Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok👏👏

I loved the episode🤗

Abir is getting back on track.....he double crossed Meenu.....openly challenged nishant.  (I was rofling through the whole scene)

Abir and Nishant were comparing themselves on who is better😆Felt like the fandom was fighting on who is better😆

Kunal Parul maasi scene and maasi Abir scene was superb👏I felt like this was the only episode where the characters actually sat and talked instead of gol gol baatein😆

Plus smething was different abt today's episode...it was not choppy I guess and less dramatic bgm(I dnt knw smebody could help me out here)....it made the episode impactful...even with subtle scenes👍🏼

The only one I really felt bad for was Mishti🤔

BP has gone off the rails ......his tone was  threatening today.....👎🏼

Jasmeet also was 👎🏼

Nannu too was kind of being blind to everything👎🏼

Varsha 👎🏼

Overall it looked like less of a marriage and more of like a noose around the neck for mishti.......

Very suffocating..........

Accha hain pehle dekh baal karo aur phir ehsaan jatao.......😳

All in all a impactful episode.....had a flow.....and smething was really different in the execution👍🏼

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

bp says to mish you are not at fault we know that but if nannu gets hurt then you are responsible for it... you are our daughter but even nannu is our family and i cant let anyone hurt him... he goes from there...

varsha says to mishti i know how difficult it is for you to forget abir but if anything goes wrong in this relationship then this family which is our strength will break... so think of what bp said...

parul asks abir what he is gonna do... he says i'm gonna stop mish from doing this wrong thing... i will make her understand she is not only spoiling her life but also nishant's by doing this... 

Abir looks at his mobile n says he needs to go to parul... 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally, Abir’s realisation of jealousy... haila!!! Yeh sach mein YRHPK hai kya?

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Finally, Abir’s realisation of jealousy... haila!!! Yeh sach mein YRHPK hai kya?

Even I got doubtful after seeing today's episode......😆People actually talked abt their issues.....Amazing👏🤣🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow wow what a fantastic episode 🥳

Every single minute was enjoyable! Uff, Maza aa gaya aaj 👏👏

⭐️ Abir used Saam-daam-dand-bhed against BB and defeated her in her own game! He declared to BB that he loves Mishti and no blackmail will ever work on him now!

⭐️ Loved Kunal-Parul scene! It’s such a tricky  situation for Kunal... but he was able to take baby steps today!

⭐️ Mishti told the truth about meeting Abir when confronted by the family! BP gave her ultimatum about not breaking Nannu’s heart! Et Tu BP?...uh oh BP’s character under the knife 🔪😬

⭐️ Abir confessed to Parul that he made all the mistakes in jealousy due to NishMish after Mish returned. He confessed to her about not giving up till Mish realizes that she loves him.

⭐️ BB is now jal-bin-machali... super desperate to make Mishti not come back in Abir’s life! Eves drops on Abir Parul conversation and on to concocting her next plan

⭐️ The two bachelors fight it out for Mishti! Both not ready to give up. Abir tells Nannu he doesn’t think he is better than him for Mishti but the fact is MishBir love each other. On the other hand Nannu  tells him that he does think he is better than Abir for Mishti! Abir is firm in his decision to not let go and fight till Mish’s realization!!

⭐️ Precap: Nannu invites Abir and challenges him to come to Mehndi function!

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Ok👏👏

I loved the episode🤗

Abir is getting back on track.....he double crossed Meenu.....openly challenged nishant.  (I was rofling through the whole scene)

Abir and Nishant were comparing themselves on who is better😆Felt like the fandom was fighting on who is better😆

Kunal Parul maasi scene and maasi Abir scene was superb👏I felt like this was the only episode where the characters actually sat and talked instead of gol gol baatein😆

Plus smething was different abt today's episode...it was not choppy I guess and less dramatic bgm(I dnt knw smebody could help me out here)....it made the episode impactful...even with subtle scenes👍🏼

The only one I really felt bad for was Mishti🤔

BP has gone off the rails ......his tone was  threatening today.....👎🏼

Jasmeet also was 👎🏼

Nannu too was kind of being blind to everything👎🏼

Varsha 👎🏼

Overall it looked like less of a marriage and more of like a noose around the neck for mishti.......

Very suffocating..........

Accha hain pehle dekh baal karo aur phir ehsaan jatao.......😳

All in all a impactful episode.....had a flow.....and smething was really different in the execution👍🏼

so Mini, no-ranting and no-facepalming day today? 😆

Edited by abhilashasharma - 4 years ago
preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh god its abirs plan to video call kunal n make inspector see meenu's confession and release parul... 

he calls meenu and says he is coming home and asks her to make everything ready... mishti sees him going, she goes behind a little n then thinks you shouldnt do this, you only asked him to go and he is doing it... then she goes from there... nishant is seeing this dont know when he came.. 

kouslu n nidhi looking after the guest.. naanu is shocked seeing all preparation going on but doesnt do anything.. 

Abir comes to rv with his mobile half out in pant pocket... he makes meenu confess how she blackmailed him with kunal and now parul and parul is innocent... after she completes abir takes out his phone n tells kunal to look after the matter... in police station inspector had seen all this n kunal handles matters there... 

abir says to meenu now parul maasi is out of jail and you cant blackmail me anymore... i love mishti and will always love her only... i wont marry anyone else.. 

Thank you for the thread Suta and Diyu for update.

Bold1.... Nannu bana stalker. There is definitely more to him.

Bold2: what else do we expect from Naanu. Utterly disappointed ☹️ 

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Even I got doubtful after seeing today's episode......😆People actually talked abt their issues.....Amazing👏🤣🤣

speaking of Talking.. it was banned for sometime na in our story?

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh god its abirs plan to video call kunal n make inspector see meenu's confession and release parul... 

he calls meenu and says he is coming home and asks her to make everything ready... mishti sees him going, she goes behind a little n then thinks you shouldnt do this, you only asked him to go and he is doing it... then she goes from there... nishant is seeing this dont know when he came.. 

kouslu n nidhi looking after the guest.. naanu is shocked seeing all preparation going on but doesnt do anything.. 

Abir comes to rv with his mobile half out in pant pocket... he makes meenu confess how she blackmailed him with kunal and now parul and parul is innocent... after she completes abir takes out his phone n tells kunal to look after the matter... in police station inspector had seen all this n kunal handles matters there... 

abir says to meenu now parul maasi is out of jail and you cant blackmail me anymore... i love mishti and will always love her only... i wont marry anyone else.. 

👏👏👏

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Precap:

Nannu himself calls Abir, actually challenges him to come to Mehndi... himmat hai toh aake dikha types 👿

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7hdsgqh0SW/

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago