Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankasurya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I also thought that only,when I first saw the Promo..Today I watched it and it kinda felt like the Naagin is created from their Powers..Did you read pinkvilla's article..It says that Manyata will get brinda Married to Dev coz brinda loves him and will Sideline Nayantara,If that's the case it is really unfair and injustice to Nayantara..She deserves Better

Priyankasurya thumbnail

Depends on the plot but She is made for the sole reason of Naagmani so may be She will be created to get the Naagmani but there are chances of Her being Positive too..

Priyankasurya thumbnail

Yeah there are high chances of Nayantara becoming negative with Powers..But can We really blame Her? I mean everything is snatched from Her and now Her World Her Mom doesn't find Her worthy enough for revenge which was a sole reason for Her Life..

Priyankasurya thumbnail

When will Nayantara become Naagin?And don't We deserve a new refreshing Promo?

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankasurya

I also thought that only,when I first saw the Promo..Today I watched it and it kinda felt like the Naagin is created from their Powers..Did you read pinkvilla's article..It says that Manyata will get brinda Married to Dev coz brinda loves him and will Sideline Nayantara,If that's the case it is really unfair and injustice to Nayantara..She deserves Better

Or maybe that promo has nothing to do with this season. I don’t want Nayantara to receive her powers like that, because then that will make her an absolute villain 😭

OminiOnIF thumbnail

I think it is already a repeat of other seasons like butchering a strong character,making her negative then they will show Love Triangle.come on We want to witness something different too,why butcher Nayantara?Nayantara is an amazing character but they are butchering it unnecessarily

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@priyankasurya yes indeed we deserve a good and brand new promo for that, also I hope there is something good in store for Nayantara, I mean that mahayogi baba hinted many times that there is a reason why God sent Nayantara to Manyata instead of her real daughter, let’s hope whatever that reason it better be a good one. 🤞 

OminiOnIF thumbnail

Same, I mean it is complete injustice to Nayan if they make Her a Villain

OminiOnIF thumbnail

I agree, whenever I Am loosing enthusiasm to watch the show, I remember Baba's words, I feel like there is a hint hidden.He asked her not to loose Nayantara because God must have His Own ideas and if He sent Her then there must be a big reason.Sometimes I feel like Nayantara is the way to Naagmani 

OminiOnIF thumbnail

Yup same, I researched the Promo today.There are both the chances but it will be good to make Her Positive because definitely Nayantara's Love deserves better