21 Jan - Episode Highlights

Posted: 4 years ago

What is the use for so much character analysis and story analysis these days where easily we can feel that the characters are being flipped from here to there , a constant flip and round circles are being formed so that the drama continues,  the reality is everything will fall in place on the shaadi day only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† makers are saving it all for the big day !! 

1. So obviously there was a purpose for benba to listen the abir parul convo and she knows her next target nishant πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She asks nannu to rush with marriage functions before abir comes πŸ€£ Quite similar to the dhamki benba gave to BP πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Benba is desperately trying to destroy abir's image in front of mahs ,  she knows now she has absolutely no card to play so let's instigate others , and mahs who already know that such a mad woman she is , they still believe her words rather than abir's words  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Open dhamki ka koi police complaint kyun nahi karta , or rajkot ki gundi se darte hain saare , oh sorry mishti ko protect karna hai πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

2. I don't think so abir came to mahs just because nannu challenged him , yes of course when nannu invited him he was all charged up, saying "mishti ki nafrat uska gussa , uska dard mere liye hai , kyunki uska pyaar bhi mere liye hai  have to give it to abir,  kya line maari hai , ek intensity shot pe baat khatam πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

but later when kuhu comes and tells him that because of all this mishti is facing family's anger , he somehow changed his strategy,  this time not directly entering the functions and creating tamasha , let's try talking to BM , so BP se apologise kiya but attitude zyada Hua toh baat bigaad gayi... mishti se baat kari , tab situation thodi alag thi because of his maa and parul massi ans gaay bahu πŸ˜† So couldn't tell her much,  nannu ke saath conversation kiya but that went on a different tangent only so now abir decides let's talk to BM now ...

3. Yesterday I requested ambe maa to deliver 3D lenses to BP but I guess because of noise pollution these days πŸ˜†πŸ˜† there was some misinterpretation and the 3D lenses got delivered to BM instead πŸ˜†

Loved the BM abir conversation β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ I think bm also is putting up a fake face like mishti πŸ˜† Jaisi maa vaisi beti πŸ˜† Yesterday she was scolding mishti for meeting abir and when abir called her "badi maa" she was all emotional,  and then her heart started speaking out until she heard "shaurya ki maa" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She rightly pointed out that "tumhara aana galat nahi hai , lekin yeh waqt galat hai " ..... things have gone too far nowπŸ€” .... abir understands the gravity of the situation , liked his choice of words today , he regretted , he gave her a hint about it , he rightfully apologised and but also told her that he will keep trying , coz hey voh hero ki kya jo haar maan le πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

4. Mishti on the other hand is now very much suffocated but since she is herself concentrating on facts and believing her mind , she is desperately giving no chance to her heart to take over, but heart only and only beats for abir,  in a midst of happy mahs dancing , we see mishti who looks so dull and lost,  suddenly out of nowhere comes abir,  a breath of fresh air,  the purest fragrance of love , the most positive and cheerful energy in the room , suddenly the day looks so bright , happy , colourful , he single handedly creates that energy of happiness inside her that so many people being together also couldn't create ... that aadaab to bade papa was πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† ( thank God this was a dream only otherwise can imagine the consequences) πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....abir takes his steps forward and finally mishti's heart makes an attempt to speak out through abir " mera naam tumhare haath par kismat ki lakeer ne likha hai , tum drama mat,  tum maan gayi ho , ab main sab theek kar dunga " πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Her heart is reminding her to speak up , speak up , trust abir,  trust abir,  he will make things fall in place,  he will make things fall in place....but then suddenly mind takes over and we are back to square one as the reality strikes .... the dull reality takes over the bright dream again  btw I loved mishti's imagination for a reason that she only wants abir to speak up , rest of them stay there and hold on  πŸ˜† Let abir speak πŸ˜Ž

I personally loved abir's entry sequence with some brilliant choreography and editing , it took the scene to a whole new different level , and the cherry on the cake was abir's infectious smile ....the best shot of the day indeed !

