Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

I can't even stand a clip of the show anymore!!itne drastic changes in both our perception and the show of course 

Same! I don't even want to see anything about the new season. There was a part of me initially that wanted to for Arya, but even she seems so foreign to me. Even though she is biologically Hanita's child, the connection just doesn't click for me.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Hey Gur!!!how is Spain?? Spain only reminds me of Zindagi na milegi dobara 

The forum is practically unrecognizable, miss all of you here, I drop by sometimes to check if some of the old members have posted anything but that's it!!

Spain is great so far! Have yet to do some sight seeing but from whatever I have seen, it's beautiful. 😳

I know, I miss seeing friendly faces as well. I'll try to be a little more active so that we can discuss things again. <3

asmaanixx thumbnail

I bet you will ðŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Reka_

What I meant is less of his acquired maturity & some of the texts they gave him and more of how he actually played that character btw.... He could have kept it much more simple in the eblnd acting wise.

That's true. There was one episode where it was great, but then it became redundant. I guess he was just trying to figure out how to portray this side of the character himself but couldn't quite get a good handle on it.

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How much I miss your bandars😭inka raaz toh raaz hi rehe gaya yaar😒😭

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Spain is great so far! Have yet to do some sight seeing but from whatever I have seen, it's beautiful. 😳

I know, I miss seeing friendly faces as well. I'll try to be a little more active so that we can discuss things again. <3

That's nice:) So what have you gone for? Some course or job? 

Here in Australia things are so terrible, I am sure you have heard of the bushfires :( the loss of wildlife is so so huge!

Yes please come whenever possible, miss all of you so much!!

asmaanixx thumbnail

How much I miss your bandars😭inka raaz toh raaz hi rehe gaya yaar😒😭

And I missed using them. 🤗 You were the lucky one to get the first one upon my comeback. 😉

asmaanixx thumbnail

That's nice:) So what have you gone for? Some course or job? 

Here in Australia things are so terrible, I am sure you have heard of the bushfires :( the loss of wildlife is so so huge!

Yes please come whenever possible, miss all of you so much!!

I'm here for a job. I'm a Language and Cultural Assistant wherein I will basically be helping the teachers teach English to the students. It's a six month gig and it should be fairly easy, but it feels like I'm doing more work than the actual students. 😂😂

I have, and it's absolutely terrible! I was most heartbroken by all the species that are now lost. And the poor koalas?? 😥

I'm still trying to strike a balance between school and life in general, but I'll definitely try. :)

MG_Inactive thumbnail

And I missed using them. 🤗 You were the lucky one to get the first one upon my comeback. 😉

Yes I am ðŸ˜³thanks for the privilege😆

MG_Inactive thumbnail

I'm here for a job. I'm a Language and Cultural Assistant wherein I will basically be helping the teachers teach English to the students. It's a six month gig and it should be fairly easy, but it feels like I'm doing more work than the actual students. 😂😂

I have, and it's absolutely terrible! I was most heartbroken by all the species that are now lost. And the poor koalas?? 😥

I'm still trying to strike a balance between school and life in general, but I'll definitely try. :)

Oh nice! So you will be there for only 6 months? Yes it's always like that, preparation takes more time than actual teaching so the students seem to just attend the classes and all the hard work falls on us teachers😆

Yes the Koalas and Kangaroos 😭 I just hope things improve fast!

No worries take your time, settling down takes a lot of time and effort.