hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

if sara keeps acting like this it would be queen ananya all the way

Edited by hereagainbolly - 4 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bad, Boring, Thakela, no chemistry..no freshness.  Flop.

hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

audience doesn't like her 

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know if her character is supposed to be loud or just trying to channel Kareena in her many movies. 

Sara's teeth ruined many scenes. Especially that 'tum mujhey tang karne lage ho' was so bad.

Very average-ish! 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

holy moly, the last thing anyone should do is give close-ups of Sara's big fat chunky face!

Yeh sort out nahi hoga Veer!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼ Such bad acting. Kartik looks like a thespian in front of her. 

Same songs as the last one too. So lazy.

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I had to watch the trailer twice to understand what was going on - donā€™t know if thatā€™s a good thing in todayā€™s day when trailers essentially predict the movieā€™s fate. Essentially, storywise itā€™s a mix of Love Aaj Kal 1 (same premise of love story in past vs future) and Tamasha (career vs love, now Sara is playing Ranbirā€™s character).

I havenā€™t watched Kedarnath but heard Sara was good in it, so not sure if Sara is overhyped generally or not, but she was decent in some scenes in this trailer and a bit OTT/cringy in some parts, esp in the ā€˜tum mujhe tang karne lage hoā€™ scene. Plus that scene gave a lot of vibes of the breakup scene from Tamasha before Agar Tum Saath Ho, and DP-Ranbir were at their career-best in that scene. Hoping it makes more sense in the movie.

Idk if this is Kartikā€™s forte. Heā€™s a decent actor but this is the Ranbir/Saif man-child zone - hoping he pulls it off. He seemed decent in this trailer in comparison to Sara, if thatā€™s any indication.

Edited by lovemango - 4 years ago
shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

What was THIS here?! šŸ˜†

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

decent performance but i did not like it..its more of copy&paste of LAK 1&Tamasha...imitiaz completely has lost touch seriously we can never get back a masterpiece like JWM from this man ever and why the hell pritam remaking his songs...i have already heard in LAK 1 why the hell i need to hear again

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago