nahi liya

Kalyani- Baat mere Pillu ki hai. Kuch socha nahi

Palak- chalo. Mera bhai doctor hai, wo koi aur solution batayega. Pagli! Kitna tadap rahi hai

Palak, Moksh and Kalyani goes to Palak's brother's clinic

Pillu's tests are done

after 2 days reports come that Pillu is absolutely fine

Kalyani is very happy

She is very angry at SamChit for faking her son's illness 

She confronts Sampada and says kaisi ho tum?Pillu ko bhi nahi choda

Kalyani to Rachit- Aur tum? Iss sab mein iska saath de rahe the!

Pawar comes and arrests SamChit

Kalyani runs to police station 

Malhar ignores her

she gives him letter that meet her at 6 pm in park

Malhar goes there and Kalyani hugs him tightly 

she repeatedly says sorry

Malhar- Shant ho jao Kalyani! Aur please batao kya hua hai

Kalyani- Maine aapka dil tod diya, aapko buri tarah se hurt kiya, aapse aur Moksh se alag hui. Sorry! 

Malhar- Kya hua hai! Baitho pani pilo

Kalyani tells whole story

Malhar- mujhe pata tha tumhari koi majboori hogi. I know you well because I love you! 

Kalyani- I love you too

Kalyani showers rose petals on him

they come home

next day they go to court and have court marriage 

later They have marriage with all rituals 

(After 5 years)

AnuSar and Riddhi issue solved, they are happy! They have daughter 

Baapji went to Solapur forever and is busy in samajseva

Aparna atya remarried with some NGO worker

AS is finally good

Nal, Goda taking higher education 

Pallavi, Vivek manage Deshmukh saree business 

Swara married good guy and is happy

Atharva is good now, he is honest and living with Mugdha

Kalyani is lawyer, Malhar's promotion 

Moksh is in school

KalMa had twins- One girl, one boy

All lived happily ever after

By bacillus badius Only... 

Completed

Scaredweed thumbnail

Part 2 alternate ending... 

Malhar was very frustrated as he can't do anything. Kalyani accepted her marriage with rachit. Moreover she was ready to share bed with rachit according to malhar. But she didn't. A mad lover in malhar made him peep in rachit and Kalyani room. 

Next day. 

But Kalyani already felt the presence of him in her surroundings. She also saw him keeping eye on her. Just to make, malhar angry over herself , she agreed to sleep on same bed with rachit.  Rachit was surprised and happy. But Kalyani made sure he don't dare to touch her. 

Malhar was angry over her not bcoz he didn't trusted her but why she shared a bed with rachit. 

Next day 

Basically she was beating him (rachit) black blue atleast three times a day. All family members can see beating marks on rachit body. But rachit don't told anyone. He just want to live with her at any condition.

Next day 

In just one day, malhar become dangerously possessive (after night he saw Kalyani sharing bed with rachit). From morning he don't let rachit buzz around Kalyani. Even Kalyani was observing it. She tried to argue but all in vain. In evening malhar kidnapped her. He took her to his old house in pune (where he used to live with sarthak). No-one knows address of this house except sarthak.

Next day 

Kalyani woke up in morning next day bcoz she was chloroformed earlier by malhar. Malhar was became something very bad . His possessiveness is of another level. He was the like same person when sampu left him, but only difference is love for Kalyani .Malhar decorate their room like SR .Kalyani was shocked where is she. She wander around. Malhar come in room from bathroom just in towel. His torso is still wet. Beads of water falling from his head. His eyes are dry like desert and a storm is raging in them . Kalyani got scared + surprised. 

Malhar walked towards her with blank expression. Kalyani walked backward. Malhar locked her in between his arms and wall. Kalyani can feel hunger in his eyes. She knews how badly she hurted him. She don't know when she loose herself to malhar . She didn't resist nor malhar stopped. Malhar locked her hands above her head and keep breathing near her neck. Slow blow of air on her neck made her heart beat go faster. He continuously keep breathing seductively near her nape . He start giving kisses, love bites on her neck. Kalyani was lost in him. He was muffling near her ear. His bare wet torso was touching her up to her soul. 

She don't want this moment to end. Malhar gave many deep kisses on her neck, back, cheeks, forehead , chin. At last he captured her lips and put all his love and care there. It was smooth sailing kiss. Finally he left Kalyani's hand and went to wear clothes. Kalyani was sitting on bed still puzzled. She neither wanted that moment to happen, nor wanted that moment to stop. There is only one question in her mind ' why he stopped ' . Malhar came back from washroom and went in living room to read newspaper without saying much. 

Kalyani also went to bathe. She can't find any woman clothing there , so she just wear a long Kurta of malhar. She do not found any innerwear also so she didn't wear them. In her heart, she knew why he stopped. He don't want to cross that limit without her concent. Also he don't want to consummate till she completed her education and become whatever she wanted to be.

