Ronakshi SS updated 23/4

Muskaan998899 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just a random story I cooked up my very first piece of work hope u all enjoy reading it ❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊

Part 1 - in the post below 

Part 1 (bonus )- page 2

Edited by Muskaan998899 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan998899 thumbnail

This story is a continuation from this Friday's episode where r rohit tries his  best to keep his sona close to him but fails and quotes the words "abhi toh kuch karna hi padega"

So lets see what are rohits intentions are but to me atleast they dont seem to be very innocent.😲😉😉😉

(Sonakshi returns from her shoot aome time around noon and as she enters the room she spots rohit sleeping)

Sonakshi*in her mind*offo yeh ladka bhi na kal raat ko toh bol raha tha ki "main tumhara wait karunga" aur aabh dekho doopher kay 12 baje tak so raha hai. Isse utha du kya? Nahi abhi utha diya toh yeh mujhe bhi sonay nahi dega.

Saying this she quitly went on the bed cuddled close to him and within a minute falls asleep.

A few hours later,

(Rohit wakes up to find sonakshi all cuddled up to him and sleeping as sound as a baby)

He checks the watch(it is almost 6  pm by now we should have already started to get ready) a very obnoxious grin covers his face and with this he reminds himself "Rohit Sippy it is the time for u to get what u want"

He then very lovingly whispers "Sona...." but instead of waking up she pulls rohit down and hugs him now rolling him under her and hugging him even tighter .

Rohit does not feel like moving away from her or even try to get her up. But he very well knew that they have to be somewhere else in less than 4 hours so he decides to try once more.

He wispers in her ear this time sounding as serious  as one could be "Sona......uth jao warna hum late ho jayenge". As soon as she heard this she opened her eyes slightly and asked "Late , rohit hum kaha jaa rahe hai aaj toh chutti hai pooray din sirf aaram karnay ka irada tha mera."

Will continue as soon as possible but for now have a good day and thank you for investing ur time in reading this I know its very short will update a longer one the next time and pls hit the comment section as ur feedback will tell me where i stand and thank you so much again

Muskaan998899 thumbnail

Sorry actually i dont really know how the forum works as i am new here so instead of posting the story i accidentally deleted it i have uploaded some part of it down here and with time will upload the entire SS and thank you so much for taking interest in my work as it seriously means a lot to me and u are the first person i know on IF so love u bye😘

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start

Continue soon

LoveAnushka thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is amazing dear! Waiting for next part! Where are they going? Chalo let's see in next update!! 😉

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is a very good start and continuation from friday's episode is a very goid thought. Please continue soon 

Priyankajain14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Plzz update the next part waiting for it

Edited by Priyankajain14 - 4 years ago
Muskaan998899 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankajain14

Plzz update the next part waiting for it

Actually I didn’t get a good response for the SS but still if you want I will update ASAP ❤️

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Muskaan998899

Actually I didn’t get a good response for the SS but still if you want I will update ASAP ❤️

Please update. Waiting for the next part. It is a very good start and wanna see where Ronakshi r going

Priyankajain14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I want so plzz update. The concept is very nice and i loved it