Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

She  deserves it.

I wanted chapaak to do well for laxmi.wish the promotion was more about her story.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

She  deserves it.

I wanted chapaak toe do well for laxmi.wish the promotion was more about her story.

Same here. I wanted it to do good for lakshmi and other acid attacked survivors.

altgr thumbnail

Even she came on Indian Idol 👏

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Chhapaak is not just about Laxmi. It is trying to speak for thousands of acid attack victims within one movie. That is a heavy burden for a movie to carry successfully. It may not be as powerful as Uyyare, but it has its place.

Laxmi deserves every bit of attention and applause for her journey and her relentless work in making a difference. But to try to reduce Chhapaak or awareness about acid attacks to one person is a bit unfair. Every bit makes a difference - the celebrities who start and fun these organizations, the ordinary citizens who dedicate their precious little time and money to fight for something meaningful, every small business, store, cafe that employs victims to help them live fulfilled lives. Try not to let love/disdain for any one person make your vision about his important issue myopic. 

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yes as usual DP made it about her....but I am glad this movie happened...I might go and watch it maybe next weekend just for Laxmi...initially I had though that I won't because I would be so disturbed by the movie...but hearing and watching Laxmi...I was like this girl is living something that I am not even able to watch for 3 hours...so I am thinking of watching it now...lets see... Laxmi is such a sweetheart...so brave and endearing...I don't know how many times I had tears in my eyes......

She really sings well....very beautiful voice...I hope someone gives her a chance to sing.

Aap dekh lo. Main to Netflix par dekhungi, on a sad depressing day.

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Damn the more I feel hatred towards mata rani. It was supposed to be Laxmi’s story and her spotlight. I cannot fins a more disgusting word to use for the attention seeking woman who turned the spotlight to herself. I have never hated an actress this much and feel justified over it.

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Chhapaak is not just about Laxmi. It is trying to speak for thousands of acid attack victims within one movie. That is a heavy burden for a movie to carry successfully. It may not be as powerful as Uyyare, but it has its place.

Laxmi deserves every bit of attention and applause for her journey and her relentless work in making a difference. But to try to reduce Chhapaak or awareness about acid attacks to one person is a bit unfair. Every bit makes a difference - the celebrities who start and fun these organizations, the ordinary citizens who dedicate their precious little time and money to fight for something meaningful, every small business, store, cafe that employs victims to help them live fulfilled lives. Try not to let love/disdain for any one person make your vision about his important issue myopic. 

Well the promotion was nothing about acid victims or Laxmi herself. It was all about madam ji, her crying at every event and eventually JNU. No one here is reducing the film or the awareness to one Laxmi. It is madam ji who reduced it to be her PR saga and her fans who lapped it up.

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Seems like none of you followed the promotion as usual bashing Deepika. For your information it’s not the first time Laxmi is out promoting. She did half of the promotion; she was also on Tik Tok. At the beginning it was that DP didn’t bring her, now it’s why she didn’t bring her enough. I don’t know why I keep coming on that website, it’s always same thing, your hatred blind you. I won’t come here for a while. Wish everyone good life. Bye.

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsRanveerSingh

Well the promotion was nothing about acid victims or Laxmi herself. It was all about madam ji, her crying at every event and eventually JNU. No one here is reducing the film or the awareness to one Laxmi. It is madam ji who reduced it to be her PR saga and her fans who lapped it up.

That’s not true. She has invited Laxmi to every event after the 3 first one.

Anyway bye

Edited by Givemyaccount - 4 years ago
CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

DP ko Bigg Boss par jaana hi pada....

I heard Laxmi on the show....she sings well.