Has Meenu given any dance performance so far🤔

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think this is what she is truly missing out while she plans and plots in nearly all the functionsπŸ˜†..  Everyone in this show dances in almost every function,  even if it is in a begaani shaadi,  even if they are uninvited or  even if life has thrown tonnes of problems on their shoulders.  People become sad over the circumstances of their lives but when the music gets played,  they cheer themselves up and give their best performance...  The moment their performance gets over,  they become upset over the shit situations of their lives again..  Haqeeqat mein bhi insaano ko aisa hi hona chahiye 

But I guess Meenu in her mission to achieve something (I still don't exactly know what)  has not got perhaps even once chance to show off her skills.πŸ˜’.  I mean you have to be in involved in a really pathetic state of affairs, to be in Rajan Shahi show and not dance.. Lol.. I just remember once she was playing her sitar,  but even there she played some Meenu raag and a chandelier started falling on her head.. πŸ˜†

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She performed/acted on K3G title song.....

shiningways2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The title of your post made me ROFL🀣🀣out of the world thought.Every one is either concerned about Mishbir or Kuku and here comes a different post🀣.Made my dayπŸ€—

Edited by shiningways2407 - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Move_ON

She performed/acted on K3G title song.....

Ohh I don't remember at all..  Thanks for telling btw.😊.  I will definitely check it out.. πŸ˜ˆ

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningways2407

The title of your post made me ROFL🀣🀣out of the world thought.Every one is either concerned about Mishbir or Kuku and here comes a different post🀣.Made my dayπŸ€—

Thanks dear πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

The kind of SS she gets,  makes me sure that she is one of the leads and so should be discussed more.. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I think this is what she is truly missing out while she plans and plots in nearly all the functionsπŸ˜†..  Everyone in this show dances in almost every function,  even if it is in a begaani shaadi,  even if they are uninvited,  even if life has thrown tonnes of problems on their shoulders.  People become sad over the circumstances of their lives,  then music gets played,  they cheer themselves up and give their best performance and the moment their performance gets over they become upset over the shit situations of their lives again..  Haqeeqat mein bhi insaano ko aisa hi hona chahiye 

But I guess Meenu in her mission to achieve something (I still don't exactly know what)  has not got perhaps even once chance to show off her skills.πŸ˜’.  I mean you have to be in involved in a really pathetic state of affairs, to be in Rajan Shahi show and not dance.. Lol.. I just remember once she was playing her sitar but even there she played some Meenu raag and a chandelier started falling on her head.. πŸ˜†

Don't worry about her entertainment and relaxation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She plays sitar for a reason πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

She dosent have to dance,  she makers others dance on her tunes like a pro πŸ€£

Btw such a refreshing post ...good to see someone concerned for benba too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who is actually the FL of the show 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Don't worry about her entertainment and relaxation...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She plays sitar for a reason πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

She dosent have to dance,  she makers others dance on her tunes like a pro πŸ€£

Btw such a refreshing post ...good to see someone concerned for benba too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who is actually the FL of the show 

@solah aane sach baat Kahi hai aapne.. πŸ˜Ž

Isme toh koi shaq ho hi nahi sakta..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Move_ON thumbnail

Ohh I don't remember at all..  Thanks for telling btw.😊.  I will definitely check it out.. πŸ˜ˆ

I think it was before engagement episode of MA.. I just felt weird after seeing the song and 

thought Big Ben character dynamic might change but NO, makers didn't let down and kept her character intact and ruined almost all characters.. She still does same flop plotting scams... 

Well, RUpel Patel is famous and did powerful role in previous serial and not sure how she is agreed to do this role and feels bad sometime...

After watching slapping drama IG, felt makers made it comedy circus over all...  

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Move_ON

I think it was before engagement episode of MA.. I just felt weird after seeing the song and 

thought Big Ben character dynamic might change but NO, makers didn't let down and kept her character intact and ruined almost all characters.. She still does same flop plotting scams... 

Well, RUpel Patel is famous and did powerful role in previous serial and not sure how she is agreed to do this role and feels bad sometime...

After watching slapping drama IG, felt makers made it comedy circus over all...  

Her role is quite one dimensional over here.. I know writers will make her realise her fault one day and she will become the best Mil to Mishti,   but before that the irredeemable things she is doing keeps giving us head ache..πŸ˜†  I kind of feel bad too..  The onus to create all the problems lies on her head..  Problems in life can be circumstantial as well..  Sadly writers don't understand this.. They always need someone to plan and plot to make the life of leads hell...πŸ˜†

I am kind of glad that today they edited BP's slap at least ..   πŸ˜†

Move_ON thumbnail

Her role is quite one dimensional over here.. I know writers will make her realise her fault one day and she will become the best Mil to Mishti,   but before that the irredeemable things she is doing keeps giving us head ache..πŸ˜†  I kind of feel bad too..  The onus to create all the problems lies on her head..  Problems in life can be circumstantial as well..  Sadly writers don't understand this.. They always need someone to plan and plot to make the life of leads hell...πŸ˜†

I am kind of glad that today they edited BP's slap at least ..   πŸ˜†

Perfect. May be that's reason everything about Bigben become monotaneous and boring for me and would have explored other aspects like her struggle..but makers just using her as flop scam master and story runs according to that... Don't have any hope that they will explore in future as didn't do justice to KUKU story as well.. 

About Mishti and Big Ben, Misti will go out of way to please her then in one fine episode they became best SAAS BAHU Jodi...😁😁..our great ITV  standard story... 

Wow,  they edited BP slapping saga and yet to catch episode...