Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even though there is very less scenes of Nayan,still Loved Nayantara scenes..Her dialogue where She said to Manas,Jaane de wala was soo nice,Loved it

Shame that they are trying to butcher Nayantara like this

I Loved Nayan and She connected to Her

We want Krishna and Yashoda type relationship ship between ManyaTara but they are doing something else

We want Nayan to be Parekh's DIL through Rohan Parekh

We want Nayan to be Strong Naagin

Is it too much to ask for?

Priyankasurya thumbnail

Loved Jasmin Bhasin's performance today๐Ÿ˜

Priyankasurya thumbnail

Jasmin looked soo Pretty in that Black outfit ๐Ÿ˜Loved Her look but if they give Her white Outfits She will look like an Angel

Anusha_nayan thumbnail

Jasmin looked so pretty in black dress today ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ

And her dialogues were awesome she is doing great in her role 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Didnโ€™t get to see much of Nayantara today, but whatever scenes she had they were on the spot! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi I m Sania n I agree with you Jasmin Is one of the main leads n All I see Brinda gets all favourism royal treatment in terms of character clothes jewellery they kind of made clear Nia is the lead no one else ๐Ÿค” I also wonder why they casted Jasmin for? They could have casted any actress who would fit for side character negative like Ada n Anita Vish was why makers introduced announced that this time there r two female leads story itโ€™s confusing ๐Ÿ˜•

Originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

I had this ITTU sa hope that somehow Nayantara will get married to Dev though it will look like Brinda is supposed to be married to him. But ab woh hope bhi chali gayi..

Brinda dev got married according to new Spoiler pic by director..

Ho gaya Nayantara ab kaam..

Jasmine ko lena hi nai chahiye tha agar aisa treatment dena tha uske character Nayantara ko and Brinda se hi sab karwana hai..hadd hai yeh toh 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi guys add me in too even though m still not much into this season I m dissapointed as a viewer on makers bcz they had such golden opportunity to show a Nayantara positive lead n focus on her bcz actually It brought excitement who is Nayantara ? Where she came from? Who r her parents family ? Wat happened to her how she landed up into river with Manyata ? She is human or not ? is she daughter of Mahir Bela ? Naagrani ?

More Naagin makers could cash on high TRPs by focussing on Nayantara emotions innocence n how she will get her Naagin powers TRPs high hoti bcz we actually got attached to her excited to see her regaining powers n fight her enemies but they killed the excitement into us viewers by showing her negative now it wonโ€™t be much exciting to see nayan becoming naagin bcz of negative shade ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ 

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Hi I m Sania n I agree with you Jasmin Is one of the main leads n All I see Brinda gets all favourism royal treatment in terms of character clothes jewellery they kind of made clear Nia is the lead no one else ๐Ÿค” I also wonder why they casted Jasmin for? They could have casted any actress who would fit for side character negative like Ada n Anita Vish was why makers introduced announced that this time there r two female leads story itโ€™s confusing ๐Ÿ˜•

Hii Sania, am Khushi here..

Agree with you yaar since first episode, it's all about brinda manyata and dev.. Nayantara is nowhere near to them. Brinda is getting everything handed to her on a platter literally. And by that exchanged fate promo, Brinda's fate that is Naagin and Dev should've got to Nayantara but yahan toh sab Brinda ko mil raha hai jo actually uska fate tha..toh kaha gaya exchanged fate point??

Nayantara ka role hi kya hai, i don't get it, She's getting so negative and sidelined itna toh Vish bhi nai thi, Nayantara se zyada scenes toh Vish ke the..

And ab yeh Naagin couple tune 'tere sang pyar' Brinda dev pe play karte hai..bilkul nai pasand.

I like Dev-Nayantara better..

Par kya ho gaya!!

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Guys did you notice, everything this season is revealed so quickly, if Brinda is soo Main and Special to them then shouldn't they've kept her Naagin look a bit suspense and this shaadi spoiler also a suspense like whose supposed get married to Dev, Nayantara was fixed for him but at the end he got married to Brinda. 

But yahan toh itna easily they are revealing everything..

Main point they are not revealing anything about Nayantara, who she is, what's her Naagin form and whether she'll get married to dev or not..and just stupidly making her negative to glorify their brinda.

JamunaRashtogi thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Hi guys add me in too even though m still not much into this season I m dissapointed as a viewer on makers bcz they had such golden opportunity to show a Nayantara positive lead n focus on her bcz actually It brought excitement who is Nayantara ? Where she came from? Who r her parents family ? Wat happened to her how she landed up into river with Manyata ? She is human or not ? is she daughter of Mahir Bela ? Naagrani ?

More Naagin makers could cash on high TRPs by focussing on Nayantara emotions innocence n how she will get her Naagin powers TRPs high hoti bcz we actually got attached to her excited to see her regaining powers n fight her enemies but they killed the excitement into us viewers by showing her negative now it wonโ€™t be much exciting to see nayan becoming naagin bcz of negative shade ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ 

I agree makers can easily cash on TRP by showing Nayantara's past but they suddenly made Her negative but still they kept Nayan a mystery,why so?Her existence is still a question.As Nayan is a Naagin,then how come She is Pandit's Daughter and why they suddenly making Nayan negative.But isn't brinda supposed to be mystery?why they suddenly revealed Her,why there is no mystery?Who is Nayan exactly?when will they give Us Nayan Story