Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

i agree pehle waali baat nhi rhi ab show mein ,

I used to watch it on hotstar   many a times  then on tv too 

Ab toh  ht par bhi ff kardeti hun ..itna boring ho gya hai

Naturally, that's bound to happen after sometime. I was hoping they'll end the show on a high note but sadly that won't happen. It'll get dragged down now. đŸ˜”

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Hmmmm let’s see - neither the channel nor the production house has confirmed yet. In my opinion the love story still needs to be explored minus the interference of family and kid. Currently, it’s a love story which has comic elements I want a mature one where the leads talk to each other and discuss feelings.

Regarding separation, if there is throwing out not interested and neither am I interested in third angle- it was disastrous last time. I also think there are many ways to take it further but let’s see. 

I think now after proper Nikaah some mature talks will be there between them . One thing as recently Roshni again said that she want to open her bakery shop to ab Aman ko uske ye dream mein help karni chahiye.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

i would like to see the growth and development of roshnis character

magicworld thumbnail

Extension ho ya na ho please tell will Vikram do Jinn after 100 ep, if not then not interested at all😆frankly mujhe Kabir se kabhi utna lagav nahi raha wo aye ya na aye i dont care. Mujhe RosHan scenes milne chahiye then i will be happy as kaun jinn hai iska interest khatam ho gaya. Agar Aman reaaly Jinnad ka badshah hai to kuch badshahat wali harkate dikhaye to interest aye show mein😎

My interest is still there solely because of RoshAn only as i love to see them onscreen but yes i will also agree jo Jinn ka interest tha wo nahi raha.

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

I think now after proper Nikaah some mature talks will be there between them . One thing as recently Roshni again said that she want to open her bakery shop to ab Aman ko uske ye dream mein help karni chahiye.

Yes the mature and serious talks are much needed and yes whilst they both love each other it’s very childish the way it’s portrayed. Between husband and wife some serious conversation is must where no one is disturbing them and making it a comic one.

I agree finish the Parveen chapter and if extension is indeed happening then bring new track as they have a lot to explore story wise.

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

i think actors wont lie if there is no extension ,article mein bhi aaya hai extension mila n that channel is in no mood to shut the show 

Gul ka statement baki hai bas 

Even i want mature lovestory ,whatever they r showing currently im not enjoying it at all

True but it’s rare when an actor confirms rather than the PH or channel but I may be wrong. 

I think when this is a love story it should be a love story and family interference once is okay and public may laugh but time and time again is nuisance like that kid he is acting way to old and it’s bit disturbing. He never goes to school

and has no other friends but keeps bothering his uncle. Once would have been okay but he does it all the time. Secondly, the leads have had two talks and both times they didn’t finish their conversation. 
At this point without that foundation of trust it would be hard press to sell separation track. That’s why I think a proper story and bring in new things later.

magicworld thumbnail

Yes the mature and serious talks are much needed and yes whilst they both love each other it’s very childish the way it’s portrayed. Between husband and wife some serious conversation is must where no one is disturbing them and making it a comic one.

I agree finish the Parveen chapter and if extension is indeed happening then bring new track as they have a lot to explore story wise.

I think agar kal Roshni kuch gadbad karegi aur uski baad koi nahi manega to Rubina will handle as she is a mature lady, really like Rubina alot, she will support Roshni and i think Parveen will use Soha now in her game plan. Now want to see some mature hubby-wife talks. 

vibha28 thumbnail

I think agar kal Roshni kuch gadbad karegi aur uski baad koi nahi manega to Rubina will handle as she is a mature lady, really like Rubina alot, she will support Roshni and i think Parveen will use Soha now in her game plan.

That’s my other issue lol 😂 they need to show character growth for Roshni. When she saved herself last week it was brilliant and I want that kind of roshni who doesn’t blabber and act like girl version of chotu. For Ayanah she is very childish and I get innocent heart and all but the babyness has to stop. Aman has had an excellent character growth and since Roshni’s resurrection she is shown to be so strange I can’t even.

magicworld thumbnail

That’s my other issue lol 😂 they need to show character growth for Roshni. When she saved herself last week it was brilliant and I want that kind of roshni who doesn’t blabber and act like girl version of chotu. For Ayanah she is very childish and I get innocent heart and all but the babyness has to stop. Aman has had an excellent character growth and since Roshni’s resurrection she is shown to be so strange I can’t even.

Aman character growth is superb from serious and no nonsense Nawaab ,aloof & cold towards Roshni to lover boy and mad for Roshni. Nowdays Aman is behaving like a lutto on Roshni😆Roshni looks like the same, yes On Fri for once she acted smart but the way she was shouting that word again and again i was like what the heck girl dont be so excited its normal between husband wife but na she acted just🤣Even in front of the family she embarrassed poor Aman â˜şď¸Thankgod wo word nahi bola family ke samne.

vibha28 thumbnail

Aman character growth is superb from serious and no nonsense Nawaab ,aloof & cold towards Roshni to lover boy and mad for Roshni. Nowdays Aman is behaving like a lutto on Roshni😆Roshni looks like the same, yes On Fri for once she acted smart but the way she was shouting that word again and again i was like what the heck girl dont be so excited its normal between husband wife but na she acted just🤣Even in front of the family she embarrassed poor Aman â˜şď¸Thankgod wo word nahi bola family ke samne.

Exactly!!! Amans character growth was amazing - from aloof and angry to kind and loving and it made sense. Roshni sadly is all over the place with zero character growth and no smart apart from that one incident.

I don’t mind a girl using the SR word, it’s just a word and she liked annoying her husband. I do mind her childish antics though. It’s nothing to do with being married but for any character growth is must. She died, was mind controlled, had magic upon her and she has had no emotional growth which bothers me. Let’s hope the makers show her to have grown as well lol 😂