My Take on Yesterday`s events Mahira , Arti, Shukla and Asim

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all,

😈

Starting with Aarti being asked why she took two tea spoons of coffee where Asim took her side and said what about the usage of luxury budget items by Shefali and Paras we should ask about the ghee and other stuff as well😎smiley16smiley16....Mahira intervened they had verbal exchange Mahira said "tu ya tu sota hai ya gym karta hai aur kuch nahi karta"  Asim said " tu color laga ja k pink color chahiye" to which  Mahira replied " Tere ghar wale bhejte hain colors"smiley18smiley18smiley18 Asim replied back tu tere ghar ka gym ka samaan ata hai" And Mahira start blaming him for abusing her familysmiley3 smiley3 smiley3 while in actual he didn`t said a word about his father........

Then this "Aarti😈smiley15smiley15 was the main reason of the fiasco she started a "mudda" saying why Asim took Rashmi`s stand why he asked Paras to clean the shelf...Asim was explaining himself to her that being a part of this house he did so, Paras came from outside and had a verbal spat with Asim Sidhant came along and the fight heated upsmiley44smiley44.....This was the triggering point Asim was on the hit list of Shukla gang as tehy were all furious with him for one reason or the other......

https://twitter.com/i/status/1219322922021670915

Then came the Merry go Round thing, Asim was playing for his team which is obvious but when Vishal  exchanged the seat with Rashmi and just sat on the horse Asim and Rashmi both asked him to sit the right way even Rashmi said "usse lagi hai issi liye sahi se bethne ka keh rahe hain Vishal inverted his position technically he didn`t left the horse and it was a                             "Bahumat" decision of exchanging the seat in any case there would have been 3 contenders😵smiley26smiley26smiley26......But Shukla came and said that he stood up from the horse and Asim said no it was not like that and I have not seen it ,even he said the same thing to Rashmi when she asked him separately 😔smiley6smiley6, this guy is also under pressure after WKW when Salman said that he is the reason of break up of Himanshi probably he had missed that glance even if he was sitting infront of them...but Shukla being Shukla started coming to his head and from where did Asim`s father came into this fight Shukla was clearly instigating Asim by false claiming that his father kicked him out of the house and all😡smiley7smiley7smiley7...Shukla went below the belt by passing personal remarks....you should never take out personal secrets even if you are not freinds with them , its already been seen Shukla always does so be it Rashmi, Arti ,Asim or any other he goes to a personal level🤬smiley35.smiley35.smiley35........

https://twitter.com/i/status/1219485564237275138

Let everything aside physical violence is not allowed ,Asim was talking to Paras we all know he uses his hand gestures a lot while talking and moves his body a lot as well his shoulder merely touched Shukla and what he did was quite unacceptable👎🏼smiley21smiley21......

https://twitter.com/i/status/1219480580229697538

Edited by an_k - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ya 

Mahira is sucha HYPOCRITE 

and so is SHUKLA  - He himself can cheat, can support Paras when he openly cheated in the train task BUT if Asim does something to support his freind Shukla cries foul ! 

Agree with ur post 

an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Ya 

Mahira is sucha HYPOCRITE 

and so is SHUKLA  - He himself can cheat, can support Paras when he openly cheated in the train task BUT if Asim does something to support his freind Shukla cries foul ! 

Agree with ur post 

Yes all three of them can while others cannot

Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree with your post completely

Moniza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I can but you  can't  is motto  of shukla  ji 

#Bigot

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And yet Asim will be the one who is wrong . So disappointed by this season yaar !

an_k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moniza

I can but you  can't  is motto  of shukla  ji 

#Bigot

hahaha so right