Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Can anyone pls tell me logic behind arresting parul 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Haa yaar ..... She is a home maker and she will be a MIL in future (after many many years) and God save her DIL.....😝

🤣🤣 why mansi poor girl just loves entertainment i think... 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Suta, this time Abir will not compromise. Both the brothers will plan out something. 

My problem is with BB. She never gets caught.Kidnapping,Income tax raid,character assassination,spiking an addict's drink and what not.Police should arrest her first.😡

First of all hate abir's attitude towards the whole incident, about 👻👻👻 arrest,i am telling this from very start..got tired of her evil act 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

What kind of woman is this meenakshi??

My foot :

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7S3QTEhSui/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha superb pali... exactly this boy needs eno i so hated his attitude with bp... he was talking so good with nannu outside why cant talk like that to bp and infront of family... 

and pali he saying to kuhu he understood the value of mish was just a bahana yaar,,, he doesnt wanna say the real reason about break up n all so only he said that, he was not good at convincing kuhu with lie and shaheer portrayed it well.. 

this song 🤣 perfect yaar... she truely knows everything before hand i think she is getting training from jaadu show lead 🤣

@bold - totally agreed never seen such thing in itv too its too dumb yaar... no sense at all... but why are they doing it even they are not getting trp so why try this,... 

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Pali he said that to Kuhu on purpose. Cuz he has admitted multiple times that Mishti is sabse achi ladki. Even during the breakup, he said 'Chand diya tha sambhaal nahi paya'. Its too big for the writers to forget. He just made it up cuz he didn't want to reveal the truth.

The rest, I completely agreesmiley37

Yeah, you both are right.  I guess I was pissed with certain things in the episode and didn't realize he just said that to not reveal the truth. I guess I should watch the episode again, probably will like it more when I watch it with a calm mind 😆

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Pali, looks like makers have no mercy for our poor souls. Check out the segments.😆

Jayu 😆

But yaar, I am hoping something good comes out of this new planning plotting of BB. I guess it's for the whole family to be against BB and support the brothers when they walk out of RV house.

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Jayu 😆

But yaar, I am hoping something good comes out of this new planning plotting of BB. I guess it's for the whole family to be against BB and support the brothers when they walk out of RV house.

Hmmmm you are right. Looks like RV brothers have solved Parul maasi's issues. Ishi liye toh NishMish sangeet mei tu cheez badi hei dance karne aaye hein woh bhi mooch laga kei.🤣

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

First of all hate abir's attitude towards the whole incident, about 👻👻👻 arrest,i am telling this from very start..got tired of her evil act 

His over confident attitude is hell irritating.

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I liked this episode. 

Abir is trying to balance between his guilt and his determination to make amends, so I don’t think he was being arrogant with BP. He was trying to be firm and find a way to stay long enough to be able to talk to Mishti and apologize. That is why he kept folding his hands and trying to silently apologize to BP every few minutes😆

I saw a conflicted Abir trying to manage many emotions. There was guilt, hurt and ultimately resolve. He could see how much of a mountain this would be to climb but he also didn’t have any opportunity in that public setting to be able to begin with apology and groveling first. That is why he alternated between guilty tears and firm rebuttals when he was asked to leave. 

I thought all his words and actions were very much Abir-like, including the bit with him telling Mishti he will bring her stars if she asks him. Essentially the whole epi was about him trying to communicate with Mishti but obviously the timing was difficult. 

I also loved how Mishti managed her reactions. She was clearly moved by him at many points but her hurt is too great and rightfully so, hardening her resolve in continuing with this course. Abir has to face this collateral damage of his actions....it would be just. And she still has the clarity of thought to wonder why Abir came back now and she knows him well enough to know he would never consider her an object to covet....she isn’t just hating him blindly for the sake of hurt. 

It was nice to see the “Suno....kuch nahin” bit back....one of my fav early tropes of AM. 

Baaki I’m not looking forward to another lame Meenu plan thwarting Abir and Mishti 🤦‍♀️....lol. But so far, I’m liking Abir and Mishti’s reactions in this build up to reunion track. 

And I liked your post 😛

Thank you for throwing a positive light on the episode. Dubte ko tinke ka sahara bhi koffee hai 😆

No, but seriously... . I guess I looked at it only one dimensionally while watching the episode, but your explanation of Abir's conflicted emotions makes so much sense!! It  is an uphill battle for him and he has understood that now. If given a chance, he will definitely not hesitate to apologize to BP and BM. He never has. Let's hope he uses any opportunity he gets wisely...

And I agree about Mishti's reactions too. She was very clear that Abir never considered her an object to possess. It was really interesting to see how she was still curious to see why Abir had come and what were his intentions. And I liked that Nannu took notice of that...

Meenu has lost it... she is desperate now and it's the beginning of her downfall. Uff, the drama that lady creates!