Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Padfoot_Prongs

I haven't seen movie but Kangana's dialogue delivery is equally bad.

m not Kangy fan either infact dislike her offscreen but she is a good actress specially Tanu weds Mannu ( Datu) , Queen (Rani) character don't think anyone would play better than her in these films ... Her dialogue delivery ( accent) problem is there but she is good in emoting ...

Even I had problem with Rani's voice but now m getting used it coz she is a fab actress ...

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't seen movie but Kangana's dialogue delivery is equally bad.

There is no need to bring Kangana here. This is why your fandom is hated on this forum. Cannot stop bringing in others and putting them down to make your fav look better.

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

It is established that DP never was an articulate speaker or a lucid orator. But does she not even understand the relationship between the content of her work and associated publicity??

The movie was based on an acid attack survivor- tantamount to violence against woman but then she chose to endorse a separatist agenda as a part of publicity gimmick. Was there a dearth of women-centric issues she could endorse, was she foolishly advised by her promotional team or/and did she lose her sense of judgement entirely?

She should fire her PR team and her stylist pronto... 

I heard she was advised to stand with Nirbhaya's parents as the verdict came out  and finally the justice was served after such a long time but supposedly that wouldn't have brought much publicity hence JNU gimmick.

pinks0986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Deepika cannot cannot act in such roles..i did not find her good in mastani, padmavat and chappak toh complete NO NO..

she should stick to glammy roles just like cocktail ones..not the serious types..its not her cup of tea.

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrsRanveerSingh

There is no need to bring Kangana here. This is why your fandom is hated on this forum. Cannot stop bringing in others and putting them down to make your fav look better.

Itni Bejjati mt karo yaar. Not a Deepika fan at all. Just kangana's dialogue delivery is really bad that's why I commented. Baki toh sab bhaad me jaaye. Mujhe kya karna. Na mujhe Chappak dekhni h na Panga. 

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Itni Bejjati mt karo yaar. Not a Deepika fan at all. Just kangana's dialogue delivery is really bad that's why I commented. Baki toh sab bhaad me jaaye. Mujhe kya karna. Na mujhe Chappak dekhni h na Panga. 

Hahahaha oops sorry for that! I’ll never insult you by calling you her fan again. I stand corrected! I have different opinion on Kangana but i respect your opinion on her.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Related image

SonuKiNagin thumbnail

Kya fayda film toh flop hai

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

I heard she was advised to stand with Nirbhaya's parents as the verdict came out  and finally the justice was served after such a long time but supposedly that wouldn't have brought much publicity hence JNU gimmick.

@ Bold : In that case I have lost whatever vestiges of respect I had for her. She cannot lend her support to a true cause but can lend support and solidarity to divisive separatist group?

Standing with Nirbhaya's parents should have been voluntary, not even upon advise. Besides , as a patron (even if pseudo) of mental health, wasn't it expected of her to lend support to the grieving parents who must still be under tremendous mental trauma post the inhumanity their daughter and the entire womanhood suffered from?

just when i think DP has already shown the lowest she can stoop to, she comes up with her not so pleasant surprise...

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

@ Bold : In that case I have lost whatever vestiges of respect I had for her. She cannot lend her support to a true cause but can lend support and solidarity to divisive separatist group?

Standing with Nirbhaya's parents should have been voluntary, not even upon advise. Besides , as a patron (even if pseudo) of mental health, wasn't it expected of her to lend support to the grieving parents who must still be under tremendous mental trauma post the inhumanity their daughter and the entire womanhood suffered from?

just when i think DP has already shown the lowest she can stoop to, she comes up with her not so pleasant surprise...

dude that’s not true. Why do you believe that poster with no proof? The idea that she was advised to not stand with Nirbhaya’s parent was just a comment By another poster in the original thread. It was simply sarcasm. I can’t believe how people put “I heard” and suddenly it becomes true. If you want to know how she happened to be on the JNU scene just ask one of the student. He was the one present to where she was doing her interview in Delhi, she simply followed him.