Kriti Sanon to put on 15 kilos for Mimi

BollyGlitz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

When it comes to pushing the envelope for her role, actor Kriti Sanon is not the one to step back. While the talented actress had a great year with box office success stories, she is set to kick off the new year with a very special film. Kriti ended 2019 with Panipat. Now, one hears that the actress is going to gain 15 kilos for her upcoming film, Mimi.

#Mimi

Kriti Sanon to put on 15 kilos for Mimi

While many male actors have gained weight for their film, it is interesting to note that not many female actors undergo a physical transformation and gain weight for their role.  Considering that Kriti has always had a lean figure, it will be interesting to see how her character looks in the film which is based on surrogacy.

Talking about her role, Kriti says, “For me, putting on so many kilos is actually a challenge as it’s very new for my body. I have to in a way fight my metabolism and increase my calorie intake to gain that much weight in a short time. But I’m excited to see the transformation. It’s a role very close to my heart and I want to give it everything I can, even if that means not taking up any other work in the process.”

Source adds “Kriti has gone all out to ace the role. To gain weight, she had to increase her carb and fat intake. It includes cheese, desserts, ghee, junk food, fried stuff, potato, sweet potatoes. She has never been on a diet and ate everything. She also had to increase the quantity of every meal and the calorie intake. She also sometimes had to eat when she was not hungry.”

Mimi is based on Marathi film, Mala Aai Vhhaychay which bagged the National Award for Best Feature Film in Marathi in 2011. Mimi will be produced by Maddock films in association with Jio Studios.

Edited by BollyGlitz - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail

Uska naya kutta ka wazan 15 kilo hai?

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

10kg hi karna padega , 5kg ki pillow hogi Jo baccha prop banke use karenge 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bhumi did that already, didn't she? Itna bda chada k bolne ki kya zarurat h?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

To gain weight, she had to increase her carb and fat intake. It includes cheese, desserts, ghee, junk food, fried stuff, potato, sweet potatoes. She has never been on a diet and ate everything. 

If she's never been on a diet and has ate everything then how will eating everything now make her gain weight? LOL Seriously who writes this? The girl eats carrots all day and we all know it. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Her PR articles are nauseating, I don't like disliking someone as alluring and horny face boasting as her, but her PR makes it hard.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kaha put on weight ? She already started shoot 🤔

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Source adds “She also sometimes had to eat when she was not hungry.”

Sad

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Mimi is based on Marathi film, Mala Aai Vhhaychay 

The lead actress in the Marathi film wasn't overweight or fat, so why this pointless exercise?

Image result for Mala Aai Vhhaychy

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Somebody tell her to share her diet. I've been trying to gain weight since forever (and eating everything doesn't help when you have high metabolism, it just increases your chances of getting some disease)