16th January 2020: Written Update: Beyhadh 2

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Rudra recalls conversation about death with Rishi where he said that Rudra will die first as he is older. He hears footsteps. Thinks it's Anu and says told you so many times. Leave me alone. But it's Maya. 

Rudra sees Maya and is surprised. He asks how do you know I am here. Maya says u used to come here as a kid with Rishi right? Rudra asks how do u know? Maya says Rishi had shared. Rudra is surprised and comments that Rishi and Maya used to talk? Maya is taken aback. Rudra says anyways who cares. He is gone. 

Maya says Rudra cry or this pain will suffocate you. Rudra says leave me alone. Maya says ur not alone. Ur guilt is with u. U think coz of ur hate for ur dad u went away from Rishi and being a good brother. Rudra is hurt. She says u are  suffering coz u think u made Rishi unhappy and hurt him. U blame urself that he slit his wrist and didnt give u a chance to save himself but it's not u it is Rishi. 

Rudra grabs her and says he was my brother. It's my job to save him. I should know what he liked. But I know nothing. I killed him. I let him slit his wrist, shed blood, I couldn't reach to him. I killed him. He breaks down and falls at Mayas feet. Maya cries too. Maya says cry. Rudra hugs her and says he left me. Maya cries with him remembering Rishis death. Maya says am sorry. Need to tell u something. 

Maya notices Anu standing. She let's Rudra cry. She says am so sorry for your loss. I understand pain of losing a brother. Sorry you are going through this. Anu says come home Rudra. Rudra nods no. Rudra looks at Maya. Maya tells him his family needs him. To go to them. Rudra holds Mayas hand and takes her support to get up. Maya says go. Bg- Beyhadh. Maya says go. Rudra leaves. Maya looks at him walking away teary eyed. Maya cries. She says am sorry Rudra for what I did and for what I have to do. 

Dadi packs bag to leave. Antara asks where are you going. Dadi says can't breathe in this house. Need to leave. Someone sinned and someone else paid. Dadi tells MJ, One thing was true about you, your love for your sons but that is a lie now. Your love took my Rishi away and that love will destroy my Rudra. Am going away far from you all. Antara begs her not to leave but she walks off. Antara collapses. 

Maya writes in her note that today she took life of an innocent. Says am sad about it but not sorry. Says have to take more such heartbreaking steps in this journey. 

Rudra comes to feed Antara. She remains motionless. Rudra says I know your broken. Me too. But we both have to be each other's strength. If anything happened to you, I will be lonely. Please eat. Anu watches them. Rudra kisses Antara on forehead. Asks to take care and leaves. 

Anu comes to Rudra. Rudra says God must have planned something by taking Rishi from me. He says I felt I din need anyone coz Rish was with me. After he left I didn't have any reason to live. Today if Maya din hold my hand or hadnt shown me the right way, I did be lost. Anu is hurt. Rudra asks Anu to be with Antara and says need to make a call. 

Anu thinks yes do thank Maya, she is your friend. Just friend. Rudra calls Maya. She asks if he is ok? Rudra says dunno why I called. Maya says in these times, who gives company that's not important. Rudra says ..well nothing. Sorry I called. Maya notices a shadow outside the door. She opens the door. 

Part 2

MJ says Amir I don't care who is how. I only wanna know truth about my sons killer. Amir says looking for Ankit. Think he did it? MJ says he doesn't have guts. Amir asks think Rishi killed himself? MJ says Rishi loved his life, he can't hurt himself. MJ says Rudra said one thing right. Am responsible for Rishis death. Had I found the girl Rishi was involved with, this wouldn't have happened. 

Maya opens the door to find Rudra standing outside. He asks how did you know? Maya says don't know. Felt it. Rudra says felt? He says this is wrong. He turns to leave. Maya calls out to him and holds his hand. She says when roads lead us to uncertain places. It's not wrong. 

Part 3

MJ says this is that girls doing. When Rishi fell in water, Ankit disappeared and now.. He puts Rishis pic on the wall. MJ says feel her aim is not Rishi, but something else. 

Rudra is sitting in the drawing room and Maya brings water for him and makes him drink. Rudra says I can't Maya. I can't accept Rishis death. Till I find out why Rishi took his life. I can't accept he isn't with us. Dun understand. He loved a girl and wanted to marry her. I know the girl was there from where Rishi sent the vid. Maya is worried and asks think she did something? 

Precap: MJ says the girl who took my sons life, now I will end her life. Rudra tells in front of Maya, no MJ, u can't reach the girl. Coz between u and her, Rishis elder brother is standing. Rudra hugs Maya. Maya is stunned. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Will MJ discover Maya’s hand or just suspect a girl friend in Rishi’s life ?? I am sure Maya will elude MJ for at least 100 episodes 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Daadi left Roy mansion to live with Sumitra 

Now is that MJ’s married sister ?? Or his chachi ?? new entry expected hai kya ?? 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Rudra and MJ both zero down to Rishi’s GF but they dunno its Maya ....

Maya is having the last laugh I tell you 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you Armu and Suta for LU🤗

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Will MJ discover Maya’s hand or just suspect a girl friend in Rishi’s life ?? I am sure Maya will elude MJ for at least 100 episodes 

Yh Maya will surely elude MJ and fool Rudra

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Thank you Armu and Suta for LU🤗

My pleasure🤗

_Anu95_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thanks for the LU to both super girls🤗

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Anu95_

Thanks for the LU to both super girls🤗

Thank you dear🤗

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My heart don't want to ship MayRa but still they give us intense MayRa scenes just to break our hearts at the end😭😭