Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Quick points 

1. Abir ke pass dhol bajane ka , shayari sunane ka,  dupatta udane ka,  aur main tumhare liye hava control karunga aisi high level chize karne ka time hai bas main baat nahi ki jaati janab se 👏...nannu toh baad mein picture mein aaya ..tum tab tak filmy time pass kyun kar rahe the ...yeh tha 1% chance  

2. Kunal ki insistence pe BP ne abir ko rukne diya hai ....ab dekho ankhon ke samne barbaadi 

3. Love the way nannu handled that bully punjabi lady 👏 bas mishbir ke beech thoda jaldi aa gaya 

4. Engagement ho gayi🤔

5. Blame game khelna shuru karo saare ....target kon banega? 🥳 Of course no prizes for guessing

😳🤓

Hw was the episode??

Shld I watch??😆

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

actually dadu hona chahiye na...?😕

also called kuhu's parents as papa and mummy. Until today he was calling kuhu's mom as aunti.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😳🤓

Hw was the episode??

Shld I watch??😆

Hi mini🤗

Do watch😃..... It's good.....

Nothing was over the top other than mishti n nannu almost sitting on eachothers lap during saggai😡..... Where as during MishBir they had 10 km distance😡😆

Koms9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

Big ben fan chalake letter badal deti hai and beta fan chalake fake roka karta hai..🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Same same but different different 

redemption starts with apologizing.. I hoped he would start with that.. instead of this drama.. first step : accept your mistake n apologize then hope for something.. I’m highly disappointed with abir..

agree. He entered like he won a lottery..arre show some remorse.  Try to ask for forgiveness and clear the misunderstanding. Tell mishti the breakup reason that she has been asking for. Tell her how much u love her. Oh well

Koms9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kin8

I was hoping Abir would apologize properly to Mishti, BM and BP. But he was just trying to flirt with Mishti any opportunity he got. And now that he knows Mishti doesn’t love Nishant, I feel he won’t even apologize properly just try to woo her with his shayri and cuteness 😳 I want some intense confession scenes and proper redemption. 

Also it was bit awkward and funny that two of Mishti’s ex-fiancé watching her getting engaged to third guy lol 😂

hahaha. And first one patting on second one's shoulder, lol. Aise to line lag jayegi.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hi mini🤗

Nothing was over the top other than mishti n nannu almost sitting on eachothers lap during saggai😡..... Where as during MishBir they had 10 km distance😡😆

😆😆Anu🤗

Can depend on u check their closeness😆

Lemme go and watch......🤗I was afraid to watch because of the nautanki......😆

Koms9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Hi mini🤗

yeah i noticed, lol. Abir has long legs so have to keep some distance, hahahha.

Edited by Koms9 - 4 years ago
kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

hahaha. And first one patting on second one's shoulder, lol. Aise to line lag jayegi.

Kunal was saying don’t worry bro soon Nishant will be standing with us 😂😂😂

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The writers won't let Abir talk. They won't let him clear the reason for the break up this soon. They want tamasha because they want this shaadi track. They want to show every single ritual, make a mockery out of it and then show a twist at the mandap. The kind of forced drama this show has resorted to just to insert this shaadi is ridiculous 🤪

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Arey the episode wasn't bad actually 😎 Abir did disappoint  but at least he started taking steps 

Naanu and parul giving it back to BB 

Kunal helping abir so willingly 

Nannu giving it back to bullies 

Abir's spot on shayari and the dhol feels 

These were awesome highlights !!

The only low point was mishbir's communication 

..😆 Sometimes abir wastes time in doing altu faltu batein sometimes nannu comes in between 😆

what did 🛰️🛰️🛰️ want to prove by making 😎 👳 fly? Nannu  catch pakda aur abir out hogaya 🕺🤣

RV brothers are spineless. No disclosure of truth and no apologies!👿👿👿

Edited by Thimag1314 - 4 years ago