Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: an_shaini

Even I think there is a chance of kabir coming back... only he is the one who can expose parveen and reveal to the family that parveen is the one who is sifrit jinn and wants to kill both her sons for becoming mallika of jinnad ..

I think Kabir will come but only for a short time just to help Roshan to expose Parveen and defeat her.And in no case now audience will tolerate Kabir after Roshni as now Roshni is married to Aman with full rituals in front of whole family and world.

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

I am glad that Aman scolds Chotu today its much needed👏And i saw the ep and its not that bad as being portrayed. Roshni calls Tabiji when that poison is spreading in her body and Nikkah is done and all are congratulating both. and then Roshni shouts Aman and then Aman witnessed and took Roshni to room. 

Ep is not bad as being portrayed that bad. Now i will decide first to watch the ep and then decides whether its good or bad.

I liked today’s episode as well and at least main thing is over and done with. Also, I agree that chotu was told off he was becoming irritating and I don’t like how he always interrupts them all the time. 

I usually rely on telly updates and if I don’t like a certain theme I don’t watch it like that dumb double marriage of kabir with roshni. That all week I skipped. 
I don’t think it was a bad show but we can’t have it both ways - we can’t expect show to be top in India and say it’s not worth watching. I am not a TRP audience so it won’t matter but I guess those whom are in India should really think on what they want - but the makers need to listen to their core clients as well and give quality content.

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Want Roshini to be smart...and no seperation that's all I want 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

I liked today’s episode as well and at least main thing is over and done with. Also, I agree that chotu was told off he was becoming irritating and I don’t like how he always interrupts them all the time. 

I usually rely on telly updates and if I don’t like a certain theme I don’t watch it like that dumb double marriage of kabir with roshni. That all week I skipped. 
I don’t think it was a bad show but we can’t have it both ways - we can’t expect show to be top in India and say it’s not worth watching. I am not a TRP audience so it won’t matter but I guess those whom are in India should really think on what they want - but the makers need to listen to their core clients as well and give quality content.

I also liked today's ep and thankgod this poison drama  is not dragged till Mon. From Roshni side Qubool has is in distress as she is worried but Khan baba Aman qubool hai was nice he just says Qubool hai with smiling facewhy so negative comments ki qubool hai mein koi feelings nahi koi first time thodi na nikaah kar rahe hai ki naye jode ki tarah sharmate rahe and after that jab unke beech ho chuka ho, Uff lately so negative this forum is becoming. 

Today Roshni acted in a smart way Khud ko bhi save kiya aur Aman ko bhi.👏Aur ye first kiss ki baat sabke samne agayi đŸ˜†

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Marriage ho gyi poori marriage k time wo jinnad ki baatein kar ri tabeezi se n said ammi jinn ho to 

Even tabeezi said leave n enjoy 

And she made blood fell from her hand 

And told how she saved her

She said khanbaba I m smart na 

Tfs.. buddy now waiting for epi.