Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Aisa kuch nahi hua.. its just me ranting for BP not sunaoing Abir😆 I was waiting for this Roka to see Abir begging dor forgiveness.. warna kab ka chod diya hota. 

Abir ki shayari aaj sunke ek thappad maarne ka man kiya.

Sorry for the rant... maybe its just me... but I just cant take Abir seriously anymore..

I thought both will get slap,nahi? Did kunal tell the truth or not?🙄🙄🙄

These people will do anything and no one will question them 🤷

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

every time you post comment, I fee like the smiley in your DP🤣

even me.too feel the same..love her dp

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Aisa kuch nahi hua.. its just me ranting for BP not sunaoing Abir😆 I was waiting for this Roka to see Abir begging dor forgiveness.. warna kab ka chod diya hota. 

Sorry for the rant... maybe its just me... but I just cant take Abir seriously anymore..

Tina kuch karkaey he doesn't feel ashamed and went to recite shayari🤦🤦

In reality if it had happened,sab milkar maar daaltaey and taangaey thod daaltaey.. 1percent bhi dar aur Sharam nahi hey .

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Arey this is not the first time , kuhu told this before also but shades ke chakkar mein sunai nahi diya 🤣

Haan... i remember. but really, Uru, shades ke chakkar mein sunayi nahin diya 🤣

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I hate this guy..can someone pack nannu and send him away..with him around I don't think mishbir will be able to speak properly..and the main problem of mishbir is miscommunication...

miscommunication comes second. First is lack of communication

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

I thought both will get slap,nahi? Did kunal tell the truth or not?🙄🙄🙄

These people will do anything and no one will question them 🤷

No one got slapped ... BP toh didn’t even insult Abir😆..
For the first time I was looking forward to public humiliation scene....what a let down🥺

Edited by KambakthIshq - 4 years ago
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Arey the episode wasn't bad actually 😎 Abir did disappoint  but at least he started taking steps 

Naanu and parul giving it back to BB 

Kunal helping abir so willingly 

Nannu giving it back to bullies 

Abir's spot on shayari and the dhol feels 

These were awesome highlights !!

The only low point was mishbir's communication 

..😆 Sometimes abir wastes time in doing altu faltu batein sometimes nannu comes in between 😆

Guruji🤗🤗

I liked the episode to..n let me tell my points😳

1. Abhir not forcing himself on bade Papa or mishti....... He did create drama but dint too overboard

2. He dint ask for foreignness... Started a little show off😆.... But yes he still needs to know the complete seriousness of the situation....I liked that he dint create drama and was just hoping for an apology making puppy eyes🤣......

Anyway he'll soon understand he'll need to do more than bajaaoo a dhool n dance with a muchi🤣🤣...n he'll surely do it😆

3. Mishti want ride but pain dum.. Dum not because she dint go to abhir.. But dumb because she's kinda destroying 3 life's... But even she can't be blamed........Abhir the kumbhakaran has wouldn't up after long hiatus😆.....abh suddenly damage control tho nahi hoga na

4. BB is soon losing everything at a rapid speed

5. It'll be though to convince kuhu.. But soon enough shell to understand that loveless marriage sucks😆

More later😃

I feel BP should have given Abir the same controlled treatment he gives to Meenu. shakkar mein lapetke achche se sunana. That way, Abir would have understood that he is stern in his decision. Now, showing his displeasure and getting angry, doesnt suit him. Yes, he is angry, earlier too, he was, but , earlier it was welll handled.

And this is not the Abir we know, he used to confront his mistakes, come clean and apologize. Yes, he does nautanki, but for fun, not to go around his mistakes. He should have come in the morning itself to maheswari house to meet BP and BM instead of going behind Mishti and giving intensity shots to Meenu. That was not needed. And now, making tamasha is also not needed.

However Nannu is, today, he handled well in two instances. One, defending his relationship with Mishti and Second, giving a hint to Abir that he doesnt want to insult anyone, hence not to create any scene.

One more thing to add. Now is the CVs going to make Abir's courtship with the Mah family?

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good morning.....

Old IF family is back here...

Thank you Suta, Naina, Shruti and Uru for the link, updates,caps and highlights 

Missed ur hashtags Naina...... Shruti kii caps bhi miss kar rahi thi........

I felt today's episode was a kind of lazy one from the updates.... I think I can skip the episode today.... 

Have a great week!!!! Hope to get something good  and sensible in our show......