Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

First of all Nikkah is done happy with that as i also dont want this Nikkah to be dragged when everything has happened between them its just a ritual only in front of family members. And ye kehna ki feel nahi hai wo bahut khush kaise hosakte hai jab Roshni ke saath itna kuch ho gaya.😭 Mujhe to ye fear tha ki kahi Nikaah ke beech koi problem na ho aur pper Nikkah hi na ruk jaye. Atleast now Roshan is married with complete rituals. 

And dont worry agar MU hua bhi to ek do din mein hi sabko truth ka pata chal jayega ye Ekta show nahi jaha MU drag kare. And please who said ki Kabir wapas ane wala hai aur show ko extension mil gayi sab aise hi baate bana rahe hai kya. 

In this show i have also noticed something ki jo kaha jata hai wo hota nahi kuch unexpected hi hota hai like jab Raakh Jinn ne kaha Ada se ki tumhe Aman ki biwi bana denge kya ban gayi kya, Jab Parveen ne kaha Aman ko zahar such karna padega kar liya kya. jaruri nahi ek line ki kabhi separation nahi hoga ho hi jaye , I have still faith in this show now as atleast Nikkah is done . I dont want this Nikkah to be dragged till Monday. And jis speed se show jaraha hai i dont thing any extension will be there.

Arhaan replied to his fan fc

And arhaan in iv said his dates are locked till jan 

Rahi baat extension ki biz Asia raj baddhan ne post kiya hai extensionka sabse pehle 

Gul is his mate 

Edited by MagpieArshu - 4 years ago
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I hope roshni uses brain n does a flip...  N blmes sona to check parveen reaction

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

First of all Nikkah is done happy with that as i also dont want this Nikkah to be dragged when everything has happened between them its just a ritual only in front of family members. And ye kehna ki feel nahi hai wo bahut khush kaise hosakte hai jab Roshni ke saath itna kuch ho gaya.😭 Mujhe to ye fear tha ki kahi Nikaah ke beech koi problem na ho aur pper Nikkah hi na ruk jaye. Atleast now Roshan is married with complete rituals. 

I agree I never wanted a nikaah and am glad it’s over and that’s why I liked it. Also liked that Aman reprimanded Chotu he was being a nuisance and needed telling off. The wedding was a formality and it’s done thank goodness.

And dont worry agar MU hua bhi to ek do din mein hi sabko truth ka pata chal jayega ye Ekta show nahi jaha MU drag kare. And please who said ki Kabir wapas ane wala hai aur show ko extension mil gayi sab aise hi baate bana rahe hai kya. 

MU ka saval nahi hai - that can happen I don’t want him kicking her out. He won’t believe her and when finds out the truth he will regret which is annoying too as this doesn’t talk of love and trust. I want aman to believe roshni but I know he won’t - that kalesh brings TRP’s so I get that it’s needed.

In this show i have also noticed something ki jo kaha jata hai wo hota nahi kuch unexpected hi hota hai like jab Raakh Jinn ne kaha Ada se ki tumhe Aman ki biwi bana denge kya ban gayi kya, Jab Parveen ne kaha Aman ko zahar such karna padega kar liya kya. jaruri nahi ek line ki kabhi separation nahi hoga ho hi jaye , I have still faith in this show now as atleast Nikkah is done . I dont want this Nikkah to be dragged till Monday. And jis speed se show jaraha hai i dont thing any extension will be there.

Until I hear from the PH and channel I  won’t believe the show is extended. Plus kabir is dead he ain’t coming back any time soon and what will he do even if he does. It’s an expectation of many I know but realistically he has no power left and what he did cannot be redeemed ever.

I don’t pay much attention to music but even if there is a MU no kicking out or I will not be happy lol 😂 plus why does aman always need proof? Why can he trust roshni like she him? She is not very smart blabbering but what to do? 

sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

I hope roshni uses brain n does a flip...  N blmes sona to check parveen reaction

Yes! I also think this is what will happen. 

Edited by sky-if - 4 years ago
sky-if thumbnail

One or the other - Aman or Roshni - being on deathbed,  coming back from death is getting too repetitive. Writers seriously need to focus on furthering the plot in other ways. If this is slow time because of possible extension, the narrative will only get worse from here.

Roshni  ne saasumaa ka saara plot ek hi stroke me pehechaan li! đŸ˜†And taabezi to the rescue too before qubool hai!  The couple seriously need some private time though. Getting tired of the crowd and chotu around them all the time.

Edited by sky-if - 4 years ago
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vibha28

You said kabir is human now so how can he help his mother and why would he? His mother took his heart out - literally. That doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. I think soha is alive and did what Parveen told her and more MU

Pata nai itv me kisi character p I dont trust and expect kuch bhi ho sakta hai 

🤣

Writer kuch bhi kar sakti hai 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sky-if

One or the other - Aman or Roshni - being on deathbed,  coming back from death is getting too repetitive. Writers seriously need to focus on furthering the plot in other ways. If this is slow time because of possible extension, the narrative will only get worse from here.

Roshni  ne saasumaa ka saara plot ek hi stroke me pehechaan li! đŸ˜†And taabezi to the rescue too before qubool hai!  The couple seriously need some private time though. Getting tired of the crowd and chotu around them all the time.

This I completely agree!!!!! Same thing either dying or reviving. Mums secret is still there and I doubt her darling boy will trust roshni so more MU. Something novel like our roshni not blabbering but being smart and our hero believing her would be a treat but I doubt we will get that.

Regarding private time? Totally agree there as well. Too much interference and it’s all the damn time too. That chotu the cute kid is now a nuisance. 

They can bring so many other plots like:

- Roshni’s parentage 

- is kabir really dead

- Amans dad

-what’s happening with aftab did he divorce saima

Then mums final battle but know it’s roshni or aman dying!!!!

sky-if thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

Pata nai itv me kisi character p I dont trust and expect kuch bhi ho sakta hai 

🤣

Writer kuch bhi kar sakti hai 

😆 If people can come back to life after being buried, Kabir can get a new heart from yet another type of jinn to counter ammi lol

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even I think there is a chance of kabir coming back... only he is the one who can expose parveen and reveal to the family that parveen is the one who is sifrit jinn and wants to kill both her sons for becoming mallika of jinnad ..

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am glad that Aman scolds Chotu today its much needed👏And i saw the ep and its not that bad as being portrayed. Roshni calls Tabiji when that poison is spreading in her body and Nikkah is done and all are congratulating both. and then Roshni shouts Aman and then Aman witnessed and took Roshni to room. 

Ep is not bad as being portrayed that bad. Now i will decide first to watch the ep and then decides whether its good or bad.

Why people are complaining that Nikkah is not done properly its done jaisa hota hai ye koi Hindu wedding thodi hai jaha par 10 min tak mantra aur phere hi hote rahe yaha bas Qubool hai hata hai and wedding done. Saima ki wedding mein bhi to yahi hua tha its not Hindu Wedding jaha par itni rasme hote hai ki Ekta ke show mein to poora month nika jata hai dikhate dikahte. 

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago