ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 22 Jan 2020 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

BM is pondering over everything that happened and wondering who she can discuss with. Just then her phone rings and it’s Devyani Daadi who is calling to tell her she will come to the wedding. BM tells her how she feels Mishti has still not gotten over Abhir. 

sahi ghalat tho door ki baat hein, mein yeh nahi jaanti ki meri  beti ki dil mein kya hein

next morning, preparations going on in Mah house for the pooja. Mishti catering to BP and trying to keep him happy.

abhir and Parul at the temple. same temple where the MishBir confession happened. Abhir has flashbacks. Tells Parul about how they confessed their, how he had reassured her.. admits his mistake in giving up his love. Abhir has now decided to leave it to fate.

at Maheshwaris, the pundit calls to inform that the temple they were planning to go won’t work as there is some road block. Mishti decided that they will go to ambe maa mandir where Abhir and Parul are. #MeenusAmbeMaaToTheRescue

Precap - Pinky aunty (or someone like her) taunts Mishti about her broken engagement and Abhir jumps in to defend her. Takes the fault on himself. #HowManyPinkyAuntiesAreThere

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Where is Mini, pali, varsha, preeti, cool and Uru you said you will come for slap fest.. where are you guys

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank u Naina for the updates...it hash tags r really super cool...and hilarious as well..😆😆

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣🤣 hilarious version... #amazing

hey chances for ketu nannu is increasing yaar today ketu talked about him 😆

Gm meri light🤗

Haan haan..slow hein,pick up hojayae ga story..

1.My future track: mishti breaking marriage by becoming runaway bride 

(Between did you all see yesterdays news.it happened in surat. Grooms father and brides mother eloped.

#mishbir should learn from them🤣😆)

2. Nannu on revenge model,takes badal by forcefully marrying ketki.

3.👻👻👻👻 Gets double shock aur #mishbir and #nanki shippers have a great laugh .🥳🤣

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago
Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thank god bp slapping abir is edited🥳

and also mish actually chooses abir but adds "chale jao yaha se" 🤣 

Diyaaasmiley31

Even I felt happy it was edited out.....anyways BP slapping someone would have been in bad taste.

Haan Mishti's wordssmiley36Everybody is playing with words...

Aaj toh sab shor pe shot mar rahe the

Kunal to Abir : Aap or mishti ek jaise ho....smiley36High compliment when it comes from Kunal.

Mishti to BM: Bp, aap, jasmeet aunty aur Abir ka dil nahin dukha sakthe hainsmiley36What was in her heart came out

Okay this one is my fav, Naanu really stole the show today with his line

Meenu: Bapuji Khan tayyar hain khaalijiye

Naaanu to Meenu : Nahin Meenu, Tu hi khaa. Ab jahan bhi jaati hun tere hi karmon ka phal khaane ko milta hain meenusmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley36smiley36smiley36smiley32smiley32

Ps - Kunal is becoming a cutie brother these dayssmiley31

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

Gm meri light🤗

(Between did you all see yesterdays news.it happened in surat. Grooms father and brides mother eloped.

3.👻👻👻👻 Gets double shock aur #mishbir and #nanki shippers have a great laugh .🥳🤣

maybe we can have a reverse version - Groom’s mother and brides father - BB and Naman are a Jodi made in heaven.. but that makes MishBir icky.. nahi tho that would be such a rab ne banaayi Jodi. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

BM is pondering over everything that happened and wondering who she can discuss with. Just then her phone rings and it’s Devyani Daadi who is calling to tell her she will come to the wedding. BM tells her how she feels Mishti has still not gotten over Abhir. 

sahi ghalat tho door ki baat hein, mein yeh nahi jaanti ki meri  beti ki dil mein kya hein

next morning, preparations going on in Mah house for the pooja. Mishti catering to BP and trying to keep him happy.

abhir and Parul at the temple. same temple where the MishBir confession happened. Abhir has flashbacks. Tells Parul about how they confessed their, how he had reassured her.. admits his mistake in giving up his love. Abhir has now decided to leave it to fate.

at Maheshwaris, the pundit calls to inform that the temple they were planning to go won’t work as there is some road block. Mishti decided that they will go to ambe maa mandir where Abhir and Parul are. #MeenusAmbeMaaToTheRescue

Precap - Pinky aunty (or someone like her) taunts Mishti about her broken engagement and Abhir jumps in to defend her. Takes the fault on himself. #HowManyPinkyAuntiesAreThere

thank you hashtag queen for the update.

Originally posted by: naina_raina

are they planning to bring mishti's daadi she also said naa i'm coming for the wedding or is it for a phone call 😆

@bold - yes yes ambe maa ki jai 🥳

naina its mrs.pariekh ved's mom 😆 i'm so happy n excited to see her back 😆 last she came some 130 episodes before in kuku welcome party or something... 

naina_raina thumbnail

are they planning to bring mishti's daadi she also said naa i'm coming for the wedding or is it for a phone call 😆

@bold - yes yes ambe maa ki jai 🥳

naina its mrs.pariekh ved's mom 😆 i'm so happy n excited to see her back 😆 last she came some 130 episodes before in kuku welcome party or something... 

I bundle all of these people under pinky aunty 😜 forgot all about Parekh aunty, but she has always actually helped MishBir Jodi unknowingly.. tomorrow too I guess. 

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

Gm meri light🤗

good morning dear 🤗

hahah what seriously thats so hilarious yaar and embarrassing 🤣

but misbir run away is surely coming up.. 😆

you mean another force shaadi for revenge 😆