What happened to Rashmi ????? Why after Sana ?

Posted: 4 years ago

I dont understand suddenly she was after Sana today ? Waise toh she is always after her telling her tu bachi hai ...All nice nice with her and today sana was not even talking to her she was with tulli so who is Rashmi to tell Sana to stay away ?? The way she was shouting at her i don’t understand what is she doing ?? Is she trying to show Shukla that how sensible and nice she is ??

Put yourself in her shoes. Madhurima physically assaulted Vishal, and Rashmi and Shefali literally had to drag her away from the kitchen. Looks like Rashmi managed to calm her down and bring  her to the bathroom to cool off. Sana, being Sana was trying to get some tea about what played out. If I were in Rashmi's shoes...I would also shut Sana up and make sure Madhu is left alone to reflect and cool off.  Sana and Shukla were trying to be troublemakers and stir the pot some more. Looks like that has now become their new style of 'entertainment'. (playing the Naradmuni role)

Edited by TishaB - 4 years ago

No she was trying to get footage. 

All she wanna show how nice Mahaan lady she’s, Bas ussi ko fikar hai sabki😭 Shilpa 2.0 hai Woh sasti Shilpa 

Her two friends are fighting and shehnaz trying to instigate madhu for her fun and masti and anyone who knows about Virima fight consequences will try to stop them not instigate them

Originally posted by SaniaKaSidShukl

I dont understand suddenly she was after Sana today ? Waise toh she is always after her telling her tu bachi hai ...All nice nice with her and today sana was not even talking to her she was with tulli so who is Rashmi to tell Sana to stay away ?? The way she was shouting at her i don’t understand what is she doing ?? Is she trying to show Shukla that how sensible and nice she is ??

Didn't knew shukla likes sensible nd nice people. Oh Maybe thats the reason he likes Arti and Rashmi the most and hates sana and mahira the most in the house.

Sana is trying to come in SHukla's good book now.

Whatever happens with Shukla .........Aarti ho yah Rashmi Sana is the  Biwi no 2. 🤣She is trying to provoke Rashmi so that Sid and Rashmi can again fight. Or else what was the need of her to say that?

"kisike  krakter pe maut jao." is Sana's dialogue........ but it works only when her krakter is involved.  Sp when a serious matter was going in between Virima. Duffer hai keya? Samajh nehi aate yeh 25 saal ke bacci ko?

Bacci hai toh............bacci raho. Baro ke kam mein maut aao. And if a bacci comes in between senior's problem..............she needs to be shut down. Which Rashmi did. Bari hai naaa...........iss liye.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago

Hainn ?? Forgot to add in post since when Vishal became very close friend of Rashmi ?? The way she was crying for him nd telling him to say No bigboss i will stay back was soooo fake . 

Sana can go and kisi ke bhi bol de but rashmi cant? She can talk whenever wherever to whomsoever... Ek bar bachi bol diya to sach me bachi ho gai? She is vicious person and treated like one... Acha hua rashmi show her her place today. 

Oh please shukla runs behind her all the time 3 month se notice kar raha hai.. Attention bhatk uska raha 🤣

I think Rashmi did it right sana khamkha bol rahi thi and she was taking wrong stand for sure vishal wasnt dat bad at all