Kalyani knew she was with his malhar ji. She don't feel afraid in her arms. Most safest place for her Is his arms. Their home lies in each other eyes. Kalyani don't bother much to search innerwear. She went to malhar in kurta only. 

Kalyani :: Malhar ji what is this. Aap Vo sab kya Kar rahe the. Aap mujhe kaha laae ho. Mera pati kaha hai. 

Now malhar can't control his anger. He just went near to Kalyani and hold her face in his hand. 

Malhar :: Kalyani, tumhe meri kasam batao kya vajah hai Jo tum ye joothi shadi ko manne ( agree) ko majboor (forced)  ho gayi. Kalyani Seedhe Seedhe bolna, varna me aaj khud ko khatm Kar loonga. 

Kalyani was still , wondering what to say . Malhar went to store room and brought kerosene. 

Malhar :: Kalyani ek cheez Saaf hai hum dono hi ek dusre se pyaar karte hai. Mai tumhara hoo sirf aur tumhare bina nahi reh sakta. Ab meri jaan tumhare haathon mai hai. Agar Sach batana chahti Ho toh aake gale laga lena aur nahi Ho , toh aaj Mai yeh rishte se tumhe aazad Kar doonga .

Malhar poured kerosene on himself while Kalyani stood silent. At the utter silence of her , his heart broke. Still he hoped till last breathe of him. He light the match stick,, 

Malhar :: Kalyani, good bye. Always remember kalma is eternal. I will be with you at every moment of my existence. Good bye. 

He waved her. Kalyani hit his hand and extinguished that match stick. She hug him very tightly. 

Kalyani :: Malhar ji sorry, Mai bhi apse bahut pyaar karti hoo. I don't want to spend my life with anyone other than you. We are not bound just for seven lives, but till our soul and this universe exist . Maine ye sirf Pillu ki sehat ke liye Kara. Maaf Karna. 

Malhar was taken aback by Kalyani. 

Malhar :: kyun kya hua hamare Pillu ko. 

Kalyani leave him from her tight hug and told everything about Pillu medical report, his disease, samchit conspiracy And sampu conditions. As of sudden he started laughing very badly. 

Kalyani :: Aap pagal ho gaye ya sadma lag gaya aap ko. 

Malhar was in tears due to laugh. He drank water. He made Kalyani sit on his lap and he sit on couch. 

Malhar :: Kalyani vo tumko bewakoof bana rahe hai. Sampada can never conceive. When she was living with me when Pillu custody case is going on, I saw her medical reports. I just don't tell about this to anyone bcoz I felt sampada was ashamed of this fact. So I don't want to embarrass her anymore .Aur Pillu bhi theek hai. Usko respiration mai problem thi na toh kal hi Maine doctor ko dikhaya tha. He is perfectly fine. Sirf Kisi drink se allergy thi.  Aur jo reports sampada ne dikhayi vo fake hogi. Ab batao agar Mujhe Pehle bata deti toh Itne din Hume you pareshaan na hona parta. Chalo tumhari shaadi bhi Ho gayi. Suhagraat bhi Ho gayi na, khushkabri kab de rahi Ho. he said sarcastically. 

Kalyani burst out in tears.

Kalyani :: Bhagwaan ka shukr hai mera baccha theek hai. Mai bhi pagal hoo. Us sampada par Bharosa hi kyun kiya. Faltoo mai high voltage drama Ho gaya. Raai ka pahaad bana diya Maine . Sorry meri vajah se apko hurt hua. Malhar ji par apka aur mera toh divorce Ho gaya hai na aur rachit se shaadi. He will not divorce me so easily. Aur ye sab theek hai but bed room Mai kya kar rahe the. 

Malhar slowly squeezed her nose. 

Malhar :: Meri Pagli, aise toh badi padhi likhi Ho bolti firti Ho. Itna internet chalati Ho. Law ki baatein karti ho . ACP malhar rane ki patni Ho. Pata hai na divorce hone mai at least 6 months lagte hai aur married hokar dusri shaadi valid nahi hoti. Shaadi bhi fake thi na. 

And btw bedroom ka tumhari bewakoofi ka nateeza hai. Vaise tum meri patni nahi Ho ab.

Kalyani :: Nahi Mai apki patni Ho. Aap hi ne toh bataya ki hamara divorce nahi hooa. I am all yours. 

Malhar stand from couch and Kalyani remain on sofa only. 

Malhar :: Meri Kalyani gawar aur bewakoof nahi thi. Aur tum ho. 

He ran from there as Kalyani follow him by taking broom in her hand. 

. Afterwords rachit and sampada get arrested. 

By Vermilion

Scaredweed thumbnail

Guys plz someone add this to index as I am not allowed to use hyperlink. 

Hope you all don't mind. I gave credits to respective owner. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Thanks For compilation 👍🏼