Siddharth as Yuvraj

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

After a very long time, I've seen a negative character being portrayed so well. 
In most shows, the actors do a decent enough job that we hate the negative character to the core but what I find good about Siddharth is that in the scenes where he's pretending to be good with Prisha, Saransh or with Vasudha and GPS, he is surprisingly good and endearing.

In other shows, when the villain is pretending to be good for personal gains, you can usually see through them and you still hate them but this is due to Siddharth, the actor. When he's playacting with Saransh or Prisha, just for those few minutes, before his ridiculous BGM starts playing, I almost root for YuvSha for those 40 seconds. 

YHC is blessed to have really good actors like Abrar, Aishwarya, Indraneil and Siddharth. Sargun has shown potential but isn't quite there yet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaDarsh-AaRa

In most shows, the actors do a decent enough job that we hate the negative character to the core but what I find good about Siddharth is that in the scenes where he's pretending to be good with Prisha, Saransh or with Vasudha and GPS, he is surprisingly good and endearing.

In other shows, when the villain is pretending to be good for personal gains, you can usually see through them and you still hate them but this is due to Siddharth, the actor. When he's playacting with Saransh or Prisha, just for those few minutes, before his ridiculous BGM starts playing, I almost root for YuvSha for those 40 seconds. 

YHC is blessed to have really good actors like Abrar, Aishwarya, Indraneil and Siddharth. Sargun has shown potential but isn't quite there yet.

True. Sargun has to improve. Moreover they need to make Preesha intelligent and not so dumb and gullible . Not liking her character much. 

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SwaDarsh-AaRa

@bold So true! that's why I prefer him over ahana as the main villain any day. He is clear of what he wants and finds ways to get those even in the most unlikely situation😆 For a villain his brains work fast and hatch plans as he goes.That's what makes him interesting to me 

And yes! Sid is doing an amazing job👏 This is the first time i'm watching him and i'm impressed with him.

Abrar is a cutie and doing a fine job so are indraneil and ash and  saransh too. Sargun was kinda awkward initially but she's getting the hang of the character now imo and she is improving quite well.