Tamasha vs. Rockstar: Better Imtiaz Ali movie?

Poll

Better Imtiaz Ali movie?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

"Tamasha" and "Rockstar" are both unique films that delve into themes of self-discovery and passion, but they have different narratives, character arcs, and tones.

"Tamasha" has a more introspective and philosophical tone. It explores the inner conflicts and emotional journey of its characters in a nuanced way.

"Rockstar" has a more intense and passionate tone, with a focus on the protagonist's tumultuous journey through the world of music, love, and fame.

The common thing is Ranbir Kapoor as protagonist in both.

Which one would you rank a better film?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

"Tamasha" and "Rockstar" are both unique films that delve into themes of self-discovery and passion, but they have different narratives, character arcs, and tones.

"Tamasha" has a more introspective and philosophical tone. It explores the inner conflicts and emotional journey of its characters in a nuanced way.

"Rockstar" has a more intense and passionate tone, with a focus on the protagonist's tumultuous journey through the world of music, love, and fame.

The common thing is Ranbir Kapoor as protagonist in both.

Which one would you rank a better film?

i voted for tamasha only becoz it has better pairing than rockstar. But as an overall movie, rockstar was more entertaining n its music was much much better than tamasha's music. Tamasha's message is good but execution is boring except ranbir-deepika scenes whereas rockstar didn't have any good message but it didn't bore me. N deepika was approached opposite ranbir in rockstar before Nargis but for some reason she couldn't do that may be she was busy. If she would've been opposite ranbir in rockstar, then i would've definitely voted for rockstar

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even I think Rockstar is more entertaining, and better executed.

Tamasha's second half just faltered big time.