Credit to edit maker

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Sourabh looking more handsome in blue shade shirts 😳 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Doesnt matter how many times i see mineil scenes. It always bring smile on my face

And srj..... Seriously kaha tha ye banda aaj tak. Though he is in the industry for more than a decade now and also got lots of appreciation and recognition for his roles. But Neil is like custom made role for him. He really shines in this role.

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Doesnt matter how many times i see mineil scenes. It always bring smile on my face

And srj..... Seriously kaha tha ye banda aaj tak. Though he is in the industry for more than a decade now and also got lots of appreciation and recognition for his roles. But Neil is like custom made role for him. He really shines in this role.

Hum toh janam janam  se uske jaal mein gir pade hai☺️☺️

Aur kyun na ho 

on screen ho ya off screen banda dil ko gayal kar deta hai apne charm se😎☺️

zalima thumbnail

☺️☺️❤️

zalima thumbnail

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

I noticed him in MK then heard a lot of people appreciating him for MB so watched MB and was amazed with his performance after that did some more research on him watched parichay(and it was hard to believe that its his first show with a relevant role cried buckets when anand died there was so much more to be explored for anand's character) then watched him as yuvraaj and was sad that he left (all thanks to the internal politics his character was butchered) and Dhananand was one of his unique performances and now Neil SRJ actually gives life to all his characters with his unique touch.

zalima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya204

I noticed him in MK then heard a lot of people appreciating him for MB so watched MB and was amazed with his performance after that did some more research on him watched parichay(and it was hard to believe that its his first show with a relevant role cried buckets when anand died there was so much more to be explored for anand's character) then watched him as yuvraaj and was sad that he left (all thanks to the internal politics his character was butchered) and Dhananand was one of his unique performances and now Neil SRJ actually gives life to all his characters with his unique touch.

Anand ❤️ my all time love .I can never ever forget anand ❤️ My heart broke into pieces when character died  and it pains even now .I remember crying for only one character in my life time  for a tv show  and I just stopped watching that show later .Yuvraj  ❤️ yuvraj was the character I started to see for srj aka anand and it  strated with  from hating that character to loving it  and then again my heart was 💔 I can never ever forget these two roles of srj .❤️ memories associated with it .Yaar Priya ..you just made me  remember so many things by taking their names .❤️💔😭

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Anand ❤️ my all time love .I can never ever forget anand ❤️ My heart broke into pieces when character died  and it pains even now .I remember crying for only one character in my life time  for a tv show  and I just stopped watching that show later .Yuvraj  ❤️ yuvraj was the character I started to see for srj aka anand and it  strated with  from hating that character to loving it  and then again my heart was 💔 I can never ever forget these two roles of srj .❤️ memories associated with it .Yaar Priya ..you just made me  remember so many things by taking their names .❤️💔😭

Zalima🤗

I just fell in love with Anand and honestly I did not watch parichay when it was aired originally(watched it on voot for SRJ same with Yuvraaj) I was in awe of his performance till the very end wanted him to return I so want him to play a role like Anand and show his complete journey I mean what would have happened if Anand would have been alive his equation with family after marrying siddhi or someone else.