ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 20 Jan 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

ohh god its abirs plan to video call kunal n make inspector see meenu's confession and release parul... 

he calls meenu and says he is coming home and asks her to make everything ready... mishti sees him going, she goes behind a little n then thinks you shouldnt do this, you only asked him to go and he is doing it... then she goes from there... nishant is seeing this dont know when he came.. 

kouslu n nidhi looking after the guest.. naanu is shocked seeing all preparation going on but doesnt do anything.. 

Abir comes to rv with his mobile half out in pant pocket... he makes meenu confess how she blackmailed him with kunal and now parul and parul is innocent... after she completes abir takes out his phone n tells kunal to look after the matter... in police station inspector had seen all this n kunal handles matters there... 

abir says to meenu now parul maasi is out of jail and you cant blackmail me anymore... i love mishti and will always love her only... i wont marry anyone else.. 

Meri Light thanks for the updates🤗

Meenu😆😆 but legally I don't think police will let the arrested person out because of this🤣

Also, Meenu can be arrested for such blackmailing and giving false complaint😆

nish abir meeting... 

abir says thank to nish for coming... nish asks if he called him as business partner or his fiance's ex bf... 

abir says i didnt know if you will come or not... nishant says normal people come when invited not like some bin bulai mehman... he asks abir to say everything directly he doesnt understand gol gol baatein n shayari...

Abir says dont get married to mishti..

nishant laughs and says i didnt know you will say this directly.. 

abir says there is no other way to talk about this.. 

nishant says this should be asked to mishti how she feels about it.. 

Abir says she will be very angry... she will ask mai unki bm hu, pados wali gupta aunty hu, lecturer hu tho why am i taking so much interest in her life... she will try to act angry and scold me but she doesnt know to scold, she will call me ajeeb, her eyes will become big,... but whatever it is she wont be wrong.. only i did wrong with her... she gave me so many opportunity to apologize but i didnt give in, insulted her,  naanu is correct mai ghadeda hu... but i know she will forgive me...

nishant claps and says nice speech abir but why are you saying all this to me... 

abir says bcoz maybe mishti is angry now and maybe she will forgive me... and you are her friend when this happens mish wil be hurt for doing this to you and i cant hurt mish more... i'm sorry this has reached to this stage... but knowing about our love why did you agree for this marriage..

nishant says not only me but mishti has agreed... 

abir says bcoz i broke her heart..

nishant says dont remind me how you broke her heart.. she cried for months... i bought her out of it.. again she came n you kept hurting her... and now you expect a second chance... 

Abir says yes i deserve this second chance but she loves me... i accept that i hurt her, made her cry for months, even i was quiet then, was roaming around with a facade... but after she returned people changed but one thing didnt change that even now she loves me and i love her... nishant i wont say i'm a better choice for mishti than you..

nishant says good bcoz i can say i'm a better choice for mishti... your love only gave her pain... if mishti gets back to you..

abir says not if nishant when, when mishti gets back to me, its not a sapna but hakikat... we have faced problems together, challenges together and over come it... and you are not a problem or challenge thats why i dont want to...

nishant completes it you dont want to defeat me... you are challenging me... 

abir says mishti mera pyaar hai nishant koi competition nahi hai, and you are a part of our kahaani not the kahaani... 

nishant says this is the problem with you poetic people you live in kahaani n all but open your eyes and see your kahaani has ended... its over... you want another chance right ok go away from our life...

abir says no i wont go away... it was our kahaani and it will always be abir aur mishti ki kahaani... 

precap - nishant calls abir n invites him for mehandi and says today it will be decided who will mishti choose.. abir is very confident.. 

Originally posted by SheThought

Precap:

Nannu himself calls Abir, actually challenges him to come to Mehndi... himmat hai toh aake dikha types 👿

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7hdsgqh0SW/

Nannu ne lagaya hoga kya aag bhi?

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

Meri Light thanks for the updates🤗

Meenu😆😆 but legally I don't think police will let the arrested person out because of this🤣

Also, Meenu can be arrested for such blackmailing and giving false complaint😆

Naanu told Meenu that she should be thankful to Abir and Parul for saving her from being arrested for false reporting 😆

Originally posted by SheThought

Precap:

Nannu himself calls Abir, actually challenges him to come to Mehndi... himmat hai toh aake dikha types 👿

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7hdsgqh0SW/

The way Nannu is goading Abir....it feels like he has something on his mind. His dialogues today made me feel like that for him it is a competetion...just like Abir said. But on hind sight I think maybe he is actually trying to gauge their relationship. And by inviting him to mehandi he wants to see both abir and mishti's reactions.......

He can go in a positive or negative way I feel......but I think its positive .....the way mah fam is ryt now....only nannu can support mishti in her love for Abir.

nish abir meeting... 

abir says thank to nish for coming... nish asks if he called him as business partner or his fiance's ex bf... 

abir says i didnt know if you will come or not... nishant says normal people come when invited not like some bin bulai mehman... he asks abir to say everything directly he doesnt understand gol gol baatein n shayari...

Abir says she will be very angry... she will ask mai unki bm hu, pados wali gupta aunty hu, lecturer hu tho why am i taking so much interest in her life... she will try to act angry and scold me but she doesnt know to scold, she will call me ajeeb, her eyes will become big,... but whatever it is she wont be wrong.. only i did wrong with her... she gave me so many opportunity to apologize but i didnt give in, insulted her,  naanu is correct mai ghadeda hu... but i know she will forgive me...

nishant claps and says nice speech abir but why are you saying all this to me... 

abir says bcoz maybe mishti is angry now and maybe she will forgive me... and you are her friend when this happens mish wil be hurt for doing this to you and i cant hurt mish more... i'm sorry this has reached to this stage... but knowing about our love why did you agree for this marriage..

nishant says dont remind me how you broke her heart.. she cried for months... i bought her out of it.. again she came n you kept hurting her... and now you expect a second chance... 

Abir says yes i deserve this second chance but she loves me... i accept that i hurt her, made her cry for months, even i was quiet then, was roaming around with a facade... but after she returned people changed but one thing didnt change that even now she loves me and i love her... nishant i wont say i'm a better choice for mishti than you..

nishant says good bcoz i can say i'm a better choice for mishti... your love only gave her pain... if mishti gets back to you..

abir says not if nishant when, when mishti gets back to me, its not a sapna but hakikat... we have faced problems together, challenges together and over come it... and you are not a problem or challenge thats why i dont want to...

abir says mishti mera pyaar hai nishant koi competition nahi hai, and you are a part of our kahaani not the kahaani... 

nishant says this is the problem with you poetic people you live in kahaani n all but open your eyes and see your kahaani has ended... its over... you want another chance right ok go away from our life...

abir says no i wont go away... it was our kahaani and it will always be abir aur mishti ki kahaani... 

precap - nishant calls abir n invites him for mehandi and says today it will be decided who will mishti choose.. abir is very confident.. 

Diyu 🤗🤗

Thanks for the detailed update yaar! Aaj toh it must be so hard for you to update yaar... every single scene was worth mentioning!!

Appreciate your hard work so much dear 🤗🤗

helloo lovelies🤗

Thankyou Diya and Suta for the LU👍🏼

Wow all your comments are making me excited to watch a blockbuster episode🤗😃

So glad to hear that our Abir back to neend mein hoshiyaar and stronger than ever👏 

Precap: Anyone who dares to challenge MR AIBER RAJVANSH will be in deep trouble.😎

#youcandoit Abir

p.s If Nannu is the one who invited/challenged Abir at mehendi, then he is just calling for trouble...Nannu wanted to keep Abir away from Mishti, and he himself is calling for Abir to show up. 

Is he purposely trying to degrade and put Abir in a worse light than he already is, infront of BP and mah family🤔

If that's the case...very disappointed with Nannu's character graph; he was supposed to be a supportive and practical minded friend. Here it looks like he's becoming emotional, possessive and competitive😔

xx

bp says to mish you are not at fault we know that but if nannu gets hurt then you are responsible for it... you are our daughter but even nannu is our family and i cant let anyone hurt him... he goes from there...

varsha says to mishti i know how difficult it is for you to forget abir but if anything goes wrong in this relationship then this family which is our strength will break... so think of what bp said...

parul asks abir what he is gonna do... he says i'm gonna stop mish from doing this wrong thing... i will make her understand she is not only spoiling her life but also nishant's by doing this... 

Abir looks at his mobile n says he needs to go to parul... 

Poor Mishti🤗 

nish abir meeting... 

Thank u Diya for the updates...I have stopped watching episodes now..🤗so the written updates means a lot to me...

After all these confrontations by nishbir, I don't want nannu to be mahaan and give Mishti's hand to Abir...I can't tolerate that atleast...let Mishti herself break the rishta now..that's the only way out..and mahs r emotionally blackmailing Mish..I lost all my respect for bp today..he is no longer the ideal father and mahs r no longer the ideal family🤗🤗

Uru kahaan hai, uske do aankhon ke beech Match shuru Ho gaya, with Mishti as ball .