Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Laxmi got more exposure on Big Boss than Chhapaak!!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

So today Laxmi Agarwal came on Big Boss...she went in the house...she told her story and listened to some stories of the HMs....tomorrow again she will come on BB....I think the way Chhapaak is doing...Laxmi and her story will be seen and heard by more people who watch Big Boss than the move itself....Big Boss is having the highest TRPs of all seasons and shows this year.....This is just what I feel...Deepu and Vikrant were also there. The whole episode was sweet, emotional and gutsy at the same time..

Laxmi is one brave woman.❤️..and she told her story and everyone was in tears....More power to her and the foundations like the Meer foundation run by SRK which is totally dedicated to this cause👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

She also got more exposure on TKSS.....hats off to this girl👍🏼

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She deserves it. She was totally sidelined during promotions and dp did all the rona dhona waali nautanki and made it all abt herself. 

One must be really living under a rock to not know Laxmi Agarwal. Unlike Neerja or Sehmat, she was already known to the public along with her life story wayy before Chapaak happened. The film maybe inspired from her but it speaks about all acid attack survivors and not just Laxmi. Toh exposure ka sawaal kahaan?

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It would have been so heartening if the movie promotion was about Laxmi. 

To see someone suffer the worst and then still come out as a happy n bubbly girl would have encouraged people more to watch the movie, rather than dramatics of an entitled queen.

Laxmi could have been a better inspiration for women and girls today rather than DP.

I liked how Sonam promoted Neerja saying ‘’watch the movie for the girl who is pride of modern India and many don’t know about her”. Once u relate to a person, it gets u interested in their narrative as well.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

One must be really living under a rock to not know Laxmi Agarwal. Unlike Neerja or Sehmat, she was already known to the public along with her life story wayy before Chapaak happened. The film maybe inspired from her but it speaks about all acid attack survivors and not just Laxmi. Toh exposure ka sawaal kahaan?

No Sir...I don't live under a rock and I didn't know about Laxmi until the news came about the movie...I was aware of the acid attacks happening but didn't know about Laxmi in particular....so kudos to the movie for bringing it forth...I am sure many more didn't know about her.....but anyways...I am glad the movie happened....I am glad it was promoted on big shows like TKSS and BB...so that many people got to hear of Laxmi's story first hand.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: monu_tan

It would have been so heartening if the movie promotion was about Laxmi. 

To see someone suffer the worst and then still come out as a happy n bubbly girl would have encouraged people more to watch the movie, rather than dramatics of an entitled queen.

Laxmi could have been a better inspiration for women and girls today rather than DP.

I liked how Sonam promoted Neerja saying ‘’watch the movie for the girl who is pride of modern India and many don’t know about her”. Once u relate to a person, it gets u interested in their narrative as well.

Yes as usual DP made it about her....but I am glad this movie happened...I might go and watch it maybe next weekend just for Laxmi...initially I had though that I won't because I would be so disturbed by the movie...but hearing and watching Laxmi...I was like this girl is living something that I am not even able to watch for 3 hours...so I am thinking of watching it now...lets see... Laxmi is such a sweetheart...so brave and endearing...I don't know how many times I had tears in my eyes......

She really sings well....very beautiful voice...I hope someone gives her a chance to sing.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I completely disagree. Chhapaak is not your usual sports biopic. We can not compare it with other biopics and how much exposure the person gets. Chhapaak is about acid victims and the movie spreads awareness about the same. we should give credit where it's due. Meghna and Deepika have done a great job promoting the movie and Laxmi's story.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Agar mujhe Salman ka BB aur DP ki Chhapaak Mai se kisi ek ko chun na pde . I will select to watch chhapaak. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So today Laxmi Agarwal came on Big Boss...she went in the house...she told her story and listened to some stories of the HMs....tomorrow again she will come on BB....I think the way Chhapaak is doing...Laxmi and her story will be seen and heard by more people who watch Big Boss than the move itself....Big Boss is having the highest TRPs of all seasons and shows this year.....This is just what I feel...Deepu and Vikrant were also there. The whole episode was sweet, emotional and gutsy at the same time..

Laxmi is one brave woman.❤️..and she told her story and everyone was in tears....More power to her and the foundations like the Meer foundation run by SRK which is totally dedicated to this cause👏

I watched on Saturday due to her only, most of the thing went above my head but loved inmates muhdikhai, and Lakshmi has a beautiful voice. Each time she narrates her stories I get teared up. I hope she and pray for her well being forever.