Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha thats true but cant help fallingin love with them more n more every day... and also with flipping they do show some growth n change in everyone naa so no issues... side note: all this doesnt include meenu as she was/is/will always be constant πŸ˜†

meenu is like writer only she knows everything and others are just her pawn... πŸ˜†

Mmm totally agreed all three in their own protective instinct are not able too see what they themselves are causing mishti... thats really a sad fact but once mishti's facade comes out n she breaks down these will be the people who will be feeling guilty and hurt to not able to see it... Abir is trying to stop shaadi that is having opposite effect on family n family is going ahead with shaadi thats having opposite effect on mishti... 

Mmm first thing first you dont look like nannu support get that as at many points you came across with different opinion on different character... most of us or mostly me see everything through mishbir's pov so others pov are not analysed that deeply so when you put it i actually enjoy reading it you know.. πŸ˜Š

ok coming to nishant i understand what you are saying, its in the perspective and his both contrasting dialogue "i'll back of if mishti says" and "i wont let Abir win" made me think... i was little oscillating but now lets connect all this, and also he tried instigating abir when abir wanted to give up like calling him to function n trying to instigate when he was about to leave.. so maybe he wants to provide the chance to abir to prove himself and for mishti to say it... still not sure on this but possibility is there.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

true they set goals not only onscreen but offscreen too.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

haha i too loved kuhu reaction to it and her give back on loveless marriage πŸ€£ these two surely are providing entertainment, before leap ikunal was little serious n kuhu was trying to handle but now kunal has become more playful n kuhu with serious mixed playfulnessπŸ˜† 

Yes yes I have no problem with the flipping n all πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It gives a new layer to the characters and makes it more interesting only πŸ˜³ ...

Meenu is the only constant ...hats off for maintaining a stand for day one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry I had to let it off my heart .... so I wrote all this, sometimes I feel I get misunderstood πŸ˜³πŸ˜³....   .... I am just trying to understand,  cuz I feel the combination as a whole is interesting and I like to write about it ... then doesn't necessarily mean I support it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks for understanding 

Yeah there are many possibilities there πŸ˜†

Haina kuku's relationship has grown to another level , post leap that's the beautiful change I loved! 

Now waiting to see the four of them together , take the charge😎

#MishbirKuKuRocks !

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Yes yes I have no problem with the flipping n all πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It gives a new layer to the characters and makes it more interesting only πŸ˜³ ...

Meenu is the only constant ...hats off for maintaining a stand for day one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry I had to let it off my heart .... so I wrote all this, sometimes I feel I get misunderstood πŸ˜³πŸ˜³....   .... I am just trying to understand,  cuz I feel the combination as a whole is interesting and I like to write about it ... then doesn't necessarily mean I support it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks for understanding 

Yeah there are many possibilities there πŸ˜†

Haina kuku's relationship has grown to another level , post leap that's the beautiful change I loved! 

Now waiting to see the four of them together , take the charge😎

#MishbirKuKuRocks !

exactly actually this is also like in the perspective we see.. even in real life we tend to see different shades of people only when situation arises so here too we get to see different layers and that makes us like them more... but trp game is also there but imo our show hasnt seen the extreme flip or anything like others.. πŸ˜†

haha its your Saas we are talking about ambe maa ki jai for always keeping meenu constant... πŸ˜†

sorry vapas le lo πŸ˜ˆ i understand dear at sometimes it looks like it but you never put it as in a flip way but you explain it well with facts n possibility.. and you clearly state what you feel and also describe both side good n bad...  atleast to me i never misunderstood you infact i thought at times bcoz of my impulsiveness you might think bad of me.. πŸ˜³

haan yaar infact now if we look at it we can even understand and enjoy preleap kuku too πŸ˜† the growth is definitely commendable... with mishbir and kuku together they are gonna rock RJV sadhan πŸ₯³

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

exactly actually this is also like in the perspective we see.. even in real life we tend to see different shades of people only when situation arises so here too we get to see different layers and that makes us like them more... but trp game is also there but imo our show hasnt seen the extreme flip or anything like others.. πŸ˜†

haha its your Saas we are talking about ambe maa ki jai for always keeping meenu constant... πŸ˜†

sorry vapas le lo πŸ˜ˆ i understand dear at sometimes it looks like it but you never put it as in a flip way but you explain it well with facts n possibility.. and you clearly state what you feel and also describe both side good n bad...  atleast to me i never misunderstood you infact i thought at times bcoz of my impulsiveness you might think bad of me.. πŸ˜³

haan yaar infact now if we look at it we can even understand and enjoy preleap kuku too πŸ˜† the growth is definitely commendable... with mishbir and kuku together they are gonna rock RJV sadhan πŸ₯³

True very true the nature remains same I mean the core nature but few characteristics keep changing , and it's there at minimum level I feel ...the reactions are still understandable and yes drama toh banta hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Meenu is one character I seriously want her to flip πŸ€£

No yaar you and cool are my chelis ...I can't feel bad about you two πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— then what kind of a guruji I am if I do that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I said this to cool also and now to you too...nothing between us will change even if we are on opposite opinions some day πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ !  And we three are still on the same page except few things here and there πŸ˜†πŸ˜† which is fine ...!

Can't wait to see the four of them bajaoing meenu's band now πŸ€£πŸ€£

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel that Nishant back out last minute, last two episodes I feel that he tested Abir. How far Abir go to get back Misti.  First he went to meet Abir then he invite him for sangeet. Nishant only wants Misti’s happiness.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

UruπŸ€—

It was hilarious.πŸ˜†Oh my god how could you do this yaar.Mei sote sote padh rahi thi. Now i am fully awake and laughing like an idiot that too in the middle of the night.πŸ˜† Great post dear.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved tonight's episode. Seriously that aadaab to BP was a dream sequence. Bach gaye hum sab. Otherwise I can't even imagine the consequences.πŸ˜†

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

True very true the nature remains same I mean the core nature but few characteristics keep changing , and it's there at minimum level I feel ...the reactions are still understandable and yes drama toh banta hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Meenu is one character I seriously want her to flip πŸ€£

No yaar you and cool are my chelis ...I can't feel bad about you two πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— then what kind of a guruji I am if I do that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I said this to cool also and now to you too...nothing between us will change even if we are on opposite opinions some day πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ !  And we three are still on the same page except few things here and there πŸ˜†πŸ˜† which is fine ...!

Can't wait to see the four of them bajaoing meenu's band now πŸ€£πŸ€£

haan in our show too i think thats what is happening no core character is altered until now... no flipping of extremes i feel but drama brings in the next layer πŸ€£

Ambe maa please grant uru's wish but i think writers will never do it maybe like baba track she can flip for sometime but back to form again πŸ€£

aww Lobbbbbbbbbbbbbsssss you guruji πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ i feel so sad yaar nowadays we three dont get to talk or enjoy like before the guruji chelis time, nautanki time and all... πŸ˜’ actually all three of us core understanding is same but the perspective vary n we complete each other at one point.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

haan thats gonna be amazing now that everyone are ready to jump on meenu with a taunt or something its gonna be so entertaining πŸ€£

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Please watch my new mishbir vm and subscribe to my channelhttps://youtu.be/0kJMBT99mEQ

Please subscribe my channel as I don't have many followers. A click on 'Subscribe' will be a great encouragement to me

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

UruπŸ€—

It was hilarious.πŸ˜†Oh my god how could you do this yaar.Mei sote sote padh rahi thi. Now i am fully awake and laughing like an idiot that too in the middle of the night.πŸ˜† Great post dear.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved tonight's episode. Seriously that aadaab to BP was a dream sequence. Bach gaye hum sab. Otherwise I can't even imagine the consequences.πŸ˜†

Thank you jayu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Main toh facts likhti hun ...funny khud ban jaat hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That aadaab was full on Swag...  !!😎 And more because mishti imagined it that way