5. So I thought only varsha gets too boring and irritating lines but today Shaurya who has no shaurya actually πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Also had a line to say....nice πŸ‘ crackers started bursting again πŸ€£ bring a tape and chipkao it on their mouths πŸ˜†

6. Again contradicting statements by nannu ....one side he says he will step back if mishti asks him to do so and other side he also wants abir to come so that abir loses and he can win πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Or simply he wants to test abir or he wants to test himself whether mishti chooses him or not πŸ€£ Too much confusion , looks like along with me RV boys are also confused , kunal says it's a trap abir says he is a nice guy chaal types nahi chalega πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lol , vo actually kya hai vo ab lagta hai shaadi day pe pata chalega πŸ˜†

7. Looks like the maa beta scenes were the flavour today , the subtle emotions that kunal keeps showing towards parul is really beautiful β€οΈβ€οΈ loved the song sequence used,  same song they used for abir baba milan too πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜².... nice to see satellite apologising for the drink fiasco too , keeping it simple saying I don't know those heavy heavy words ,  sasural mein control mein rehta hai satellite πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰Usne kunal se puchh hi liya abir kahan hai πŸ€£πŸ€£ Aaram se aaram se nannu πŸ˜† lol nannu ne raha nahi jaa raha smiley36smiley36

8. Toh ab function hai , toh drama toh banta hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Abir sees electric spark and then electric spark and abir progressing with the same speed πŸ€£πŸ€£ Race chal rahi hai ....kaun mishti tak pehle jayega πŸ€£πŸ€£ ......after some slow motion running shots finally ....abir managed to save mishti πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Bhai wah hero ho toh aisa πŸ‘πŸ‘ Mujhe laga tha kya aaaggggggg lagi hogi  ....... bijli giregi I mean gaaajjjjjj giregi lol but nothing of that sort happened πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

9. Looks like BP  mein ddlj vale bauji ki aatma aa gayi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† De Dana dhan bole jaa rahe hai .... nannu is like haan haan dekha dekha yeh mujhse keh raha tha ke shaadi se hat jao πŸ€£#MaukePeChauka πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Abir is like inko batane ka koi matlab nahi hai kuchh..... So he goes to  mishti .....

10. "Mishti jitna main tumhare bina adhoora hun , utna hi tum mere bina adhoori ho, Mishri tum par mera haq hai aur yeh haq tumne mujhe khud diya hai , bolo na " .....

And she hears it , and she feels it,  finally she got to hear what she was waiting to hear for so many months , but as usual the problems with mishbir has always been right words with wrong timings and wrong places πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Guess this time only love is also not enough πŸ˜’ 

Dheesh dheesh dheesh another dramatic episode ends 

Chehre pe rakhu chahe main jitna pehra,  

Ankhon mein dard dikh jaata hai vo gehra, 

Laboon par rakhhai di hai ek hasi joothi, 

Phisal jaaye iraade agar khul gayi moothi, 

Apno se kaha mudh jaa vahan le jaaye jahan kismat 

Aaya dil se kehne vo ki haarna nahi is baar tu himmat 

Jab kiya hai dimaag se faisla,  

Toh kyun nahi dil deta hausla, 

Aaj khud se khud jo jooda kar rahi hu main,  

Tujh par ab sab ae khuda ab chod rahi hun main 

- Abir ki uru

The mother and her heera and her dilemma πŸ’Ž

The father and his daughter and his anger πŸ€ͺ

The mother and her son and her plansπŸ˜‘ 

The observer and his smartness and his competition 😬

The banjara and his heart and his helplessness πŸ™Žβ€β™‚οΈ

The Chorni and her heart and her desires 🦜

The son and his feelings and his new beginnings😌 

The RVs and their their dance and their questions 😎

The mahs and their zidd and their nach baliye craze πŸ€ͺ

Good day peeps β€οΈ 

PS: chidiya tu sach mein udne vali hai na ?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Love your analysis as per usual.

Feeling so bad for Mishti, can understand why she cannot understand the difference between love and favour. The fact that Jasmeet gets away calling her muh bole, if Nannu or Kuhu were referred using the terms "drug addict" and "illegitimate" would the family still allow it?

