FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Her askfm account is still up, not active though; in case anybody is interested 😆

https://ask.fm/TaraSutaria

Replies are to the point. And so she indeed was dating Ishaan Khattar for some time. And she was using Bobbi brown before she was approached by them. 

Who is that guy she met at Malhar she was talking about?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Was it Rohan whom she met at Malhar? She dated him for a year and her reply is a year old.

God her feed reminds me of SoBo...and not in a good way ðŸ˜†

I never understood the need to date at a younger age and have everyone know about it...only to laugh and cringe internally few years later. And I am younger than Tara...Lol no wonder I never had many friends till Degree college 😆

FreeTheNipple thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Was it Rohan whom she met at Malhar? She dated him for a year and her reply is a year old.

God her feed reminds me of SoBo...and not in a good way ðŸ˜†

I never understood the need to date at a younger age and have everyone know about it...only to laugh and cringe internally few years later. And I am younger than Tara...Lol no wonder I never had many friends till Degree college 😆

I don't even know who Rohan is 😆

Well her feed seems ok, I am sure I would cringe if I saw Alaya F's or something. Somebody wrote on reddit she was huge there. I like Tara's puns and sarcasm. She seems sweet to me and not dumb like others. I mean girls like Tara would have plenty of options and 16 is usually when girls like her would start dating in today's times. Practice makes perfect lol. Although I should be the last person talking about dating 🤣

Oreos in peanut butter though 😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

I don't even know who Rohan is 😆

Well her feed seems ok, I am sure I would cringe if I saw Alaya F's or something. Somebody wrote on reddit she was huge there. I like Tara's puns and sarcasm. She seems sweet to me and not dumb like others. I mean girls like Tara would have plenty of options and 16 is usually when girls like her would start dating in today's times. Practice makes perfect lol. Although I should be the last person talking about dating 🤣

Oreos in peanut butter though 😆

Rohan is Rohan Mehra, Tara's ex. He is also an actor. Both had lots of pictures of each other on their instas as well...until before SOTY 2...break up hua and they deleted all the pictures as well.

@bold: lol I feel its losing ur childhood at that age. I have seen people my age growing up so fast and for no reason because they wanna date...and thats coz they wanna LOOK COOL. Waste of time and energy imo!

The likes of Alaia F, Sakshi Chopra, even Ananya...their feed would be very cringy. I think I have seen Alaia's feed and I don't want to see it again ðŸ˜†

The only reason I like Tara is because she is talented. Warna inn sab ka school/college time gossip jab mere paas aata hai I would just laugh and cringe...after some years you regret the cringe decisions u make during ur teen years coz u think u are old enough, cool and shit ðŸ˜†

FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Rohan is Rohan Mehra, Tara's ex. He is also an actor. Both had lots of pictures of each other on their instas as well...until before SOTY 2...break up hua and they deleted all the pictures as well.

@bold: lol I feel its losing ur childhood at that age. I have seen people my age growing up so fast and for no reason because they wanna date...and thats coz they wanna LOOK COOL. Waste of time and energy imo!

The likes of Alaia F, Sakshi Chopra, even Ananya...their feed would be very cringy. I think I have seen Alaia's feed and I don't want to see it again ðŸ˜†

The only reason I like Tara is because she is talented. Warna inn sab ka school/college time gossip jab mere paas aata hai I would just laugh and cringe...after some years you regret the cringe decisions u make during ur teen years coz u think u are old enough, cool and shit ðŸ˜†

OK I see who Rohan Mehra is. 😆

Yeah it is pointless just to look cool, unless you are rich or have your career sorted lol. But many are just curious naturally so can't say for all. I probably didn't even know the meaning of dating at that age. ðŸ˜†

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rohan mehra ?

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

ye nahi.

wo rohan mehra alag hai.he is Vinod mehra's son.he was in bazaar movie with Saif.naam same hai dono ka

Edited by Lazybird_Silpa - 4 years ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

ye nahi.

wo rohan mehra alag hai.he is Vinod mehra's son.he was in bazaar movie with Saif.naam same hai dono ka

.achha, thanks for clearing that.

GumGum thumbnail

Iss thread ko kitne pages tak aur kitne mahino tak khinchoge? Pichle 2 ke tarha.

You guys as a fan are doing nainsafi to Tara... aise karoge toh forumvasi will get annoyed only. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail