New villain on the block - Yashwant... why oh why

TattleTale thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It was earlier seen that Sonakshi learns about Naren’s extra marital affair. Sonakshi promises Rohit, Nishi and YK to never let this secret leak out and break the Sippy family. Post this melodrama Sonakshi leaves for some urgent work where she sees a scary man. Sonakshi tries to get hold of this person but he manages to escape. This person is Yashwant and he will be blackmailing Sonakshi and demands one crore to keep his mouth shut. What is Yashwant’s motive and how does he know Naren?

Sonakshi gets worried as she can't arrange the money and she feels that the problem will not get solved. Sonakshi thus decides to share the topic with Rohit and wants him to handle Yashwant.

Sonakshi thus meets Rohit and informs him about Yashwant. It would be really interesting to see want happens next. Will Rohit believe Sonakshi this time?

@bold - finally Sonakshi decides against going solo and instead works as a team with hubby👍🏼

Edited by TattleTale - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Does Rohit ever have surgeries to attend to or only takes care of blackmailers?!?!? 

🙄😳

These tracks are unbelievably idiotic! 

TattleTale thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Does Rohit ever have surgeries to attend to or only takes care of blackmailers?!?!? 

🙄😳

These tracks are unbelievably idiotic! 

After eons in today's episode Dr. Rohit is finally shown to be on his way to attend a really critical surgery of a patient who has come all the way from Africa...no other doctor wants to touch this patient so it is a very historical moment. He has no clue about the blackmailer till now. Sona 'wanted' to tell him but she conveniently waited till the moment when he was already stressed before the surgery, so she has pity on him and is trying to hack it alone but not before trying to indirectly tell Veena about her naughty Naren...so much for her lips being shut🤔. 

Why not have told him at night only when she realised someone could have heard their secret? Why not approach Nishi bua & YK, hell no, why fear when Sona is near.😈

Idiocricy = KHKT ever since 26th Sept track. 

Frankly the SS posted here on the forum have far more depth and make more sense than what is being showcased on tv right now.

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TattleTale

After eeons in today's episode he is finally shown to be going to attend some really critical surgery of a patient who has come all the way from Africa and whom no other doctor wants to touch. He has no clue about the blackmailer till now. Sona 'wanted' to tell him but she conveniently waited till the moment when he was already stressed before the surgery so she has pity on him and is trying to hack it alone 🤔. 

Why not have told him at night only when she realised someone could have heard their secret? Why not approach Nishi bua & YK, hell no, main hoon na 😈

Idiocricy = KHKT ever since 26th Sept track

Yk and Nishi already played with Sonakshi emotions in Rani track. If she tells them about blackmailer also,there is no guarantee that they again don't throw Sona under the bus or use her emotions if situations goes out of control. Even Yk also involved in Prenup case. That's why she didn't tell them. 

TattleTale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Yk and Nishi already played with Sonakshi emotions in Rani track. If she tells them about blackmailer also,there is no guarantee that they again don't throw Sona under the bus or use her emotions if situations goes out of control. Even Yk also involved in Prenup case. That's why she didn't tell them. 

I don't agree but that is me...last I remember she gave Nishi & YK gyaan about how proud she was of them, made promises of keeping the family secret etc etc. 

As far as guarantees are concerned...how many times has Sona stood by her 'guarantees'? Her telling or asking Veena indirectly about what should be done about Naren's infidelity was a very cheeky betrayal as far as I can see...unique way of sealing her lips and slippery tongue. What if Veena had said yes the MIL should be told then what, would Sonakshi again have gone against her 'promise/guarantee' to Rohit for the greater good?  She always plays the judge, jury & executioner as and when it suits her.

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't agree but that is me...last I remember she gave Nishi & YK gyaan about how proud she was of them, made promises of keeping the family secret etc etc. 

As far as guarantees are concerned...how many times has Sona stood by her 'guarantees'? Her telling or asking Veena indirectly about what should be done about Naren's infidelity was a very cheeky betrayal as far as I can see...unique way of sealing her lips and slippery tongue. What if Veena had said yes the MIL should be told then what, would Sonakshi again have gone against her 'promise/guarantee' to Rohit for the greater good?  She always plays the judge, jury & executioner as and when it suits her.

She feels someone knows about Naren truth and blackmailing her.So if situation gone out of control,then truth leaked, then to know Veena reaction, Sona discussed with that to Veena.After that scene, In Ronakshi scene, she tells Rohit that definitely truth doesn't have to told to Veena by seeing Veena reaction. Because, being the secret known by third party, and he is blackmailing her, so Sona think that chances are there for truth to come out. That's why she indirectly discussed that with Veena and taking risk to catch that blackmailer. That's only good for Veena only. There is no betrayal in this.

TattleTale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

She feels someone knows about Naren truth and blackmailing her.So if situation gone out of control,then truth leaked, then to know Veena reaction, Sona discussed with that to Veena.After that scene, In Ronakshi scene, she tells Rohit that definitely truth doesn't have to told to Veena by seeing Veena reaction. Because, being the secret known by third party, and he is blackmailing her, so Sona think that chances are there for truth to come out. That's why she indirectly discussed that with Veena and taking risk to catch that blackmailer. That's only good for Veena only. There is no betrayal in this.

Strike 2 for me...Sonakshi had no business testing the stormy waters on her own, what if Veena had said 'tell the MIL'? Morever why could she not have told Rohit about the possibility of there being a secret eavesdropper as soon as she realised it, wouldn't that have been for Veena's good also?

@bold - Obviously she did that coz she fell flat on her face when Veena Mumma told her why ruin the happiness and seeing how pissed Rohit was with her for trying stunts again...its called saving face.

It's as per convenience always in Sonakshi's Land how and when she wants to do and say what. I rest my case.

mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you on the points 100%👍🏼

TattleTale thumbnail

Originally posted by: mthiru

Agree with you on the points 100%👍🏼

Merci beaucoup 🤗

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

DR Rohit believe Sonakshi more time so i think this time also.