I hope the track explores the fears Mishti has and how somewhat accurate they are. Mishti loves her family wholeheartedly and without condition but there are conditions to their love for her. Both badi ma and badi Papa have failed in protecting her. I'm afraid Mishti may at one point feel so insecure and feel like an outsider that her trust in her family will fade  and whilst she will always love the mah family she may feel she has no rights on them as family. Mishti is not without fault but she has moulded herself to ensure she never hurts her family. The only choice she made without thinking was loving Abir, to which she is being punished. This whole rushed wedding should/when it fails should not fall on her. They are all about protecting Nannu but what about Mishti who they call their daughter? I feel bad for Mishti honestly, she has no one to call her own. Hopefully, Abir stands with her and fills the hole in her heart and gives her all the love in the world.

Side note, I loved nannus character, but I'm beginning to dislike him now. Is there a reason he had to push Abir? He invited him, so why switch like that? I can understand all his actions apart from why he felt the need to push and later slap Abir.

Originally posted by loveableangel

Love your analysis as per usual.

Feeling so bad for Mishti, can understand why she cannot understand the difference between love and favour. The fact that Jasmeet gets away calling her muh bole, if Nannu or Kuhu were referred using the terms "drug addict" and "illegitimate" would the family still allow it?

I hope the track explores the fears Mishti has and how somewhat accurate they are. Mishti loves her family wholeheartedly and without condition but there are conditions to their love for her. Both badi ma and badi Papa have failed in protecting her. I'm afraid Mishti may at one point feel so insecure and feel like an outsider that her trust in her family will fade  and whilst she will always love the mah family she may feel she has no rights on them as family. Mishti is not without fault but she has moulded herself to ensure she never hurts her family. The only choice she made without thinking was loving Abir, to which she is being punished. This whole rushed wedding should/when it fails should not fall on her. They are all about protecting Nannu but what about Mishti who they call their daughter? I feel bad for Mishti honestly, she has no one to call her own. Hopefully, Abir stands with her and fills the hole in her heart and gives her all the love in the world.

Side note, I loved nannus character, but I'm beginning to dislike him now. Is there a reason he had to push Abir? He invited him, so why switch like that? I can understand all his actions apart from why he felt the need to push and later slap Abir.

Thank you β€οΈ

So true yaar this constant addressing her as muh boli is so irritating yaar , no one says anything...mahs just ignore or sometimes don't even  react , I remember nannu asking his mom to stop calling muh boli  once and he also asked kuhu to behave but today he was also bit saying anything πŸ€”πŸ€” πŸ˜† 

Mishti always had these trust issues from the very beginning, initially at least she was more confident enough like she didn't hesitate to ask for courtship,  she tried doing what all she wanted to do for herself  abir unknowingly helped her a lot to rise above them , to understand the difference between love and ehsaan ...she had overcomed her issues to a large extent ...if you mishbir GD day ...mishti also tells abir that he made her realise the true meaning of love and it is because of him she started loving herself and her her family...abir did heal her a lot , but their uninvited abrupt break up  and then the constant hurt she got post leap changed everything for her again , in my opinion she when it comes to her abandonment issues is at her worst now , worse than what even what she was in the beginning of the show , atleast that time she was confident enough to say what she wants ...but now she can't even say that ....the break up has risen her issues....not blaming abir here , he was dealing with his own issues all the while , somewhere even he is dealing with his own set of struggles which are equally heart breaking... it's a sad case of wrong timings between the two .... both are equally hurt and stressed .... I think not only abir, both mishbir have to heal each other...

Mishti's habit of putting up a facade has been there from the very beginning , like how she and kuhu used to behave perfect sisters from the very beginning πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ....  in many incidents she has behaved that everything is all right but in reality nothing is all right 

Mahs actually didn't try to dig in deeper in her heart , yes they supported her always stood by her , today also their main aim is to give her happiness only and they feel the route that they have chosen for her will give her happiness ....but the fact is that in too much of protectiveness is not letting them see that she has now gotten into a bigger facade , she is losing herself every single day .... mahs are not digging it deeper ot may be they don't have that sense to dig in deeper only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I like nannu's character too , don't really hate him , he keeps switching between positive and grey πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't know but somewhere I feel he was doing it intentionally to provoke abir .... 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

GurujiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I lobbbsssss yaπŸ€—

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

GurujiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I lobbbsssss yaπŸ€—

Looobsssss you too my dear cool cheli πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ohh Guruji πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

your first statement is so true we cant trust any character now.. just go with flow like mishti even though it hurts to see the once good character begins flipping πŸ˜†

but today had a mix of lot of character and significant scenes... πŸ‘πŸΌ

i posted this in another thread and pasting it here with some edits as i got some clarity after reading your post... 

so first thing first its all a cycle... one instigated the other and finally its gonna end in slap fest tomorrowsmiley36 

BB instigated Nishant to rush shaadi - nishant instigated abir to come to mehndi to make him loose - fire instigated abir to go inside - Abir instigated bp/nannu n they lashed - Bp/Nannu instigated abir and he wanted to prove himself.... smiley36 

but in all this the girl in question was not questioned on what she feels and what she wants.. smiley28 

Abir trying to claim his love, he says he doesnt wanna hurt mishti more so apologizing and trying to get back to her but failed to see what his acts are actually doing to her... he is still unaware of the family pressure on her and his acts are affecting her and the family shows their whole frustration on that girl... kuhu pointed it today to abir n family maybe thats the reason even though he went there he didnt go in and called bm out and after listening to bm he was ready to go away too but the fire.. smiley36

and his apology to bm and mishti Abir rajvansh never fails to amaze me with his no ego no attitude wala on knees n folded hands apology to anyone elder or younger... πŸ‘πŸ‘ and the main significant thing is he never looks at their eyes while apologizing showing his guilt n how ashamed he is of his doing.... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nannu he sees mishti n this rishta as a competition... he knew mishti loves abir but trying to move on and its difficult for her... but still to prove he is better than abir or like you said to test abir he invites devil in his house inturn making it even more difficult for mishti... but still not forming anyone extreme opinion the mystery still continues πŸ˜†

but all this is having a good and bad effect on mishti... her heart craving of wanting abir to come is fulfilled but her minds craving on wanting to move on and the battle btw mind and heart is slowly making her loose her sanity n she is becoming a zombie... 

actually mishti's dream mishbir convo has a significance a reflection of her inner turmoil.. she wants abir or for a fact anyone to say dont worry i'm there to take care of everything... she is literally yearning for this support and her biggest strength and support is abir she wants him to say this but then she is also conflicted as she is already given her commitment to someone else... 

here as always RheSha both were top notch today with their varied expression n making us feel them, its not at all looking like fiction... πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

and and special special mention to kunal parul scene so sweet and significant yaar... watched it some 4 times that particular part.... that too i loved it when kunal hit himself and stopped himself from shouting even if it pains just so she doesnt wake up... literally made me emotional with the bgm it was in another level πŸ’” just stunned by the growth of kunal the way he handles parul and apology to nannu n trying to get kuhu with his cute idiotic ways calling her biwi πŸ˜† hats off to ritvik πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ

and your one liner today had a different style dear and i like it.. niceeeeeeee πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Well like always...πŸ˜†.. Take a bow my gurujiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

it's so beautiful to note that you've understood the characters of Abhir n Mishti so beautifullyπŸ‘.. Specially AbhirπŸ˜³πŸ‘.. Kudos to you YaaraπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.. You've written everything so beautifullyπŸ‘

So true bade Papa is reminding us of that Dilwale dulhania ka father.. Strict with principles......u know one thing...... This vishambar was actually a replica of that character in the first few months of the parent show

He was such a character... Even Akshara never used to dare speak before him...... But vishambar loved his daughter Akshara too much n Akshara loved her father..... This kaira story is phuss compared to the initial one year episode of YRKKH..... It was really good

Ok coming to today's episode.. It's irony at it's worst for poor Mishti..... The wish she had to see the love in Abhirs eyes.. The words she wanted to her to sooth her soul was said... But at a very bad time n in a very messed situation

You are absolutely right when u said that Abhir dint come there to prove to nish... But he actually come there thinking to clear the mess from the scratch.... First badi maa n then the rest.. But Abhir dint get that time

I loved how he clearly poured his heart in fount of the family for Mishti.... Let them see how much he loves her.. But now it's actually to late... As Mishti is again n agin reminded that Maheswari family happiness is in her hands......

So Mishti can neither be happy...... Nor ignore.. All she could do was feel helpless n then tomorrow she'll ask Abhir to leave

The little dream where she sees Abhir come and show his right on her was nice..n it did come trueπŸ˜ƒ... But at the wrong time again..

Finally when Chancha nannu complains to bade Papa that yes Abhir did tell him that he'll take away his candy.... Bade Papa had to lose it🀣🀣

And than Abhir coolly does to Mishti n days everything he wanted to say but had held

Also loved Kunal n Parul scene.. Yaar this kuku are actually growing on meβ€οΈπŸ˜†

Loved your shayarii to the core YaaraπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—.....

Overall it was a very nice episodeπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

ohh Guruji πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

your first statement is so true we cant trust any character now.. just go with flow like mishti even though it hurts to see the once good character begins flipping πŸ˜†

but today had a mix of lot of character and significant scenes... πŸ‘πŸΌ

i posted this in another thread and pasting it here with some edits as i got some clarity after reading your post... 

so first thing first its all a cycle... one instigated the other and finally its gonna end in slap fest tomorrowsmiley36 

BB instigated Nishant to rush shaadi - nishant instigated abir to come to mehndi to make him loose - fire instigated abir to go inside - Abir instigated bp/nannu n they lashed - Bp/Nannu instigated abir and he wanted to prove himself.... smiley36 

but in all this the girl in question was not questioned on what she feels and what she wants.. smiley28 

Abir trying to claim his love, he says he doesnt wanna hurt mishti more so apologizing and trying to get back to her but failed to see what his acts are actually doing to her... he is still unaware of the family pressure on her and his acts are affecting her and the family shows their whole frustration on that girl... kuhu pointed it today to abir n family maybe thats the reason even though he went there he didnt go in and called bm out and after listening to bm he was ready to go away too but the fire.. smiley36

and his apology to bm and mishti Abir rajvansh never fails to amaze me with his no ego no attitude wala on knees n folded hands apology to anyone elder or younger... πŸ‘πŸ‘ and the main significant thing is he never looks at their eyes while apologizing showing his guilt n how ashamed he is of his doing.... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nannu he sees mishti n this rishta as a competition... he knew mishti loves abir but trying to move on and its difficult for her... but still to prove he is better than abir or like you said to test abir he invites devil in his house inturn making it even more difficult for mishti... but still not forming anyone extreme opinion the mystery still continues πŸ˜†

but all this is having a good and bad effect on mishti... her heart craving of wanting abir to come is fulfilled but her minds craving on wanting to move on and the battle btw mind and heart is slowly making her loose her sanity n she is becoming a zombie... 

actually mishti's dream mishbir convo has a significance a reflection of her inner turmoil.. she wants abir or for a fact anyone to say dont worry i'm there to take care of everything... she is literally yearning for this support and her biggest strength and support is abir she wants him to say this but then she is also conflicted as she is already given her commitment to someone else... 

here as always RheSha both were top notch today with their varied expression n making us feel them, its not at all looking like fiction... πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

and and special special mention to kunal parul scene so sweet and significant yaar... watched it some 4 times that particular part.... that too i loved it when kunal hit himself and stopped himself from shouting even if it pains just so she doesnt wake up... literally made me emotional with the bgm it was in another level πŸ’” just stunned by the growth of kunal the way he handles parul and apology to nannu n trying to get kuhu with his cute idiotic ways calling her biwi πŸ˜† hats off to ritvik πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ

and your one liner today had a different style dear and i like it.. niceeeeeeee πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ€—

Flipping will continue in this show till it ends...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So better not to get too obsessive or possessive about any character in any way πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you never know when tables turn....so be easy breezy , take one episode at a time and chill πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Oh yes it's a repeated cycle of instigations and actions and reactions that goes on in the show ...someone does something the other one reacts as per their own understanding πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Only meenu is kept to be super smart who plays everyone πŸ˜†

