I am definitely in the minority, but WTF was that epi?

Posted: 4 years ago

I always expected lollipops I mean that was the whole point of the Cricket Club setup. But today's episode had no head nor had it any tail. How were they smiling and waving at each other?! How is that possible???

Originally posted by TheM5393

I always expected lollipops I mean that was the whole point of the Cricket Club setup. But today's episode had no head nor had it any tail. How were they smiling and waving at each other?! How is that possible???

We all are in that same confusion πŸ€£

That cricket club set up was just for few episodes to bring preeran moments as preeta couldn't enter lutra mansion. And a place were mahira could follow him like a stalker and cause unnecessary havoc at his practice place.

I just have one question to preeta. 

How can that car not haunt her. 

How is she absolutely not terrified of sharing that car with him yet again. 

How is any of this humanly possible 🀷 

Karan at the second half getting teary eyes when Dadi apologized was still relatable because probably he does realise he has wronged her too in more than one way and yet here she was taking care of him family.. but why is preeta okay with Karan around her getting close and talking about love, is something I can't understand. 

Now that I think of it, I can understand karan's behavior lately because whatever he has done , no matter how barbaric it was, it was out of sheer anger and brokenness. Though it doesn't justify it, but he was not in a right frame of mind.. however, With the pass of time the anger dies and even when he still doesn't know the truth , the anger is subsiding and the love which was never dead but buried is resurfacing. It's his natural instinct to trust her with himself and his family. 

But with preeta I have lost the connect. As a woman I am applled to see her smiling shying and almost forgiving a man who has not even asked for her forgiveness. She was not in anger and was in her full senses when she was literally thrown out of his car and his life in the middle of a night on a deserted road! She doesn't even remember that? She remembers him taking off her ring but not that night when he said he loved her and then dumped her like a trash?

I thought may be they will show a flashback when they played roothe roothe se saware but my luck. 

No matter how adorable I find these two, I can't relate to this Karan preeta moment. They do have crackliy chemistry and had this been any other track, this store room scene would have been my favorite but today it was not only misplaced but also inappropriate.

Edited by Scarlet.ferro - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

Karan at the second half getting teary eyes when Dadi apologized was still relatable because probably he does realise he has wronged her too in more than one way and yet here she was taking care of him family.. but why is preeta okay with Karan around her getting close and talking about love, is something I can't understand. 

Now that I think of it, I can understand karan's behavior lately because whatever he has done , no matter how barbaric it was, it was out of sheer anger and brokenness. Though it doesn't justify it, but he was not in a right frame of mind.. however, With the pass of time the anger dies and even when he still doesn't know the truth , the anger is subsiding and the love which was never dead but buried is resurfacing. It's his natural instinct to trust her with himself and his family. 

But with preeta I have lost the connect. As a woman I am applled to see her smiling shying and almost forgiving a man who has not even asked for her forgiveness. She was not in anger and was in her full senses when she was literally thrown out of his car and his life in the middle of a night on a deserted road! She doesn't even remember that? She remembers him taking off her ring but not that night when he said he loved her and then dumped her like a trash?

I thought may be they will show a flashback when they played roothe roothe se saware but my luck. 

No matter how adorable I find these two, I can't relate to this Karan preeta moment. They do have crackliy chemistry and had this been any other track, this store room scene would have been my favorite but today it was not only misplaced but also inappropriate.

THIS and Mahira needs to die βœ‹βœ‹πŸ€£πŸ€£

Exactly this is the reason why kzk2 is such a trash serial...so much of  nonsense going on , but everyone has their eyes shut ....mahira dreams of getting married to karan when he isnt divorced , he doesnt talk to her properly and his family except karena supports preeta..what exactly does karan think he Is doing with mahira and is it right to play with her emotions like this ? Of course mahira is a fool to get involved in this mess in the first place ..but who is fueling this ? More than karena its karans fault ..bec he knows it better...he is not a baby to not understand marriage ..first he did this to preeta and now playing with mahira and when things will go out of control he will break some of his bats..

Karan preeta thing was abs ridiculous..she may be nice to his family but why him? Anyone who doesnt watch kb wont believe that they r husband wife..waving good bye and tumhara dupatta phada n all... πŸ˜† the worst part is they haven't confessed bein in love ..never ..suddenly he doesnt see his father in coma,suddenly family Barbad ki n all is gone ..πŸ˜†

Not able to connect with this illogical drama. Preeta smiling and shying in front of Karan was indigestible. I felt she got partial amnesia and I eagerly wanted to remind her that this is the same car from which he dropped you out like a hot potato. In real world, no sane girl will behave the way Preeta is behaving nowadays. I really hope,Sarla puts some self respect in Preeta and asks her to behave like a responsible person.

Preeta is a complete doormat with no spine. For the love of God this girl should take a stand for herself!! She didn't feel awkward getting in the car with Karan. The both are busy making googly eyes at each other while preeta should be kicking Karan's behind. And why is everyone pretending that daadi can died because of a twisted ankle? 

I hope someday this girl grows a spine and gives it back to Karan and all the Luthras. Sarla seems like only sane person nowadays 

Thank GOD I am NOT the only one who is finding all this absolutely random sequences very very hard to digest. πŸ˜†

Don’t be surprised if all of this turns out to be a plan to unmask Sherlyn and figure out the real master mind. For all you know they might do a khulasa and reveal that both Karan and Preeta were in on this from the start 

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

its actually the other way round for me.

preeta was always like this. once a doormat, always a doormat. i dont think she will grow a spine ever.

but i dont understand karan. i never did. he called preeta his best friend and then dumped her in the middle of the road just because of a few stupid photographs. and now he has suddenly forgotten everything and he is getting romantic with even an ounce of guilt. such a hypocrite.