MayRa/ShivJen DT#16"Kuch Kahani Khatam Ho Jayto Wahi Happy Ending Hai" - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 69_Anushka

Today I am more feeling a family's loss , a friends loss , a brother/ sister's loss , a parents loss . Which is already overwhelming.

Last month one of my school friend killed herself. We never got to know the reason 😩💔. This whole episode triggered that shit 🤦

few years back i had a friend aniket and he was found hanging on fan the day after our last exam.. We all thought he died out of pressure..but he died because his gf broke up with him..he was very attached to her and he thought it was easier to die then to live without her. He was the only child..this whole thing triggered that 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

If you are sensitive, dont😊

Ya I won’t watch the episode.. will binge watch all together on Friday after work.. agar himmat huyi toh..😊

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Jaate jaate banda hum sab ke dilo par apni chhaap chhod gaya..👏

Rajat you will be dearly missed..❤️

Beyhadh 2 fandom will always remember you..

Baacha banke aake sab ke dil pe raaj kiyaa😘

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jayashreesbs

@bold ..I understand Tia 😭 ... I am staying away from these episodes because of this reason.. am not sure whether I will start watching again...

i will never watch yesterday's episode..and i am not going to watch till monday..meri himmat nahi hai or rone ki

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

So now we have this coming up next?!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Sorry but I had to laugh🤣

That's what I had said🤣 Rajat be like neko milne waale paise Ananya ke headgear mein use kiye

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

They will emotionally blackmail him saying that Rishi had always wanted him tk marry Ananya and though he said bhaad mein jaaye aapki engagement, that's not he meant

I know Rishi never meant that but is Rudra in the frame of mind to get married? And can Roys have a wedding in their home when they are mourning? Most importantly where the hell is Ananya’s family? Beti ki shaadi mein uski family hi nahi hai!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I know Rishi never meant that but is Rudra in the frame of mind to get married? And can Roys have a wedding in their home when they are mourning? Most importantly where the hell is Ananya’s family? Beti ki shaadi mein uski family hi nahi hai!

You just spoke my mind... I was about to say this.

A wedding at their home when they are mourning??

And beti ki shaadi main family hi nahi hai?? What kind of a family is this??

Waah!!! 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

lmao why is this wedding happening? forget about rishi's death but seriously why? maybe my theory about brideswap will come true