Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nirvana15

Don’t be surprised if all of this turns out to be a plan to unmask Sherlyn and figure out the real master mind. For all you know they might do a khulasa and reveal that both Karan and Preeta were in on this from the start 

I have thought about that probability as well, but if that would have been the case, they wouldn't shown the Karan leaving Preeta in the middle of nowhere scene with as much clarity as they did. 

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I have thought about that probability as well, but if that would have been the case, they wouldn't shown the Karan leaving Preeta in the middle of nowhere scene with as much clarity as they did. 

I literally just thought of something... the throwing her out thing could be a plan from Karan’s part, has he brought Preeta home, Sherlyn would’ve gone bonkers but because he didn’t, she’s calm, relaxed and will definitely make mistakes 

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

I literally just thought of something... the throwing her out thing could be a plan from Karan’s part, has he brought Preeta home, Sherlyn would’ve gone bonkers but because he didn’t, she’s calm, relaxed and will definitely make mistakes 

Although this idea will be an awesome twist for the story, there will be still two things left unanswered.. 

1) Don't you thinks it will be way too overboard for Preeta?  If its just a part of karan's plan preeta ka kya, she cried a lot becoz of this everything was real from her side.. 

2) that stupid mahira.. what about her?  Bina bhaav diye hi voh preeta ko marne tak ready ho gayi. And now do u think she will leave it that easily when all this comes out to be karans plan to trap sherlyn? 

Nirvana15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think I have an explanation for that.

The first time Karan threw out Preeta, the conversation that happened in room between them after he showed her the photographs, something has happened over there. Maybe he just asked her to trust him and support him and he went ahead and executed the plan. The leaving Preeta on the road is something which is weird, but if the story is going in that direction I am sure the makers have some counter scenes for that too which they might weave in as a part of flashbacks. You never know. 

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

The first time Karan threw out Preeta, the conversation that happened in room between them after he showed her the photographs, something has happened over there. Maybe he just asked her to trust him and support him and he went ahead and executed the plan. The leaving Preeta on the road is something which is weird, but if the story is going in that direction I am sure the makers have some counter scenes for that too which they might weave in as a part of flashbacks. You never know. 

I have actually skipped watching almost entire rishab's shaadi part. I only saw here and there.. amd this photograph scene laran throwing preeta out ye saari scenes i haven't seen so im not sure if we have a channce like that. Anyway another blame preeta drama is on. Abye kab khatam hoga pata nahi🤢

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

See Karan trusting those pictures instead of Preeta and blaming her for everything in between is consistent with Karan's overall personality. The makers have always indicated that Karan would go bonkers if Rishabh's life was ruined because of Preeta. In fact Karan had directly said so to Preeta post Rishabh 's engagement. 

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Toxic  love,  they're just dreadful, can't ship them.