WHITE WASHING OF SHUKLA IS IN FULL MODE

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I have 0 ounce of sympathy for Shukla

Shukla is EQUALLY responsible!  He himself let Sana do this ! He was doing this for footage ! 

He got feedback from people like Gupta to utilize SidNaaz angle for his benefit ! That is precisely what he was doing ! He used to have a problem if Sana went and talked to other Group...isn't this jealousy? 

He had issues with Sana but for the sake of the game couldn't say anything tk her 

He got trapped in his own game ....Sana herself is started this for footage ! I agree with Mahira and Paras for the first time ! Sana is fake ! 

Now makers are using Sana to WHITE WASH Shukla ! 

Sana has become a scape goat of the channel in order to white wash Shukla's image !

Trying to portray Shukla as a saint while Sana as a psycho lover ! 

They want us to forget how abusive Shukla is 

How dominating he is 

How violent he can get 

How disrespectful he is with women 

Both Shukla and Sana are responsible for this fake forced drama and channel is responsible for shoving this forced romance down our throats! 

Another attempt of makers to white wash Shukla and portray him as an innocent soul ! 

I ain't falling for this ! Spare me the torture ! 

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

And the way salman took up the violence and thappad wala mudda aaj! He was like sana paglet hai, but sid you should take care of how things are going 

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly what I mentioned in my other post. It all seems scripted now and the only fools are the audience

Pathetic and lame show👎🏼

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Its pretty obvious now.

Channel do not care about anyone but Shukla. Pehle Asim ke negative voiceovers hote the, now its Sana's turn😆

All to whitewash Damad jee, but *tsk tsk* , surprise surprise, we know the trick now makers😆

Hum ache khaase experienced fandom hai along with Rashmi's fandom is matter mein, now Sana fandom ki baari😆 

Lets all jhelofy the torture together now🤣

Edited by Niki_cool - 4 years ago
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Grey_

And the way salman took up the violence and thappad wala mudda aaj! He was like sana paglet hai, but sid you should take care of how things are going 

Lol 

Sana is PAGLET for slapping herself 

BUT 

Shukla is a SAINT for pushing Asim 

For abusing Asim and Vishal's parents 

For disrespecting women 

For assacinsting character of women 

For behaving the way he does with Sana 

Shukla is NO SAINT ! 

White washing chaloo hai ! 

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree. All this drama is done to show that Shukla was right when he pinned down her. If Sana is so obsessive, she didn't have any problem when both Paras and Shukla were out of the house apart from first few hours

Shukla never discussed sidnaz crap.. Tamam bat aik ttarf... B honest Pls 

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Exactly what I mentioned in my other post. It all seems scripted now and the only fools are the audience

Pathetic and lame show👎🏼

First they pushed both Shukla and Sana to milk Sidnaaz popularity

And when both got out of line and started doing cheap antics they changed the narrative 

Sidnaaz was a means to give footage to Shukla and make him look positive!

But it backfired due to their cheap antics 

So in order to white wash Shukla they put the blame on Sana ...both are equally fake and cheap in my opinion! 

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

I agree. All this drama is done to show that Shukla was right when he pinned down her. If Sana is so obsessive, she didn't have any problem when both Paras and Shukla were out of the house apart from first few hours

Exactly! 

Coz Sidnaaz angle backfired coz of cheap antics of both and sh ow received a lot flack for this ! 

So this was all done to give a clean chit to Shukla who so equally responsible 

Edited by anshvi - 4 years ago
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Its pretty obvious now.

Channel do not care about anyone but Shukla. Pehle Asim ke negative voiceovers hote the, now its Sana's turn😆

All to whitewash Damad jee, but *tsk tsk* , surprise surprise, we know the trick now makers😆

Hum ache khaase experienced fandom hai along with Rashmi's fandom is matter mein, now Sana fandom ki baari😆 

Lets all jhelofy the torture together now🤣

.hahaha ! 

Both Shukla and Sana took it too far with their cheap antics...giving screen space to Sidnaaz backfired and how 🤣.

This was a sorry attempt to white wash their damad after this week's backlash from public 🤣