Yes in all this mess mishti has been put in a fix now,  no one wants to hurt mishti , the three men in her life BP nannu and abir,  all have different characteristics and personalities,  they want their happiness only,  but the three of them are impulsive,  following the tough call tough measures policies and somewhere ignoring the pain behind her words,  the three men have a lot of misunderstandings between them and since mishti is their connecting link , she faces the consequences from all sides .... it's really heart breaking to see her there .... while abir only wants this marriage to stop that's all , but somehow his actions trigger mahs anger and we all know where that lands up 

Coming to nishant , I dont know diya if he actually sees it as the competition or he is trying to judge whether abir is seeing it as a competition or not,  like yesterday's convo made him think did give him a jhatka on abir's perspective,  meenu told him "abir peecha chodne valo mein se nahi hai ' this line gives a wrong impression of abir...it gives a impression that abir is competing and is not willing to lose ....may he thats why nannu kept saying he won't let abir win... it's very simple diya , the way we look at things ..it changes our perspective.....for eg we see that sun rises from east and sets in west ....right...but that's not the reality ....the sun is stationary and earth is the one revolving , bit imagine the ppl who have no knowledge of science , they would still be believing that sun is moving πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My point is nannu is looking at things from planetary level... infact everyone right now are looking from planetary level only...no one is looking at the bigger picture ...only meenu sees but she uses the same to flip things on her side πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I might be sounding like nannu supporter most of the times here but that's not the case , I just try to  step in character's shoes and am just trying to understand the reactions....m still not sure where nannu is heading to....that's why these days m not taking any stand but simply observing him πŸ˜†

RheSha are definitely souls to mishbir....they give life to these too wonderfully written characters β€οΈβ€οΈ That always give me lessons to become a better person 

And yes ritvik was fab too πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ I liked it more when kuhu didnt give bhaav to his biwi wali line πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Well like always...πŸ˜†.. Take a bow my gurujiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘

it's so beautiful to note that you've understood the characters of Abhir n Mishti so beautifullyπŸ‘.. Specially AbhirπŸ˜³πŸ‘.. Kudos to you YaaraπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.. You've written everything so beautifullyπŸ‘

So true bade Papa is reminding us of that Dilwale dulhania ka father.. Strict with principles......u know one thing...... This vishambar was actually a replica of that character in the first few months of the parent show

He was such a character... Even Akshara never used to dare speak before him...... But vishambar loved his daughter Akshara too much n Akshara loved her father..... This kaira story is phuss compared to the initial one year episode of YRKKH..... It was really good

Ok coming to today's episode.. It's irony at it's worst for poor Mishti..... The wish she had to see the love in Abhirs eyes.. The words she wanted to her to sooth her soul was said... But at a very bad time n in a very messed situation

You are absolutely right when u said that Abhir dint come there to prove to nish... But he actually come there thinking to clear the mess from the scratch.... First badi maa n then the rest.. But Abhir dint get that time

I loved how he clearly poured his heart in fount of the family for Mishti.... Let them see how much he loves her.. But now it's actually to late... As Mishti is again n agin reminded that Maheswari family happiness is in her hands......

So Mishti can neither be happy...... Nor ignore.. All she could do was feel helpless n then tomorrow she'll ask Abhir to leave

The little dream where she sees Abhir come and show his right on her was nice..n it did come trueπŸ˜ƒ... But at the wrong time again..

Finally when Chancha nannu complains to bade Papa that yes Abhir did tell him that he'll take away his candy.... Bade Papa had to lose it🀣🀣

And than Abhir coolly does to Mishti n days everything he wanted to say but had held

Also loved Kunal n Parul scene.. Yaar this kuku are actually growing on meβ€οΈπŸ˜†

Loved your shayarii to the core YaaraπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€—.....

Overall it was a very nice episodeπŸ˜ƒ

As always thank you for the beautiful comments β€οΈβ€οΈ

Really BP  was very strict types I know πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Guess now he has come back to his original form πŸ˜† but I also know that once misunderstandings will get cleared,  we will get a nice BP abir scene too  I will definitely wait for this !

