Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

Yes, it looked like Ayushman is not actually gay but has come here to save his gay friend from getting married to a girl. Shayad wahi hai story.

Homophobic society and all pe bhashan zadane ki kya jaroorat thi phir. Shayad ayushman gay hoga and jitu nahi and he's here to jitu's marriage. But sirf friend and pretending to be gay nahi lagta mujhe aisa hoga. Let's see  

DushtKanya thumbnail

Liked it. Go Ayushmann 👏

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

another crap film like dream girl and people will go gaga over it

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Good trailer considering the premise but not funny like Dreamgirl trailer....I doubt it will be a big hit....I don't see the family audience coming to watch it just like PadMan.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved it! Ayushman at his best! My favourite Jeetu from TVF is playing his partner aye haye 😂😂😂

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pitiful trailer.....zabardasti ka movie

Bad trailer. Matlab film acchi hogi. Just like how Shubh Mangal Savdhaan trailer was cracker but film was meh.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

It's a pretty okay trailer. Ayushmann ko typical gay man banaya hai with the earrings and tattoos and all, but he looks like he fits in the role well. Don't know how the movie will do, but maybe it'll be a sleeper hit, doing better after it leaves the theatre.