Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Captain its not going the way we wished but i am excited to see how Devdas AJ is Redmeed n woos his Gudiya back, now a true love story will began. Where we can see courtship n their luka chuppi despite the public eyes n gharwalo😈😉AJ doesn’t need a Saas for his Bahus nor a Bahu for his mum. he needs his soul mate back for himself.  Now its AJ’s turn to prove himself that he is worthy of his Gudiya and he regrets his words. 

Piku ji, another thing I am curious about is, 

Kya hoga Pervy ka ?

His biwi ji is leaving him too 

Whatever you say, he has been really a good husband to her

I so hope he too goes & works hard to win his biwi ji back again 

I don't want them to break up permanently 

I hope his love for his biwi ji forces him to join Team Hot Sasuma 

& he agrees to do his Hot Sasuma's aarti & drink water washing her feet daily to manao his biwi ji 

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Vaibhav sir's post... 

Love the caption he added ❤️

this picture and caption is drawing my lost interest in the show.Looking forward for new beginnings.

Thanks for sharing Captain.

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am worried for this guy 🤔

Waise bhi bechare ka ser kisi aur ke dhar per chipkaya hai....

Agee kya kya dhekna pad sakta hai bechare ko 

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Every one seems super excited for the leap but what If the hatred for Guddan and Aunties rule still continues,Again Dadi pleading to Guddan for her lalas survival,Anyway I again want to see Pervs moves and role in bringing them together unintentionally,Durgas child will be a good addition but Jindal saab ka Dard sambhale na sambhale,Ibadat to bahoot ho gayi ab praachit ka Waqt hai...

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangitaluthra

Every one seems super excited for the leap but what If the hatred for Guddan and Aunties rule still continues,Again Dadi pleading to Guddan for her lalas survival,Anyway I again want to see Pervs moves and role in bringing them together unintentionally,Durgas child will be a good addition but Jindal saab ka Dard sambhale na sambhale,Ibadat to bahoot ho gayi ab praachit ka Waqt hai...

No orib I don't want truth to come out want to see AJ falling again inspire of do called hatred he had for Guddan and plus the magician Vaibhav sir is back our very own capatin of ship to no tension at all
Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Then again the trust will go missing,So deep punishment is a must...love needs strong foundation also,Anyway Good luck to all 

anu_j_menon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hello guys🤗🤗

From the promo,it is clear that truth has not still come out

Abe bhi yahi bol rahe h kya guddan apne ruthe hue pyaar ko mana paayegi?

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

tfs! 

not liking the promo to be honest. Why does guddan need to do anything? It should be AJ fighting for her not her fighting for him. I hope promo is misleading. 

anu_j_menon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

tfs! 

not liking the promo to be honest. Why does guddan need to do anything? It should be AJ fighting for her not her fighting for him. I hope promo is misleading. 

I too hope for it that promo is misleading....and truth is out....

If it's same antra puraan dragging then this revamped look and all is going down the drain....