Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

No sympathy from my end to Sid, & i'm saying that as a Sid fan.

Sid brought this nonsense upon himself by giving encouragement to Sana's craziness. Its not the first time she's done it. When she first hit him with chappal, he should've warned her strictly not to get physical, like Paras did to Mahira.. instead he kept taking it jokingly & played along.

Now bhukto. 

He will . And they both do it since long . Its now that it has been highlighted . Sid being the more camera savvy will explain . ANd if he wont aarti will . she will reveal everything to sana . even after salman saying not to . 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That is colors ki newly found highly creative team at work again . ALl those camera cuts and BG . 

They are on a roll !! 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I am utterly disappointed at myself too. But that moment has passed, so I am just going to ridicule this nonsense, like one should πŸ€£

llaggaye thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ye unka aapas ka maamla hain. Bigg Boss cannot take any action on this. Not sure why SK was interfering in WKV.

PoisonousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

All scripted bs, I'm not falling for this

Edited by PoisonousHeart - 4 years ago
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Good.Shukla is reaping what he has sowed.

Honestly how did he not realise the danger earlier?

She kept saying that only she should matter to him and no one else or nothing should matter to him.How did he not realise the jealous and possessive streak?

Why did he not realise that she is trying to separate him from the group he built second time round?

Or may be he was liking all the things that she is doing for him under the cover the blanket. Now serves him right for being blinded by what ever he has for her

Basically he was thinking with his dick therefore he ignored all the signs.  

A 40 year old man with a long career in the public eye, living in India where people pray, fast and kill themselves for their idols and HE didn’t see it coming. Of course he did. He just didn’t care until others started noticing it. Now he is forced to care and acknowledge. People in entertainment industry usually shake hands, fold hands or give side hug when they don’t want to encourage fanatical or impressionable fans.  This man was intentionally and openly grinding himself against her. How can he pretend that this would not have been a possible outcome. 

BMRao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He didn’t allow her to talk all and now let him face her possessiveness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BMRao

He didn’t allow her to talk all and now let him face her possessiveness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. So true.  He used to always dominate her and their conversations.  Would cut her off or talk over her. Now bhukto. 

Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

True love β€οΈ

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shock laga laga laga shock laga🀣