Loved today's episode - positive and hilarious

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Today's episode was really nice. It had lot of hilarious moments. Mohsin was great in comedy scenes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After being married so many times I thought for once they would have shown them mature and having a wedding without mishaps. Both acted like they are getting married for the first time.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rose2015

After being married so many times I thought for once they would have shown them mature and having a wedding without mishaps. Both acted like they are getting married for the first time.

the writers have made marriage and wedding vows a joke wrt kaira in this show. Here kairas wedding is basically another festival to dress up and celebrate. I wonder if they truly understand the vows they are taking. It’s sad that whenever they have issues...they never remember the vows they taken .. Tbh ...I just watch the show because I like mohsin and shivangis chemistry....I gave up relating anything logical to this show ages ago. 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

the writers have made marriage and wedding vows a joke wrt kaira in this show. Here kairas wedding is basically another festival to dress up and celebrate. I wonder if they truly understand the vows they are taking. It’s sad that whenever they have issues...they never remember the vows they taken .. Tbh ...I just watch the show because I like mohsin and shivangis chemistry....I gave up relating anything logical to this show ages ago. 

Episodes wasted unnecessarily for this wedding track. Instead they should have registered the marriage again and simply changed garlands before god at home with Kartik placing mangalsutra and Sindhur. Not at all interesting ..TRPs fell even lower. Now the show is in no 10..on the verge of getting out of top 10. At this moment gripping storyline only could save the show but not marriage celebrations. The damage that Vedika caused should be tackled with intelligent write up. Pankhuri also acknowledged the fact that her reentrance brought down TRPs but our makers had a different mindset altogether.

Edited by ltelidevara - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Episodes wasted unnecessarily for this wedding track. Instead they should have registered the marriage again and simply changed garlands before god at home with Kartik placing mangalsutra and Sindhur. Not at all interesting ..TRPs fell even lower. Now the show is in no 10..on the verge of getting out of top 10. At this moment gripping storyline only could save the show but not marriage celebrations. The damage that Vedika caused should be tackled with intelligent write up. Pankhuri also acknowledged the fact that her reentrance brought down TRPs but our makers had a different mindset altogether.

exactly what’s the point of doing pheras and vows so many times ,.when you are ready to give up and walk away when the going gets tough. They actually can’t show kaira having any more marital issues or separation ..because they’ve exhausted that. They actually should give karthik And nairas story  a happy ending ...but retain mohsin and shivangi for a new fresh story,..We are tired of all the drama in karthik and nairas lives but we are are definitely not tired of mohsin and shivangi.. if they had to leave the show I’m sure many of us viewers will stop watching..So a new fresh story for them would be great...😀....but I’m not sure how they can do that ..still cast them opposite each other 🤔

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Karthik having married so many times one would think he would have several shervani's in his closet. Anyway everyone was complaining about Vedika but now that she is gone where are all the viewers that wanted to see Karthik and Naira married? No buzz on this forum.
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly what’s the point of doing pheras and vows so many times ,.when you are ready to give up and walk away when the going gets tough. They actually can’t show kaira having any more marital issues or separation ..because they’ve exhausted that. They actually should give karthik And nairas story  a happy ending ...but retain mohsin and shivangi for a new fresh story,..We are tired of all the drama in karthik and nairas lives but we are are definitely not tired of mohsin and shivangi.. if they had to leave the show I’m sure many of us viewers will stop watching..So a new fresh story for them would be great...😀....but I’m not sure how they can do that ..still cast them opposite each other 🤔

I agree. There was a time I didn’t want this show to end but after naira ran away to Goa things are just not the same. Dkp can just end the show and introduce fresh love story with both of them as leads.