Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Sam laxu nahi haina so only meenu plans are flopping so soon 🤣🤣 if she was arresting then he will come back to support her and take her out 🤣

True, it's time to bring the one and only Laxman back🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

These days the episodes are good that I automatically get up😆 will watch it in a while Meri Light🤗

Would have loved to see Meenu behind the bars atleast for a couple of days🤣

haha thats actually good re.. even i was not much interesting but today episode gave me that jolt... excitement has increased like anything 😆🤗

ohh that will be awesome like real wala awesome 🤣 remember the pic of naman in jail that meenu wanted to showcase in abirs exhibition i want such a pic of meenu 🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Spoken like a true MishBir shipper 🥳🥳

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1219076582121209856

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

KuKu characters are butchered from time to time to fit the script.

For blackmail, MU and 3rd angle, Abir’s character was butchered.

Now for this NishMish shaadi attempt and MishBir bhaag ke shaadi, BP’s character is under the knife!

🤣🤣 Reminds me of... 

😆 Yup all are very true points.

DOn't forget Mishti's character was also twisted during Meenu's blackmail and Baba's truth track, just for the sake of mishbir break-up.

It's a cycle. What goes around comes around😆 All the characters take a blow for the sake of drama and storyline

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

a small scene of parul thinking of how meenu got her arrested and kunal is behind her seeing her crying and all.. 

meenu is angry... she says to naanu she carried abir in her womb for 9 months, gave birth, bought him up, did everything but what did he do in return blackmail???

naanu says you only blackmailed him meenu.. he learnt this from you only... you should be proud your son is way ahead of you... police would've arrested you for false complain but only parul saved you.... if only you didnt blackmail abir.. meenu replies if only abir listened to her, i wouldnt have forced him... she asks him to forget mishti.. 

naanu tries to make her understand abir loves mishti and love cannot be forgotten... 

meenu says but i dont like mishti... she doesnt want mishti here... naanu says even i didnt want you to marry mehul but you did, did anyone force you no it was your decision...

meenu says the same is happening now, i cant let abir do the same... if abir doesnt listen to me i'll leave this house forever..

parul, kunal comes home... kunal asks parul to rest... ketu n abir comes there and tries to make parul feel better... abir says lets make chai for her and takes ketu, kunal tries to make ketu wait but abir takes her from there...

parul says to kunal i'm not that weak i'll go by myself... kunal looks on... parul enters the house everyone looks on from inside... as she is about to cross the entrance she slips n kunal holds and both together enter the house.. 

naanu says to abir parul bought kunal to the same chaukat today kunal is bringing his mother... 

kunal holds parul by shoulder n supports her n parul gets happy.. a small significant scene.. 

When will that day come? When will BB leave the house? And when she is leaving I hope no one stops her lol 

surabhi12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

nish abir meeting... 

abir says thank to nish for coming... nish asks if he called him as business partner or his fiance's ex bf... 

abir says i didnt know if you will come or not... nishant says normal people come when invited not like some bin bulai mehman... he asks abir to say everything directly he doesnt understand gol gol baatein n shayari...

Abir says dont get married to mishti..

nishant laughs and says i didnt know you will say this directly.. 

abir says there is no other way to talk about this.. 

nishant says this should be asked to mishti how she feels about it.. 

Abir says she will be very angry... she will ask mai unki bm hu, pados wali gupta aunty hu, lecturer hu tho why am i taking so much interest in her life... she will try to act angry and scold me but she doesnt know to scold, she will call me ajeeb, her eyes will become big,... but whatever it is she wont be wrong.. only i did wrong with her... she gave me so many opportunity to apologize but i didnt give in, insulted her,  naanu is correct mai ghadeda hu... but i know she will forgive me...

nishant claps and says nice speech abir but why are you saying all this to me... 

abir says bcoz maybe mishti is angry now and maybe she will forgive me... and you are her friend when this happens mish wil be hurt for doing this to you and i cant hurt mish more... i'm sorry this has reached to this stage... but knowing about our love why did you agree for this marriage..

nishant says not only me but mishti has agreed... 

abir says bcoz i broke her heart..

nishant says dont remind me how you broke her heart.. she cried for months... i bought her out of it.. again she came n you kept hurting her... and now you expect a second chance... 

Abir says yes i deserve this second chance but she loves me... i accept that i hurt her, made her cry for months, even i was quiet then, was roaming around with a facade... but after she returned people changed but one thing didnt change that even now she loves me and i love her... nishant i wont say i'm a better choice for mishti than you..

nishant says good bcoz i can say i'm a better choice for mishti... your love only gave her pain... if mishti gets back to you..

abir says not if nishant when, when mishti gets back to me, its not a sapna but hakikat... we have faced problems together, challenges together and over come it... and you are not a problem or challenge thats why i dont want to...

nishant completes it you dont want to defeat me... you are challenging me... 

abir says mishti mera pyaar hai nishant koi competition nahi hai, and you are a part of our kahaani not the kahaani... 

nishant says this is the problem with you poetic people you live in kahaani n all but open your eyes and see your kahaani has ended... its over... you want another chance right ok go away from our life...

abir says no i wont go away... it was our kahaani and it will always be abir aur mishti ki kahaani... 

precap - nishant calls abir n invites him for mehandi and says today it will be decided who will mishti choose.. abir is very confident.. 

Thank you very much for the detailed update dear 🙂❤️

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

ohh totally agreed pali... in parul abir scene also when he came under light his eyes stood out.. look a little time to droll there and then again watched the scene to get his dialogue 😆☺️

haina and also this dress is lucky for him, but see what happened in mehndi 😆

uff there are soo many times the lighting is PERFECT! And shah's eyes just glow, shine and sparkle That's the speciality with having light-coloured eyes😳❤️ #special thanks to the light man👏

haha remember how unlucky the maroon shirt was during the MU and market fight. Abir wore the same maroon shirt for almost 2 weeks and it played with his brain. Lost his thinking capabilities. 

Now again he's wearing a maroon shirt at the mehendi😆 So something crazy was bound to happen. Ta-da #slap

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I don’t think Nannu is doing this to reunite MishBir. I don’t believe he has realized much about Abir’s love for Mishti yet. That is probably yet to come, if at all.

He has invited Abir to give him the reality check. Mish has confessed numerous times, including today, to the family that she wants to move on and doesn’t want Abir in her life. So he is sure that Mish will choose him only, so he has invited Abir to see it for himself how Mish wants to move on with Nannu only and doesn’t want to take Abir back in her life.

Also, From the segments we already know that after the slap fest Nannu tells Abir if he is clear now about what Mishti wants and asks him to get out.

So Nannu is deliberately provoking Abir to come as he is sure Abir will be rejected.

Mmmmm this is possible pali he wants abir to see reality that mish is moving on and doesnt want him in her life... but he is also observing mish naa cant he see how mish is hurting.. maybe seeing that he wants to give mishbir another chance if they want they can get back together n seeing mish choosing him in mehndi he asks abir to see the reality.. 

but i agree he is proving abir for sure... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Lubz_89/status/1219084967797501953?s=20

Bp ..bp..bp...how can Mish be responsible for nannu's sadness...how can he even think like that..bp cancel for me now and forever..after he slaps abir for no fault of his,I don't think I will be ever able to see bp in the way I used to do before..🤗🤗

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

same doubt abhi... either he is doing it for mishbir or to prove abir he is better... still no clear thoughts on his character.. 

ok fine!!! Phew.. episode itna accha hai toh precap ki tension kyun ke rahi hoon?