Neil Oberoi 😊Kiraidar Final 😎Mini Ghar💓 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: deefy89

God I hate saroj. Who the hell does she think she is

The lady is pure evil hated her with a passion in season 1 loved it how she was shown her place would have loved it even more had mini literally thrown her out of the haveli.

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Abhi toh start hua hai

Saroj khatri kammo trio ka strikes hoga 😈

They will act as cupid unintentionally though😆 so not worried about them.

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya204

They will act as cupid unintentionally though😆 so not worried about them.

Haan woh toh hai 

Lekin screen space kha jayenge yaar 🤣

Unki plotting ke liye apna data kyun waste karu ?🤣

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhi toh start hua hai

Saroj khatri kammo trio ka strikes hoga 😈

Sorry I do not understand Hindi ☺️

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya204

The lady is pure evil hated her with a passion in season 1 loved it how she was shown her place would have loved it even more had mini literally thrown her out of the haveli.

I agree. I have hated her since the beginning of s1 where she threw babita and mini out of her house when they had nowhere to go (even more after it later turned out babita owner half the house). She’s a vile, toxic woman who isn’t happy unless she’s causing problems or bringing someone down. It’s better to have no family than have family like her who’s so selfish and greedy for money. She could probably sell her own children for money if it came to it. It seems she still didn’t learn her place because she’s back to cause problems 

zalima thumbnail

Sorry I do not understand Hindi ☺️

🤗

I will repeat 

I said ... It's just a start .kammo ,khatri ,Saroj trio will together keep striking in MiNeil life's .  

zalima thumbnail

I agree. I have hated her since the beginning of s1 where she threw babita and mini out of her house when they had nowhere to go (even more after it later turned out babita owner half the house). She’s a vile, toxic woman who isn’t happy unless she’s causing problems or bringing someone down. It’s better to have no family than have family like her who’s so selfish and greedy for money. She could probably sell her own children for money if it came to it. It seems she still didn’t learn her place because she’s back to cause problems 

Rightly said .👍🏼

I hate that character.😡 

@bold : It's a  reality .better be far from such persons in our real life's also and also show such persons mirror.

Del00 thumbnail

🤗

I will repeat 

I said ... It's just a start .kammo ,khatri ,Saroj trio will together keep striking in MiNeil life's .  

Thank you very much for translating. It’s really difficult keeping up with the threads because most of you speak in your native language and I feel awful to constantly ask ppl to translate ☺️

Bold- I can totally see this happening. The trio will get on well because they’re exactly the same type of people; and they all dislike mini. At least khatri is bearable, he’s a funny villain. Kammo and saroj I just hate 

Del00 thumbnail

Rightly said .👍🏼

I hate that character.😡 

@bold : It's a  reality .better be far from such persons in our real life's also and also show such persons mirror.

I cannot understand keeping ppl like her in your life just because they’re “relations”. She has never acted like an aunt to mini. Even when her mother died, when saroj came over the first thing she looked for was jewellery. Same with Arya, she only wanted to bring her up because of the haveli and restaurant. She’s an awful greedy woman. I actually hate saroj more than khatri personally 

zalima thumbnail

Thank you very much for translating. It’s really difficult keeping up with the threads because most of you speak in your native language and I feel awful to constantly ask ppl to translate ☺️

Bold- I can totally see this happening. The trio will get on well because they’re exactly the same type of people; and they all dislike mini. At least khatri is bearable, he’s a funny villain. Kammo and saroj I just hate 

Am so sorry  ya.I never knew this .

Plz be free to ask .

I can repeat 😆 

No problem at all .

Then how do you watch the show ? 

With Sub titles ?.

Sorry .If your comfortable you can answer .

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago