Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I don’t even believe a bit that sana had panic attack. She is trying to be smart and cute with Salman. But to her shock it’s backfired. I can say it’s fake crying initially to get sympathy from Salman and when she is not getting the expected response then she threw a fit and really started crying.

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t think Sana had a panic attack. She said yesterday she saw her mother beat herself when she had a fight with her father and she thought it was a cool thing to do. 

Also, when Shukla wasn’t saying ily to her, she said I will start beating myself again. 

People who suffer panic attacks (I have suffered from anxiety attacks before, not sure if they are the same), but they would never joke about them or would want to have one just to get their way. That feeling is unexplainable and uncontrollable while Sana herself said she does it intentionally. 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Except Sana seemed like she was playing everyone, she seemed fully aware of her surrounding and Salman coming in her expressions changing her body language immediately, she can't take criticism and she can't take losing like that dancing task with Rashmi. For the good side to her, This is one really bad side of her and she's too proud to do anything about it, she's found a willing cuck in Sid that she can dominate, that never worked with Paras who is a lot more headstrong, she still feels jilted by him its the fact that she couldn't cuckold him like Sid with her aadayein that is really hurting her to this very day. She takes it all like a challenge

Edited by cory - 4 years ago
fall06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What panic attack ? It was purely deliberate drama or attention seeking act.  Yeh ladki bahut hi shaatir aur chalaak hai . She is playing her cards very cunningly. She can do anything or stoop any level for this show.