Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Still not watched the episode. But the comments here are ā¤ļø

Late update but I finally managed to watch the episode ....And Iā€™m still in Trance .... heavy heart and still not able to get the scene out of my mind ....

Finally ... finally Ekta managed to represent Anurag , Prerna and AnuPre perfectly .... this season when AnuPre will die and meet in heaven Iā€™ll FEEL for them and feel how much content they are finally free from all Kasautiis unlike the season1 where I was just rolling my eyes at the cringyness....

This season Ekta finally managed to present AnuPre and their Lovestory ..... though it has its own stupidity ... but this Lovestory has HEART , SOUL , PURITY ,INNOCENCE AND CONNECTION .... unlike season1. 

I mentioned this and Iā€™ll say it again ... I LOVE THIS PRERNA ... THIS SELFISH PRERNA who just wants to live with her Anurag ... 

post their confession this is second time she has spoken about her love this openly for Anurag ... her love has always been visible through eyes , through her actions but she was never this Vocal ... 

She was dying to say I LOVE YOU to her Anurag and hear I LOVE YOU from him .... every-time she pleaded there was a silent sigh from my side ... She had buried her feelings since long and wanted to vent out to her Anurag and she finally did ...

Lag jaa gale ke phir Yeh Haseen Raat ho Na ho.....

Please someone give her , Her Anurag !!! Her happiness , Her Life is with him only ... She even says how she and cutiepie are incomplete with him and want him back .....

Itā€™s so refreshing to see a ITV FL being so vocal about her feelings , ITV FLā€™s are so caught up with their Super Woman job that they forget about the LOVE of their life ..... and here we have Prerna , so raw and so real .... selfish yet Pure .. 

thatā€™s what keeps this show diff from other show.... itā€™s still Love story centric and not turned into adventures of super woman ... THANK GOD !!!

Shayad phir is janam mein mulaqat ho Na ho....

Love how writers keep bringing Chaand in AnuPre love story .... and this time not only Chand but their Cutiepie was there too to be a part of their Lovestory....ā¤ļø....

AESTHETIC is the Word ..... for this Moment , the set up , the mood , the music , the vibe , the Chaand and those three beautiful souls !!! 

Creatives yaar ..... you guys have so much talent , your actors have so much Talent ... phir kyun weed phoonkte ho..... 

Paas aayiye ke hum nahin aayenge baar baar....

Loved Anuragā€™s reaction...... He was totally amazed at that confession from Prerna and had this admiration look .... admiration that how this females loves, how lucky is that guy whom she loves .... that he secretly wishes that He be that guy and is disappointed that he is not the one..... yet he canā€™t control his heart from loving her , from taking care of her .... 

Baahein gale mein Daal ke hum Ro le zaaar zaar.... 

He canā€™t stop himself from her away her tears ....but  his mind is playing itā€™s game and reminding him of the societal barriers that exist around him .... and he stopes himself from crossing that line ... from taking advantage of his situation...

Did I hated Anurag for being this daft that he thought Pre is thinking of him as Virat ?? Yes I did .... but thatā€™s my mind , my heart still goes out to him .... that even in thsi condition his heart still cares for his Pre ....

Iā€™ll say it again this  is the best Memory Loss handling I have seen on ITV .... They have still kept AnuPre as a Unit and keeps assuring hiw Anurag is Prernaā€™s Anurag and do his Prerna Anuragā€™s Prerna ...

Phir aapke Naseeb mein Yeh baat ho Na ho .....

This episode belonged to Erica and well supported by Parth ... 

Last was that Hamari Adhoori Kahani where I was blown by her acting and now cut to this ... 

I love her intoxicated acting .... She was fabulous in Holi epis too . 

Thank you writers , actors and the entire Team for this so well written , crafted and executed scene.... 

Easily one of the most memorable scene of the Show... 

Thank to Mata for finally representing my AnuPre the way they should have been long back ... Glad you realised your mistake. Keep them as Rail ki Patri but keep the story about them only .... teesre ki koi jagah nahin Yahaan ... rose Bat dhulaai hogi ...šŸ¤—

AnuPre .... Sighhhhh ā¤ļø

Ohh God.... yeh Kuch jyaada ho bada ho gaya .... šŸ¤”šŸ˜†

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Me too šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­

Her post is justā™„ļø

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Late update but I finally managed to watch the episode ....And Iā€™m still in Trance .... heavy heart and still not able to get the scene out of my mind ....

Finally ... finally Ekta managed to represent Anurag , Prerna and AnuPre perfectly .... this season when AnuPre will die and meet in heaven Iā€™ll FEEL for them and feel how much content they are finally free from all Kasautiis unlike the season1 where I was just rolling my eyes at the cringyness....

This season Ekta finally managed to present AnuPre and their Lovestory ..... though it has its own stupidity ... but this Lovestory has HEART , SOUL , PURITY ,INNOCENCE AND CONNECTION .... unlike season1. 

I mentioned this and Iā€™ll say it again ... I LOVE THIS PRERNA ... THIS SELFISH PRERNA who just wants to live with her Anurag ... 

post their confession this is second time she has spoken about her love this openly for Anurag ... her love has always been visible through eyes , through her actions but she was never this Vocal ... 

