Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SaniaKaSidShukl

Hainn ?? Forgot to add in post since when Vishal became very close friend of Rashmi ?? The way she was crying for him nd telling him to say No bigboss i will stay back was soooo fake . 

Madhu is Rashmi's friend. Vishal is Madhu's lover......so he became close to her. Dukh dard ke baat gf ke friends ko nehi bolega toh kisko bolega?  That's how they became close I guess.

Rona is in Rashmi's gene. baat baat pe roti hai. Cried for Devo,  Arhaan too. Toh yeh kaunsi nayee baat hai? She cries . She always cries. 😭

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sana was trying to get footage and funny thing Sid was trying to do same because Shitnaz is DEAD 

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Sana was trying to get footage and funny thing Sid was trying to do same because Shitnaz is DEAD 

dont think they need footage remember Sid is colors damaad ðŸ˜‰

peeyara thumbnail

It was quitr evident, why?

Rashmi was trying to cool off Madhu but sana was going non stop discussing it......kind of adding ghee!

Rashmi lost it and reacted🤷

Jaise sana bhadak jaati hai jab koi shukla ko kuch bolta hai bilkul waise hi

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Madhurima had crossed all limits in fighting 

So all rashmi wanted was to calm down the situation and not let madhurima indulge in any conversation regarding the fight

Peppermint55 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just say a promo where I clearly couldn't hear, did Sana father's ask her to stay away frm Rashmi???

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaniaKaSidShukl

Hainn ?? Forgot to add in post since when Vishal became very close friend of Rashmi ?? The way she was crying for him nd telling him to say No bigboss i will stay back was soooo fake . 

Looks like you haven't watched last 3 weeks. Rashmi, Asim and Vishal have become pretty close. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I didnt like the way Rashmi scolded Shehnaaz but I guess its because of the 'us-se kahin saal badi hoon ' thing..idk. But What Rashmi said was right. Shehnaaz was stirring the pot as usual. Her "Daddy" Shukla does it too all the time. Both these kidults enjoy it when other people have fights. Immature perverted minds. 

As someone pointed out earlier..Shukla is milking it to act 'funny' because sidnaaz is dead.  

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jhalak7

Sana is trying to come in SHukla's good book now.

Whatever happens with Shukla .........Aarti ho yah Rashmi Sana is the  Biwi no 2. 🤣She is trying to provoke Rashmi so that Sid and Rashmi can again fight. Or else what was the need of her to say that?

"kisike  krakter pe maut jao." is Sana's dialogue........ but it works only when her krakter is involved.  Sp when a serious matter was going in between Virima. Duffer hai keya? Samajh nehi aate yeh 25 saal ke bacci ko?

Bacci hai toh............bacci raho. Baro ke kam mein maut aao. And if a bacci comes in between senior's problem..............she needs to be shut down. Which Rashmi did. Bari hai naaa...........iss liye.

Pirablam yeh haiji ki bacchi confused hai aajkal ki.... badi kab bane aur bacchi kab rahe. Cute kab bane aur ixtra mature kab dikhe. Waise wkw pe girantee haiji ki... bacchi milegi aapko...teek hai?😳

Edited by allizzwell - 4 years ago