Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 69_Anushka

Exactly 🙄

People r acting they all r too smart & extra sensible in their real lives & they don't ever will get insecure or jealous if their best friends or boyfriends suddenly started showing other girls attention . 🤔even in real world we r Possessive about our best friends.

I agree she is being delusional & stupid that is kind of annoying but hating her this much is too much 🤔faltu mein 

But kal bahut zyada stupidity dikhai thi. You cant act like that to a motherly figure. Meri one of fave character hua karti thi ani but marriage proposal wale din se dimag kaam karna band ho gaya hai ladki ka. But I don't hate her and Kangan is way better actress than Aneri. 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Koi mil Gaya mein jo alien tha woh🤣

Oh haan samjhi😆😆

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

But kal bahut zyada stupidity dikhai thi. You cant act like that to a motherly figure. Meri one of fave character hua karti thi ani but marriage proposal wale din se dimag kaam karna band ho gaya hai ladki ka. But I don't hate her and Kangan is way better actress than Aneri. 

@bold Exactly uss ki jealousy bhi beyhadh hai iss liye she is acting so stupid since the day she agreed for marriage..

Kangan can act ..Infact this season actors are really good in acting!!

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 69_Anushka

Exactly 🙄

People r acting they all r too smart & extra sensible in their real lives & they don't ever will get insecure or jealous if their best friends or boyfriends suddenly started showing other girls attention . 🤔even in real world we r Possessive about our best friends.

I agree she is being delusional & stupid that is kind of annoying but hating her this much is too much 🤔faltu mein 

I don't hate her and I have my fair share of humiliating experiences myself.

But I am never clingy to a guy who has directly told me that he is not into me, let alone accept his sudden marriage proposal when he is clearly in an emotionally vulnerable state. And I would never have stopped him if he were going to tell me the real reason. We would never be engaged if he was openly not in love with me and kept screaming at me and humiliating me in front of another woman all the time. Even if somehow we were engaged, I wouldn't have continued with the marriage rituals when I am suspecting him to be into some other woman. As a woman myself, I don't blame other women for magically making a guy fall into love with her. If an adult man is into a woman that's entirely his responsibility. I would accept that with dignity and move on. I would most definitely not stalk the girl or the guy and most certainly not enter her house and illegally get my hands in her things specially when I have suspicion that she can be a criminal and dangerous.

Mein aiwain hawa me nehi fek rahi.  The crime and marriage parts aside, I have experienced similar situations. And that makes me more pissed at her when she sheds even her last bit of dignity, self respect and intelligence. At the first she seemed like an independent brilliant confident dignified woman of today. So now it's disappointing that she is doormat-zoning herself.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Under water make out bhi kar sakte hain bas murder na karein😆

I m sure didi make out se zyada murder karna pasand karegi😆

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

I m sure didi make out se zyada murder karna pasand karegi😆

Rudra ke case mein her preference will change😉

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

I don't hate her and I have my fair share of humiliating experiences myself.

But I am never clingy to a guy who has directly told me that he is not into me, let alone accept his sudden marriage proposal when he is clearly in an emotionally vulnerable state. And I would never have stopped him if he were going to tell me the real reason. We would never be engaged if he was openly not in love with me and kept screaming at me and humiliating me in front of another woman all the time. Even if somehow we were engaged, I wouldn't have continued with the marriage rituals when I am suspecting him to be into some other woman. As a woman myself, I don't blame other women for magically making a guy fall into love with her. If an adult man is into a woman that's entirely his responsibility. I would accept that with dignity and move on. I would most definitely not stalk the girl or the guy and most certainly not enter her house and illegally get my hands in her things specially when I have suspicion that she can be a criminal and dangerous.

Mein aiwain hawa me nehi fek rahi.  The crime and marriage parts aside, I have experienced similar situations. And that makes me more pissed at her when she sheds even her last bit of dignity, self respect and intelligence. At the first she seemed like an independent brilliant confident dignified woman of today. So now it's disappointing that she is doormat-zoning herself.

I agree👏

I also had similar kind of experience and I was humiliated by the guy I liked infront of the woman he liked...but still I didn't care about my self respect..but at last he humiliated me so much that I had to chose my self respect.. but I don't see that with Ananya..

Ananya used to be one of my fav character..but I m not liking the way her character is being destroyed 😭

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Rudra ke case mein her preference will change😉

I just hope like that😆

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

I agree👏

I also had similar kind of experience and I was humiliated by the guy I liked infront of the woman he liked...but still I didn't care about my self respect..but at last he humiliated me so much that I had to chose my self respect.. but I don't see that with Ananya..

Ananya used to be one of my fav character..but I m not liking the way her character is being destroyed 😭

bold is the reason I am so much pissed at ananya. If she were like this since day 1, I wouldn't have given a damn !!!!!

Once I was in such a mess that I was basically Ananya before her character was ruined but another girl who also liked him assumed me to be Maya and she and her friends started online stalking and a little bit harassing me 🤪

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Hello ..

Good morning/evening everyone..🤗

What’s going on??

Anything new??