Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

Exactly!!! Amans character growth was amazing - from aloof and angry to kind and loving and it made sense. Roshni sadly is all over the place with zero character growth and no smart apart from that one incident.

I don’t mind a girl using the SR word, it’s just a word and she liked annoying her husband. I do mind her childish antics though. It’s nothing to do with being married but for any character growth is must. She died, was mind controlled, had magic upon her and she has had no emotional growth which bothers me. Let’s hope the makers show her to have grown as well lol 😂 

Ya now its time for mature Roshni uska doosri baad Nikaah hua Aman se so now she should act like a mature married women. Apni childish antics chod de and be serious in her married life . I have noticed ki wo jab dekho Aman ko kehti rehti Height kam hai blah blah she should stop doing that immediately and show some respect to Aman as now he is her legally married Husband in front of the world. Kuch Rubina se sikhe that lady has such grace in her talks 😊Waise  as Rubina also is Aman's step mom to us hissab se to Rubina bhi Roshni ki saas lagi and Farah her nanad. Wow now want to see Roshni calling Rubina also Ammi . I will love this Saas-Bahu jodi and Rubina saas should teach Roshni how to carry herself as a mature bahu.

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All said and done i am more worried if Vikram refuses for extension....neither cvs,gul nor the leads have said anything abt it...I wont watch if vikram is not there😕

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

Ya now its time for mature Roshni uska doosri baad Nikaah hua Aman se so now she should act like a mature married women. Apni childish antics chod de and be serious in her married life . I have noticed ki wo jab dekho Aman ko kehti rehti Height kam hai blah blah she should stop doing that immediately and show some respect to Aman as now he is her legally married Husband in front of the world. Kuch Rubina se sikhe that lady has such grace in her talks 😊Waise  as Rubina also is Aman's step mom to us hissab se to Rubina bhi Roshni ki saas lagi and Farah her nanad. Wow now want to see Roshni calling Rubina also Ammi . I will love this Saas-Bahu jodi and Rubina saas should teach Roshni how to carry herself as a mature bahu.

This I agree but let’s see - at this point unless it’s confirmed by the PH and channel I won’t believe any news of extension. Until then I will see where the story goes. I think Pakistani series know the best way to explore relationships. I have watched a few and for a conservative nation their series do have very strong message. They are not that long either and no unnecessary dramas. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

All said and done i am more worried if Vikram refuses for extension....neither cvs,gul nor the leads have said anything abt it...I wont watch if vikram is not there😕

Vikram hasn’t announced any other projects apart from Baarish and this is his only show which is this huge so am not worried. My worry is the story and how it will be executed and will we get this Saad bahu drama or some real tracks which are fun to watch. I say finish this jinn this and focus on other things, the jinn element is gone for me now.

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

Same here, if Vikram refuses then i also not interested .

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Vikram hasn’t announced any other projects apart from Baarish and this is his only show which is this huge so am not worried. My worry is the story and how it will be executed and will we get this Saad bahu drama or some real tracks which are fun to watch. I say finish this jinn this and focus on other things, the jinn element is gone for me now.

Ye Jinn mein ab mujhe bhi interest nahi but how Roshan relation will progress now that i want to see. Want to see more powers of Aman and Ayaana.

MochaQueen thumbnail

when vikku stuck with that boring ek deewana tha until the end why would he quit this one?

MochaQueen thumbnail

the best part about roshan is their nok jhok and roshnis buubly self so i hope they keep that going

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

when vikku stuck with that boring ek deewana tha until the end why would he quit this one?

exactly 

Infact in his last week iv he said that" ki no.1 show ka part hai woh ye ehsaas  woh lambe time jeena chahta hai " exact ye words the uske

Quit karne waale esa toh nhi bolte

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

Ye Jinn mein ab mujhe bhi interest nahi but how Roshan relation will progress now that i want to see. Want to see more powers of Aman and Ayaana.

Same - lets see though there are lots of speculations and unless it is formally confirmed I won't believe anything. Vikram and Aditi have nothing else going so them as a leads is not a big issue the issue is story and how it will be executed. These leads have amazing chemistry and it has not been explored properly. I don't mean kissing and all but what I mean is the emotional quotient, those meaningful conversations, and promises. Even Ekta who ruins everything has done that very well. I loved her Dil hi toh hai the leads had the best chemistry and they explored it so beautifully. It was ruined in the end but still you want to root for the leads. Here I want more - I always get the feeling that it could have been more with Aman and Roshni - do you know what I mean?