Yes timing has always been a problem with abir πŸ˜†πŸ˜† His approach was very clear this time,  he just wanted to clear the mess but unfortunately the spark thing will land him to bigger troubles ....πŸ€” Bin baat ke phas gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Get ready for de Dana dhan thappad shots πŸ€£πŸ€£ I want to see 2.5 haath on duty Tomorrow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Kuku are turning out to be my fav too β€οΈ Their life is actually very sorted , we should be their fans πŸ˜Ž

Originally posted by Onyourface

Flipping will continue in this show till it ends...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So better not to get too obsessive or possessive about any character in any way πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you never know when tables turn....so be easy breezy , take one episode at a time and chill πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Oh yes it's a repeated cycle of instigations and actions and reactions that goes on in the show ...someone does something the other one reacts as per their own understanding πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Only meenu is kept to be super smart who plays everyone πŸ˜†

Yes in all this mess mishti has been put in a fix now,  no one wants to hurt mishti , the three men in her life BP nannu and abir,  all have different characteristics and personalities,  they want their happiness only,  but the three of them are impulsive,  following the tough call tough measures policies and somewhere ignoring the pain behind her words,  the three men have a lot of misunderstandings between them and since mishti is their connecting link , she faces the consequences from all sides .... it's really heart breaking to see her there .... while abir only wants this marriage to stop that's all , but somehow his actions trigger mahs anger and we all know where that lands up 

Coming to nishant , I dont know diya if he actually sees it as the competition or he is trying to judge whether abir is seeing it as a competition or not,  like yesterday's convo made him think did give him a jhatka on abir's perspective,  meenu told him "abir peecha chodne valo mein se nahi hai ' this line gives a wrong impression of abir...it gives a impression that abir is competing and is not willing to lose ....may he thats why nannu kept saying he won't let abir win... it's very simple diya , the way we look at things ..it changes our perspective.....for eg we see that sun rises from east and sets in west ....right...but that's not the reality ....the sun is stationary and earth is the one revolving , bit imagine the ppl who have no knowledge of science , they would still be believing that sun is moving πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My point is nannu is looking at things from planetary level... infact everyone right now are looking from planetary level only...no one is looking at the bigger picture ...only meenu sees but she uses the same to flip things on her side πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I might be sounding like nannu supporter most of the times here but that's not the case , I just try to  step in character's shoes and am just trying to understand the reactions....m still not sure where nannu is heading to....that's why these days m not taking any stand but simply observing him πŸ˜†

RheSha are definitely souls to mishbir....they give life to these too wonderfully written characters β€οΈβ€οΈ That always give me lessons to become a better person 

And yes ritvik was fab too πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ I liked it more when kuhu didnt give bhaav to his biwi wali line πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

haha thats true but cant help fallingin love with them more n more every day... and also with flipping they do show some growth n change in everyone naa so no issues... side note: all this doesnt include meenu as she was/is/will always be constant πŸ˜†

meenu is like writer only she knows everything and others are just her pawn... πŸ˜†

Mmm totally agreed all three in their own protective instinct are not able too see what they themselves are causing mishti... thats really a sad fact but once mishti's facade comes out n she breaks down these will be the people who will be feeling guilty and hurt to not able to see it... Abir is trying to stop shaadi that is having opposite effect on family n family is going ahead with shaadi thats having opposite effect on mishti... 

Mmm first thing first you dont look like nannu support get that as at many points you came across with different opinion on different character... most of us or mostly me see everything through mishbir's pov so others pov are not analysed that deeply so when you put it i actually enjoy reading it you know.. πŸ˜Š

ok coming to nishant i understand what you are saying, its in the perspective and his both contrasting dialogue "i'll back of if mishti says" and "i wont let Abir win" made me think... i was little oscillating but now lets connect all this, and also he tried instigating abir when abir wanted to give up like calling him to function n trying to instigate when he was about to leave.. so maybe he wants to provide the chance to abir to prove himself and for mishti to say it... still not sure on this but possibility is there.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

true they set goals not only onscreen but offscreen too.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

haha i too loved kuhu reaction to it and her give back on loveless marriage πŸ€£ these two surely are providing entertainment, before leap ikunal was little serious n kuhu was trying to handle but now kunal has become more playful n kuhu with serious mixed playfulnessπŸ˜†