Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

This part is really superb both on fire and passion is seen no doubt๐Ÿ’–

Without unnecessary touching and all... it's still sensual....

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Without unnecessary touching and all... it's still sensual....

Vikram expressions are totally sensuous . Aditi has also done good job. In these types of scenes expressions matters a lot and both have given such passionate like totally in love expressions.

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

Vikram expressions are totally sensuous . Aditi has also done good job. In these types of scenes expressions matters a lot and both have given such passionate like totally in love expressions.

True... nothing vulgar too.... super job done...

sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@TM, Love your short bullet point type updates ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pure 2 min thak Parveen climbed the beanstalk just to get the black apple to fall from above.. I found that hilarious ๐Ÿ˜† @vibha, to your query in an earlier thread, Parveen still is wanting to become jinnad ki mallikaa (JKM).. except has some convoluted plot.. have black apple poison Aman and have it transferred to Roshni .. only way Roshni will be rescued if Aman dies .. i.e. clears Parveen has her path cleared to become JKM!๐Ÿ˜† Am frankly surprised Kabir hasnt returned yet.

I agree with what you all have been discussing.. the writers have lost the plot and/or are having challenges with balancing Vikram's availability.. story is so random .. and looks like more SaaS-Bahu stuff will be coming up. I hope they wrap up the show as a finite one.

I did like the brief Roshan morning after convo though.  Roshni gets Aman to promise there will be no separation track for them which in ITV = separation coming up ๐Ÿ˜†

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sky-if

@TM, Love your short bullet point type updates ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pure 2 min thak Parveen climbed the beanstalk just to get the black apple to fall from above.. I found that hilarious ๐Ÿ˜† @vibha, to your query in an earlier thread, Parveen still is wanting to become jinnad ki mallikaa (JKM).. except has some convoluted plot.. have black apple poison Aman and have it transferred to Roshni .. only way Roshni will be rescued if Aman dies .. i.e. clears Parveen has her path cleared to become JKM!๐Ÿ˜† Am frankly surprised Kabir hasnt returned yet.

I agree with what you all have been discussing.. the writers have lost the plot and/or are having challenges with balancing Vikram's availability.. story is so random .. and looks like more SaaS-Bahu stuff will be coming up. I hope they wrap up the show as a finite one.

I did like the brief Roshan morning after convo though.  Roshni gets Aman to promise there will be no separation track for them which in ITV = separation coming up ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks hun appreciate the clarification ๐Ÿ˜Š

Exactly!!!! She climbed up that tree to get the black apple and we got the kiss edited lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ anyway I am just glad that consummation track is over.

I have no idea why the plot changed but I wonder didnโ€™t they know beforehand that Vikram may not be available? I mean donโ€™t they prebook bulk dates? I donโ€™t understand this dumb track at all. Plus there are so many other open tracks - Roshniโ€™s parentage, elder khan and his mystery, mums secret, will Sara marry, and so forth. It would be hard to do all this in a month and maintain the romance too. Now this Saas bahu ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I donโ€™t mind separation but no kicking out please, she doesnโ€™t have a home anymore. And no pregnancy either. Dying I donโ€™t mind as they will come back specially the leads. Maybe Parveen can die and the house will still mourn lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Maybe Parveen can die and the house will still mourn lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

lol Will then be probably replaced by another creepy villain 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sky-if

lol Will then be probably replaced by another creepy villain 

True dat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ the villains in this show love to lurke around for some reason. I so wanted Roshni/Aman vs Mum but nope ๐Ÿ‘Ž I so donโ€™t want this Saas bahu crap ๐Ÿ˜ก