She was dying to say I LOVE YOU to her Anurag and hear I LOVE YOU from him .... every-time she pleaded there was a silent sigh from my side ... She had buried her feelings since long and wanted to vent out to her Anurag and she finally did ...

Please someone give her , Her Anurag !!! Her happiness , Her Life is with him only ... She even says how she and cutiepie are incomplete with him and want him back .....

Itā€™s so refreshing to see a ITV FL being so vocal about her feelings , ITV FLā€™s are so caught up with their Super Woman job that they forget about the LOVE of their life ..... and here we have Prerna , so raw and so real .... selfish yet Pure .. 

thatā€™s what keeps this show diff from other show.... itā€™s still Love story centric and not turned into adventures of super woman ... THANK GOD !!!

Love how writers keep bringing Chaand in AnuPre love story .... and this time not only Chand but their Cutiepie was there too to be a part of their Lovestory....ā¤ļø....

AESTHETIC is the Word ..... for this Moment , the set up , the mood , the music , the vibe , the Chaand and those three beautiful souls !!! 

Creatives yaar ..... you guys have so much talent , your actors have so much Talent ... phir kyun weed phoonkte ho..... 

Loved Anuragā€™s reaction...... He was totally amazed at that confession from Prerna and had this admiration look .... admiration that how this females loves, how lucky is that guy whom she loves .... that he secretly wishes that He be that guy and is disappointed that he is not the one..... yet he canā€™t control his heart from loving her , from taking care of her .... 

He canā€™t stop himself from her away her tears ....but  his mind is playing itā€™s game and reminding him of the societal barriers that exist around him .... and he stopes himself from crossing that line ... from taking advantage of his situation...

Did I hated Anurag for being this daft that he thought Pre is thinking of him as Virat ?? Yes I did .... but thatā€™s my mind , my heart still goes out to him .... that even in thsi condition his heart still cares for his Pre ....

Iā€™ll say it again this  is the best Memory Loss handling I have seen on ITV .... They have still kept AnuPre as a Unit and keeps assuring hiw Anurag is Prernaā€™s Anurag and do his Prerna Anuragā€™s Prerna ...

Last was that Hamari Adhoori Kahani where I was blown by her acting and now cut to this ... 

Thank you writers , actors and the entire Team for this so well written , crafted and executed scene.... 

Thank to Mata for finally representing my AnuPre the way they should have been long back ... Glad you realised your mistake. Keep them as Rail ki Patri but keep the story about them only .... teesre ki koi jagah nahin Yahaan ... rose Bat dhulaai hogi ...šŸ¤—

Ok I don't have any words, I teared up reading it.

jura-03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely . It's Tru that cVS have the potential to make kzk one of the iconic love stories of ITV but I wonder why they hesitate so much. I hope some old CVS have come back something like that ,that's why such nice episodes Las few days

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

mein jeena chahti hoon, khush rehna chahti hoon, tumhare saathšŸ„ŗ

this is not the first time she said main jeena chahti Hoon tumhare sath....last tym wen komo pushed her from roof she said the same thing to anurag...n he assured her that they will leave happily with eo....n it breaks my heart to see he still wants the same but is unable to assure her if that bcoz of his ML...šŸ’”šŸ’”

CVS pls pls pls give them some beautiful tym together...and let them live happily with eo even if it's for sometime....they deserve it n we deserve to see them Happy with eošŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ

FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Speechless.....šŸ¤—

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Emosional kar diya re....šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗšŸ¤§šŸ¤§

hope4u thumbnail

RS this is your longest post till date I think. And it's beautiful. Anupre are love. We love them. And that shows in this post. ā¤ļø

hope4u thumbnail

I finally watched the episode. And I'm at a loss for words. It is said that a rich man is one who has true love in his life. If that's the case, then anurag is the richest and luckiest man in this world because he has the love of this woman : prerna Sharma basu. Has anyone loved the way she loves? So deeply, so consumingly. She is heartbreakingly innocent and I dare anyone to watch her pour her heart out to anurag and not shed a tear. What has she asked for, except for a life with anurag, and why is that always being denied to her? . Can there be anything more beautiful than these two. How desperately she wants to hear from anurag, that he loves her. It somehow mirrors the yearning anurag had in the earlier track, to see one loving glance, hear one loving word from prerna. And how deep is anurag's longing, to reciprocate, how he craves to know that her words are for him and not someone else. He is held back by the chains of societal pressures, pressures that he thinks exists. But she is free, her heart and soul are ruled only by her love for anurag. For once she let's them fly, aided by the wings of her love and emotions. For once she has shed all the chains that she put on her heart and emotions. She cares for nothing and no one, except for the man standing before her. She desperately wants him to know just what he means to her. Just how deep is the love that she holds in her heart for him. Does anurag realize that? I'm sure he does. His mind might be waging many battles but his heart lost the war and surrendered to his prerna long ago. This woman, and their child she carries hold his heart and nothing and Noone can break that hold. Not society or family, not even his own memories. Prerna is made for anurag, and anurag, only for his prerna.