Kriti Sanon to put on 15 kilos for Mimi - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Will she still be hot ? 

Shes not even hot as a thin girl, thickness wont help her. 

Janhvi apparently put weight and hardly looked any different so I dont know how different she will look. This metabolically blessed people who have not hit been struck by the ticking clock yet are lucky 

15 kilo per she will still  look skinny  as she's 47, kg and she's  very tall .62 kg won't do effect on her body frame .if that's what the case they would have gone for sanya Malhotra or radhika madan

Originally posted by trouble_006

Somebody tell her to share her diet. I've been trying to gain weight since forever (and eating everything doesn't help when you have high metabolism, it just increases your chances of getting some disease)

Watched her interviews with Vd.he said she lost weight easily and she eats everything according to him.i have seen though her Pilates working out with Yasmeen khi wala.if u really want to lose weight or fat .don't run after celebs .gain some muscle lose fat and do proper workout daily and feed your self a proper healthy diet .

For exercise u can try Chloe ting /blogpilates/Lucy Wyndham or Tara stiles yoga.

Chloe and Lucy are giving free healthy diet plans 

Originally posted by trouble_006

Somebody tell her to share her diet. I've been trying to gain weight since forever (and eating everything doesn't help when you have high metabolism, it just increases your chances of getting some disease)

Wait for few years than your metabolism would screw up and you wish that you don't gain weight.

I think she would look good with a little bit of weight on. She is very tall so it's not going to be like Bhumi in Dum Laga Ke Haisha. 

photo desipixer