Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Atleast i have started doing that. Thanks this all can be understood by only the people who have had dark past. I wish strength for both u and me. 

I wish the same! 👍🏼

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah, its high time tv shows start showing some empathy for mental illness. It is quite strange that BB claims to have a psychiatric onsite. Why wasn't the expert consulted in Sana's case? 

Didn't they get Paras, Sid and Debo tested for their physical illness? 

Could Salman have treated Sid's typhoid or Paras's broken bone or Debo's back? Infact on Debo's case they had to send her home without the violation clause.

I wish more doctors come out with awareness campaign. 

dilsharn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was also thinking she needed someone like a therapist to talk to for the episode and everyone just made it worse for her ... 

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Yeah, its high time tv shows start showing some empathy for mental illness. It is quite strange that BB claims to have a psychiatric onsite. Why wasn't the expert consulted in Sana's case? 

Didn't they get Paras, Sid and Debo tested for their physical illness? 

Could Salman have treated Sid's typhoid or Paras's broken bone or Debo's back? Infact on Debo's case they had to send her home without the violation clause.

I wish more doctors come out with awareness campaign. 

Very true. People need to be educated on this. But when a celebrity like Salman Khan reacts this way, people think he is right. (which he wasn't here)

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilsharn

I was also thinking she needed someone like a therapist to talk to for the episode and everyone just made it worse for her ... 

You are absolutely right. Everyone behaved horribly!

Beech mein this Mahira-kaun saying I don't fake it like her. Oh please! When someone is uncontrollably crying, this is no way to talk to them. Two days ago this Mahira madam was crying because Paras came and showed his injured hand to Shukla and Sana was sitting there. Like seriously? Double standards much?

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Very true. People need to be educated on this. But when a celebrity like Salman Khan reacts this way, people think he is right. (which he wasn't here)

Exactly. We need to understand that Salman Khan will do good by being a brand ambassador of mental illness but He is not a doctor who can treat them and fix everything because he is Salman Khan. 

Imagine Salman Khan telling Sid resting in typhoid condition - dekho tumhe kaam nahi milega. Mera ek brother hai woh bhi aise nahi hai, ek chota brother hai woh bhi aise nahi hai, do jeeje hain woh bhi aise nahin hai. Tumhe bahar kaam nahi milega. Even with treatment, he had to be hospitalised. Imagine the damage if he wasn't treated. To understand people have to compare like this instead outrightly using the extreme words. 

For Sid fans: I am just using as an example. Infact, I found Sid and Aarti as only sensible persons in this whole thing. Aarti understanding medically but Sid not understanding medically just supporting out of love. 

Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too felt that Sana had panic attack when she behaved like that. No one likes to do that consciously. Instead of showing empathy,they made fun of her. This is the reason why mental issues go unnoticed until a person takes an extreme step. Sana needed counselling for an hour instead of all that task drama. 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I could be wrong but I don't think what Sana did there was a part of a panic attack. She thought Salman would find it cute if she played up the jealousy thing..she thought he d take her side . To her shock he scolded her for being rude to HIM (when its on him he doesnt like it but otherwise he keeps insisting everyone finds it cute ).  I say that because its hard to control yourself when u have  panic attack and ironically Sana was in total control (ha yes!) ..she kept up her fake crying and glancing sideways and the baby voice. Its impossible to do that when ure having a real panic attack..you begin to zone out and u cant control anything...even your breath..let alone pulling off a fake baby accent.

I have friends who get panic attacks and I have severe PTSd myself  and I do agree with the TM on the point she makes about the need to educate people on these things. Plenty of educated people behave like morons when it comes to mental health issues. Society is mostly very insensitive. 

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

I could be wrong but I don't think what Sana did there was a part of a panic attack. She thought Salman would find it cute if she played up the jealousy thing..she thought he d take her side . To her shock he scolded her for being rude to HIM (when its on him he doesnt like it but otherwise he keeps insisting everyone finds it cute ).  I say that because its hard to control yourself when u have  panic attack and ironically Sana was in total control (ha yes!) ..she kept up her fake crying and glancing sideways and the baby voice. Its impossible to do that when ure having a real panic attack..you begin to zone out and u cant control anything...even your breath..let alone pulling off a fake baby accent.

I have friends who get panic attacks and I have severe PTSd myself  and I do agree with the TM on the point she makes about the need to educate people on these things. Plenty of educated people behave like morons when it comes to mental health issues. Society is mostly very insensitive. 

I second that...Post a panic attack a person feels completely drained and devoid of energy to even stand up normally. It takes at least a full day rest to partially recover from the after-effects. Sana looked like she was just bothered about having antagonized SK by her arrogance, whereas a person having suffered a panic attack recently would be listless and zoned out. She also later confessed to Madhu that she had seen her mom do this self-hitting drama and so he does it herself.

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bas kar bhai panic attack ka drama 

RT and sana ne panic attack ka drama kiya tha, isliye majaak ban gaya hai yeh term