MayRa/ShivJen DT#16"Kuch Kahani Khatam Ho Jayto Wahi Happy Ending Hai" - Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks🤗

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Please marry him😭 nahi dekh sakti main isse aise😭

ShivJen ke rehte iss janam number nahi lagne wala🤣

jayashreesbs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiaraa

i have decided to not watch it for this week...bas...

Mujhe depression me dal dega ye show..

Ro ro ke sir dukhne laga😭

I haven't watched from Monday ...just reading the updates and discussions..still it disturbs toomuch even last night when I woke up in between was thinking about this story ..and Rishi's end... .....

Edited by jayashreesbs - 4 years ago
Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The way rudra fell on floor

Pair ke neeche zameen nikal gai on realization..those words will haunt him all his life now.

He didnt even see rishi even at once after what mj said..he believes that he was responsible for rishi's death..he felt it and accepted it. His legs gave up. And he punished himself severely.

He didnt see rishi face after that..peet dikhalr baitha raha

He also didnt give kadha for last rite..

He is not crying

Maya didnt revenge mj..she revenged rudra

I am afraid for the day when rudra finds out about maya being the killer..

Wo bikhar jayega..tinke ki tarah....

He is always so emotional..and he knows only two ways to express feelings..ya to gusa ya to hasi mazak..

Maya ne hasi cheen li..uska bacha cheen liya..

What mess did you do maya...

Who will forgive you now?? Not even krishna whose feet you touch and self declares to be right..

I have nothing to say more.... 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

ShivJen ke rehte iss janam number nahi lagne wala🤣

Arrey! Main Rudra ki baat kar rahi hoon, ShivJen kahaan se aaya

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I hate MJ for blaming Rudra. Like he keeps blaming you, shut up and let him do, he wouldn't have fought you if you had tried harder to do the final rites.

How could you blame a brother? The boy just said that Rishi was his kid, aur bhaishaab is like "you killed my kid"

Mar jaa sale, I hope maya kills you😡

Tiaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

And I won't be able to watch as I have my cousin brother's wedding coming up... So, I will be busy with that.

A break without any plan... Waise bhi, I was planning to take a break

congratz for the upcoming wedding. Enjoy at fullest. Hopefully population intact rahe...maya ki krupa sem.warna returm aaye ...or abadi khatam😆

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: _._shibani_._

Arrey! Main Rudra ki baat kar rahi hoon, ShivJen kahaan se aaya

Aare am joking baby. Inn dono ki chemistry ke chakkar me it's hard to imagine Rudy boy with anyone but Madam Devil Wears Prada😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Today's episode is so sad😭 rishi was such a bubbly character and his flashbacks with everyone were heartbreaking.n specially when Maya imagines him, says sorry, and he is like its ok🥺,when i started watching beyhadh 2 never imagined i would get so attached with rishi's character.

Feeling really bad for rudra, the way he was sitting in the garden and remembering their childhood is so sad😭 how could Maya be so heartless😡 and now she calls him and asks him how are you and will come and console him😕 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Aare am joking baby. Inn dono ki chemistry ke chakkar me it's hard to imagine Rudy boy with anyone but Madam Devil Wears Prada😆

Main depressed hoon😭 neko jokes nahi samajh aate abhi sorry😭